Summers

Movements - No Good Left To Give (2020)

66 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

OH GOD OH FUCK

• Upvote 1

Have to say that Pat and the boys have really hit the nail on the head with the singles they've put out. I love all of their discography, but honestly the last three singles they've put out have been such a mature progression of their sound and would have to be my favourite songs they've written. Don't give up your ghost has been getting me through my depression and anxiety lately. Love that song and proud of what these guys have written to share with the world and people like me who sometimes are just having a rough day and need a solid tune to see the brighter side of life. Go buy their music if you dig it and allow these guys to keep putting out music of this calibre.

• Love 3
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

Done with my first play through. Definitely AOTY. Not even close

• Love 3

Really excited for this tbh

I didn't listen to the first album much. Caught my ear but it wasn't my cup of tea so much at the time. But THIS. This is a masterpiece. Started playing to check it out, and couldn't stop. Banger after banger.

11 minutes ago, feverxdream said:

Done with my first play through. Definitely AOTY. Not even close

I'll still give it time, there's some awesome albums that came out this year. But I've gotta say, after the first impression, it might as well be at least a contender for the AOTY. :)

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck I didn't think they'd top Feel Nothing but goddamn I just might like this more

We'll see in a few months but on the first listen it is phenomenal

My day at the office just got 100000x better, let's do this!

Album is frontloaded for me, but still great. 

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

So pumped for this after hesring skin to skin

this is really good, but does anyone else feel like the closer was a bit anticlimactic?

I got to listen to the album about a month ago. Had to review it for a site. Great record front to back. Movements did great

• Confused 1

Eh... I have really mixed feelings about this. I definitely think this is their weakest release but there are definitely some good tracks in here. Tunnel Vision, 12 Weeks and Moonlight Lines are pretty solid and can maybe stand amongst some of their strongest tracks. On the other hand, songs like Santiago Peak and Seneca are extremely weak tracks... Seneca sounds like it was written in like 15 minutes, easily the weakest song they’ve ever released. Most of the other tracks are good but I wouldn’t call them great.  As a whole this record was pretty damn disappointing to me but here’s hoping it’ll grow on me.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

movements.gif

1 minute ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

I got to listen to the album about a month ago. Had to review it for a site. Great record front to back. Movements did great

what site

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ohm said:

what site

a music site.

Just now, BenjaminBurnley said:

a music site.

no you do not lol

Just now, BenjaminBurnley said:

a music site.

KL doesn't count.

Having every song "rated" at 4.5 after one listen and somehow averaging it to 3.332343254/5 doesn't count

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

your reviews must be masterpieces

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mr. Electric said:

KL doesn't count.

Having every song "rated" at 4.5 after one listen and somehow averaging it to 3.332343254/5 doesn't count

no shit. but yes i do review stuff now for a site but no I'm not leaking it.

1 minute ago, MrPreApocalypse said:

your reviews must be masterpieces

They are magical :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Link a review 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why wouldn't we be able to see the review you did for a site? Is that a secret site or something?

• Love 1

STYGKL_1.gif

2 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

a music site.

If you "Review" music like you claim to do on your YouTube and this alleged news outlet then you should understand some basics about music theory, how spectrograms and mixing works as well as basic DMCA and Content ID Works:

Just some notes for future reference:

Spectrals arent used to checking the mix on a song, only for the Audio Quality of the File, something you have said repeatedly on your reaction videos which is a massive gripe I have

(especially your Deftones and PVRIS reviews)

Whenever you complain about an artist or a Band copyright striking your "Reactions" it's because you're not pausing the track and you're not actually giving any critique towards the track that has any basis and you're just letting the song play for its entirety, most labels have automated bots that will realise that you're just letting a song play for ages and will content ID you because you're not providing anything transformative.

Do better.

• Upvote 3
  • Ban 2

klbanneredo-min.png

2 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Link a review 

1 minute ago, AMNESIK said:

Why wouldn't we be able to see the review you did for a site? Is that a secret site or something?

personal information is on there as well as family who also reviews music on there and no I don't want KL to go and harrass me who have in the past. All I wanted to say is its a great record and it is :) just leave at that guys.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BlueWall said:

If you "Review" music like you claim to do on your YouTube and this alleged news outlet then you should understand some basics about music theory, how spectrograms and mixing works as well as basic DMCA and Content ID Works:

Just some notes for future reference:

Spectrals arent used to checking the mix on a song, only for the Audio Quality of the File, something you have said repeatedly on your reaction videos which is a massive gripe I have

(especially your Deftones and PVRIS reviews)

Whenever you complain about an artist or a Band copyright striking your "Reactions" it's because you're not pausing the track and you're not actually giving any critique towards the track that has any basis and you're just letting the song play for its entirety, most labels have automated bots that will realise that you're just letting a song play for ages and will content ID you because you're not providing anything transformative.

Do better.

nope. YT is just for fun so i can put my reaction on the site. if u do watch my videos which u do. u should know albums i have reviewed in the past. like i said I'm not leaking the site as it has personal information with family who have review music so leave it at that :) 

Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha 1

STYGKL_1.gif

8 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

personal information is on there as well as family who also reviews music on there and no I don't want KL to go and harrass me who have in the past. All I wanted to say is its a great record and it is :) just leave at that guys.

Fair enough, working with family is tough as it is. Praise be unto you then pal

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

nope. YT is just for fun so i can put my reaction on the site. if u do watch my videos which u do. u should know albums i have reviewed in the past. like i said I'm not leaking the site as it has personal information with family who have review music so leave it at that

You completely sidestepped all the valid and legitimate issues I have with the way you conduct yourself. 

Like I'm not saying this to be a dick but you need to actually take some time to actually study music theory, production, how the Industry actually works, general music / copyright law as well as a lil bit of comprehension and creative writing.

Like it gets incredibly frustrating listening to your videos, or reading your comments on KL because you completely miss the basics of the industry yet act like some higher authority on it.

• Upvote 3

klbanneredo-min.png

image.png.601ab34a5d4c07c1579fdec1c1e7a561.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4