02. Piss the World Off (03:56)
03. I'm Corny (03:31)
04. Sellout (03:51)
05. I Hate Hip Hop (04:06)
06. I Cannot Be Nice (03:33)
07. People So Stupid (03:10)
08. Dreams (03:24)
09. The Music Industry (03:49)
10. Blame the Rappers (feat. Dax) (03:50)
11. Just a Man (03:19)
12. Icon (02:58)
13. F Cancer (03:49)
14. Burning My Designer (03:58)
15. Satanic Rappers (03:16)
16. Propoganda (03:44)
17. Weirdos (feat Nova Rockafeller) (03:46)
18. Eff You (03:30)
19. No Response (06:03)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Web Store

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 6

Other Releases by

How can a troll like him have a fanbase as pretentious as underage Death Grips fans, I wonder.

r31q6prijtj51.jpg

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Ban 3

1 minute ago, Sei said:

How can a troll like him have a fanbase as pretentious as underage Death Grips fans, I wonder.

r31q6prijtj51.jpg

He's really not that bad. In all honesty id rather see him posted than say blood on the dance floor etc least he has a little bit of decency in his music 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheViolence19 said:

He's really not that bad. In all honesty id rather see him posted than say blood on the dance floor etc least he has a little bit of decency in his music 

When I first found out about him and his 'trigger the libs' schtick, I didn't care much about it because I can tell he wasn't 100% serious about it and his music was mediocre at best.

Now, he released that If I Was Black song which was him backpedalling on what he was saying before which spoils the appeal of his trolling a bit and his fanbase just kept getting as pretentious as their own version of 'wokeness' would allow that it's impossible for me to not make fun of him and his fans whenever I can.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Ban 1

This post can be a debate, or you can take the debate somewhere else like Reddit. Respect people's opinions and move along. Or you going to start calling members racist next?@Sei as far as what he said before, I have no knowledge of this and also don't really care. People do change. I'm not here to argue though. Leave it at that. Talk trash elsewhere.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

This artwork is pretty metal i must say.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sei said:

When I first found out about him and his 'trigger the libs' schtick, I didn't care much about it because I can tell he wasn't 100% serious about it and his music was mediocre at best.

Now, he released that If I Was Black song which was him backpedalling on what he was saying before which spoils the appeal of his trolling a bit and his fanbase just kept getting as pretentious as their own version of 'wokeness' would allow that it's impossible for me to not make fun of him and his fans whenever I can.

You sound more pretentious than the fanbase you refer to tbh. 

And I'm not a fan of Tom honestly. Just not a fan. But wow you sound like an asshat XD

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, dorathekiller97 said:

This artwork is pretty metal i must say.

Admittedly, yeah it does seem pretty metal in a way or two. 

Although you can REALLY tell someone cheaply cut off a part of a topless picture of him and cropped it to fit the knight lmao. Look at the shoulders, it's VERY obviously cropped in and not very well either lmao. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

stop ruining the illusion 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sei said:

You seem to care a lot

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

This dude really makes music for 36 year old guys who wear white oakleys and make videos ranting in their truck huh

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

Hey all let's play a game

tommymakydonald.PNG

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

klbanneredo-min.png

7 hours ago, Daniel_Defoe23 said:

Admittedly, yeah it does seem pretty metal in a way or two. 

Although you can REALLY tell someone cheaply cut off a part of a topless picture of him and cropped it to fit the knight lmao. Look at the shoulders, it's VERY obviously cropped in and not very well either lmao. 

Honestly i agree. It was likely Tom himself. He tries to do almost everything himself when it comes production, including the music videos, budget, studio, outfits, etc etc. Not too far-fetched to assume he also did some amateur level photoshop. Lmao

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BlueWall said:

Hey all let's play a game

tommymakydonald.PNG

The left CAN meme now! Tim Pool was right. They're stepping up their game all of a sudden lol

How about instead of this, just simply take a shot of Jack with some buddies? We can play boomer games when we reach their age amiright? 😂

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, dorathekiller97 said:

The left CAN meme now! Tim Pool was right. They're stepping up their game all of a sudden lol

How about instead of this, just simply take a shot of Jack with some buddies? We can play boomer games when we reach their age amiright? 😂

So what if I'm left wing?

So what if I don't believe in rich cunts doing fuck all for the Betterment of man?

So what if I don't aimlessly follow the words of some fake sociopolitical pariah claiming that the way he sees shit is gospel?

So what if I'm not just a sheep that sits down every morning watching Stephen Crowder and every other disgustingly right wing pig that eats the shit off of the bottom of the rights shoes?

How about you open your eyes and realise you are the problem, you've never been through 90% of the shit that the rest of us have to deal with and you can't empathise or sympathise because you've got silver spoon up your ass, you're just a thing of the past and we're the present.

For someone in their mid twenties you certainly act like a fucking child.

Fuck your faith, fuck your feelings, you've given me no reason to care about what you say because you've proven time and time again that you don't care about anyone but yourself 

• Confused 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Ban 2

klbanneredo-min.png

12 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

So what if I'm left wing?

So what if I don't believe in rich cunts doing fuck all for the Betterment of man?

So what if I don't aimlessly follow the words of some fake sociopolitical pariah claiming that the way he sees shit is gospel?

So what if I'm not just a sheep that sits down every morning watching Stephen Crowder and every other disgustingly right wing pig that eats the shit off of the bottom of the rights shoes?

How about you open your eyes and realise you are the problem, you've never been through 90% of the shit that the rest of us have to deal with and you can't empathise or sympathise because you've got silver spoon up your ass, you're just a thing of the past and we're the present.

For someone in their mid twenties you certainly act like a fucking child.

Fuck your faith, fuck your feelings, you've given me no reason to care about what you say because you've proven time and time again that you don't care about anyone but yourself 

I promise you im just messing with you. Lol i wasn't trying to start a fight. I don't care what you are. I honestly thought it was a hilarious meme. And i actually thought that turning it into a drinking game (albeit dangerous lol) could be fun. Really. 😅  There is no need to explode and rant and just hone in homie. I don't like fighting. 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, dorathekiller97 said:

I promise you im just messing with you. Lol i wasnt trying to start a fight. I dont care what you are. I honestly thought it was a hilarious meme. And i actually thought that turning it into a drinking game (albeit dangerous lol) could be fun. Really. 😅

Oh look the typical "iM jUsT mEsSinG wItH yOu" response when you actually get hit with some truth.

Your previous comments on the other Tom MacDonald thread prove that you're a fan of his work and when met with genuine criticisms you crumble and fall back on yourself.

Congratulations 👏 you played yourself 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Ban 1

klbanneredo-min.png

12 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

Oh look the typical "iM jUsT mEsSinG wItH yOu" response when you actually get hit with some truth.

Your previous comments on the other Tom MacDonald thread prove that you're a fan of his work and when met with genuine criticisms you crumble and fall back on yourself.

Congratulations 👏 you played yourself 

Why are you so angry at me? Also, not a fan. If you've paid attention to my comments you would know I've never called his music good... I've always called it terrible lol I like his lyrics and his attitude simply because it has balls. You won't see many artists like him. Art is subjective after all. I wouldn't call your comment criticism personally. Its more of a nuclear rage outburst at somebody you don't even know over the internet because you disagree with them, not to mention the blatant misunderstanding over a joke. But whatever I'll give you that. Perhaps I wasn't straight forward enough. I'll accept that.

I really didn't mean to start anything. I thought you would notice it was a joke. @Zephyr Sunrise said to stay away from fighting. Nobody wants to see that shit. It's pathetic no matter what side you're on. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, dorathekiller97 said:

Why are you so angry at me? Also, not a fan. If you've paid attention to my comments you would know I've never called his music good... I've always called it terrible lol I like his lyrics and his attitude simply because it has balls. You won't see many artists like him. Art is subjective after all. I wouldn't call your comment criticism personally. Its more of a nuclear rage outburst at somebody you don't even know over the internet because you disagree with them, not to mention the blatant misunderstanding over a joke. But whatever I'll give you that. Perhaps I wasn't straight forward enough. I'll accept that.

I really didn't mean to start anything. I thought you would notice it was a joke. @Zephyr Sunrise said to stay away from fighting. Nobody wants to see that shit. It's pathetic no matter what side you're on. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

> Replies to a blatantly obvious joke and starts referencing right wing media personalities

> Has the OP Reply to him in a way he can't handle so he back pedals and claims it's a joke

>Tries to come back with witty final comment, tags a mod and tries to claim moral and intellectual high ground.

I'm done with you it's like talking to a brick wall

• Confused 1

klbanneredo-min.png

ENOUGH.

8 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

> Replies to a blatantly obvious joke and starts referencing right wing media personalities

> Has the OP Reply to him in a way he can't handle so he back pedals and claims it's a joke

>Tries to come back with witty final comment, tags a mod and tries to claim moral and intellectual high ground.

I'm done with you it's like talking to a brick wall

I'll see you later I suppose. Lol didn't mean to make you so mad. Almost nothing of what you're saying is true at all. I don't want to fight, I didn't mean to make a fuss, at most I meant to make you laugh. 

Go talk a walk and cool off or something man. I ain't even out of bed yet and don't have the time or energy to think about how bad I'm hurting your feelings because of music I don't like, ideals you can't fathom, jokes you oversee or miscalculate, or hatred you're directing at me and other members of KL because of your own personal issues. I want nothing to do with any of that.

I'm just here for the music, a little opinion here and there, and joke every once in a while. Have a good one, I hope you get better. Maybe we can be friends some day. 😊

Before I start handing out fucking warnings and bans. Seriously. Me, a fucking Native Metis posted this album. How's that make you feel. Stop arguing for the sake of fucking arguing. Jesus Christ. I wake up and read all this crap. 2020 is such an unshaved ballbag. Smh.

• Love 4

320 added!

• Love 1

johnny booth.gif

3 hours ago, Zephyr Sunrise said:

Before I start handing out fucking warnings and bans. Seriously. Me, a fucking Native Metis posted this album. How's that make you feel. Stop arguing for the sake of fucking arguing. Jesus Christ. I wake up and read all this crap. 2020 is such an unshaved ballbag. Smh.

People argue just to argue and its pathetic. Also youre a native? Thats fucking dope dude.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dorathekiller97 said:

I'll see you later I suppose. Lol didn't mean to make you so mad. Almost nothing of what you're saying is true at all. I don't want to fight, I didn't mean to make a fuss, at most I meant to make you laugh. 

Go talk a walk and cool off or something man. I ain't even out of bed yet and don't have the time or energy to think about how bad I'm hurting your feelings because of music I don't like, ideals you can't fathom, jokes you oversee or miscalculate, or hatred you're directing at me and other members of KL because of your own personal issues. I want nothing to do with any of that.

I'm just here for the music, a little opinion here and there, and joke every once in a while. Have a good one, I hope you get better. Maybe we can be friends some day. 😊

Blue Wall is always angry and serious tbh

Wouldn't take it personally, bro

• Downvote 1

.... didn’t realize debate was against the rules.

edit: should have read the entire thread. the bickering is pathetic.

WYv5vZr.gif

This is fucking haunted bro

This clown really makes music whining about his problems and crying that he's experienced hardship as a straight white boy therefore nobody else can say they have it harder? Woe is me I'm just a straight white boy and life is big tough wahhhhhhhhh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3