All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
967-EVIL

Hundredth - Somewhere Nowhere (2020)

100 posts in this topic

Wow that's a VERY early link lol. Pretty cool to see them going full into what they really want to play and not giving a fuck to those "I miss the old sound" annoying persons. Even if they are doing exactly what all tumblrcore bands did before them actually :') 

But yeah, I REALLY need a Pure Violet album right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.f46c8686e86f6dcb3c433e10f4e3baf1.jpg

Other Releases by

Hard to believe this is the same hardcore band that put out Let Go. I saw Chadwick beat his face in with his mic all bloodied and never let up during a live show, now they're putting out music you'd hear in the background of a car commercial.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 5

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah epic

only a few songs in but holy fuuuuuck this is dope, such a chill vibe. since i'm a total sucker for gazey stuff, i absolutely ADORE the progression these guys have undertaken since Rare, and this is no exception, they've fully leaned into the madness and I am 110% here for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

yeah epic

Holy shit. One of my most anticipated. Hell yeah

7 hours ago, desk said:

They've been memed and have been memeing being a clothing brand for years, nothing new here. A self aware joke that also holds truth to it.

Also this is probably the worst take I've read from you on this site @Coma Witch try to take a few days and go at this album with a completely different mindset because holy fuck you are OBJECTIVELY wrong. Literally only Bottle It Up sounded like Tame Impala and the new songs for the most part sound NOTHING alike. Since yesterday you seemed to have been tunnelvisioned as fuck with your vision of what the new Hundredth album should be from your perspective and I see that in this post in spades. The non-Iridiscent tracks show much more artistic progression and variety than the EP in my honest opinion. You can't genuinely tell me Somewhere Nowhere, Bottle It Up Why, End Up Alone sound ANYTHING alike. Seriously, give it time and repeated listens, don't want to offend but your post is just weird.

I really wish they just dropped a nice 40 minute LP and kept Iridescent as a standalone thing, otherwise an unexpectedly great progression and another awesome album from the bois, love that they aren't afraid to constantly take risks.

there’s no way. I’ve finally made a worse take than my ATHYGTS > Ground Culture take?

• Upvote 1

OOF....Huge leak from a very hyped up band.

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

25 minutes ago, Coma Witch said:

there’s no way. I’ve finally made a worse take than my ATHYGTS > Ground Culture take?

It depends on more than just x being better than y. You can be not into this album and I'll take it but the points you brought up are straight up nonsensical in my eyes. It's like we listened to different albums where yours was Bottle It Up x 10 + Iridescent or something lmao.

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

6 minutes ago, desk said:

It depends on more than just x being better than y. You can be not into this album and I'll take it but the points you brought up are straight up nonsensical in my eyes. It's like we listened to different albums where yours was Bottle It Up x 10 + Iridescent or something lmao.

That feels exactly like what I listened to tbh. There was a few exceptions, but yeah that more or less.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People still like these guys? LMAO

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Ban 3

28 minutes ago, jbellaire said:

Very much. Personally I think melodic hardcore is boring asf. We all hear different things :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks a lot, finally the whole album has out so excited as fuck..

43 minutes ago, jbellaire said:

51961361-A90F-42B9-9AF6-171916736096.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

HO-LY SHIT

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

So get this, I played this record on my neighbors smart fridge via chrome cast and they called the police on me, so I'm going to take it as the record being bad because otherwise they wouldn't have called the police... Since they didn't like it, this record is obviously bad, basically imagine Dragons bad because they sing and no breakdown. Album is 2/10 and I stand on that hill, despite not having given it a real listen yet, idc I was drunk. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

Wow, I didn't expect this. Can't wait to hear this new Tame Impala record.

• Downvote 2

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

Is this the same band that put out When Will We Surrender?

46 minutes ago, MikeisCore said:

Is this the same band that put out When Will We Surrender?

Sure is. Their vocalist is pretty diverse. 

Did NOT expect this. Will def still pre-order 🐸🤙🏽

• Upvote 1

Thanks! I do like this and will pre-order. But I am glad they put the songs from the Iridescent EP on here as I prefer that type of sound a little bit more than the other songs on the album

Damn this is really good, might be better than their last. Think Slack might be my favourite.

• Upvote 1

the Iridescent EP songs are still my favorites. not sure if it's just the audio quality, but there's way too much distortion on the vocals for some of the other tracks imo.

After a few listens I'm definitely enjoying this. Most of the tracks are pretty memorable. My favorites are still the singles I think but some of the other tracks may grow on me. 

• Upvote 1

After 2 listens, I love it.

Don't listen to this as another Hundredth album, just listen.

Slack and Way Out are top tracks for me

16 hours ago, RustknowsBest said:

Damn this is really good, might be better than their last. Think Slack might be my favourite.

SAME!

• Upvote 2

I dunno...half sounds like an actual band, other half just sounds like chadwick singing over lofi dance beats. "College kid study music" I like to call it. Def some cool sounds and vibes here but all in all, meh for me. Thanks much though.

Edit: been listening all day while door dashing, its def growing on me.

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2020 at 3:10 PM, dvsr said:

Sure is. Their vocalist is pretty diverse. 

Damn.  R.I.P.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, MikeisCore said:

Damn.  R.I.P.

I'm soo confused? Lol

Alright. This is good as FUCK, dude. I loved their hardcore/melodic albums... But this is SUPER HARD to dislike... I'm listening to silver right now,  and just wow. Props to you, Hundredth. I never buy physical copies of records anymore, due to streaming apps. But I'm ordering this shit and getting that MERCH CUZ

• Upvote 3