I mean I guess I’ll give this a shot.

• Upvote 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

The frog could not be stopped by the likes of street dates

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'm so happy right now. Needed this. Thanks so much <3

I am so damn happy right now. I was already going to preorder based off of that amazing hypnotoad artwork, and now I can listen to it until I hate 

• Upvote 4

i'm at least 90% sure this came from a pre-order fuckup that gave the...whole album, instead of just the song. welp.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

thats way early boss

I highly encourage anyone that enjoys this to preorder a copy or buy some merchandise and support these dudes.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

johnny booth.gif

Whoever fucked up this hard, you're fired, whoever gave this to us, bless youre god damn face bro

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

"Official website of the band & clothing brand HUNDREDTH based in Los Angeles , California."

I like their music but oh my fucking god lol.

WYv5vZr.gif

Wtf lmao. Thanks for the early leak lmao lmao xdddd !!!! <3

this is like the in hearts wake ark situation all over again lmao 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Just finished it. 

Yeah that fucking sucked. VERY disappointed in this after how fantastic their EP from last year was. Just when they were finally finding their own sound, they turn it all on its ass for some bum ass great value Tame Impala formula. Every song here besides the ones from the EP sound the exact same. Boring as fuck. Biggest disappointment of the year without a doubt.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 13

The progression on this album is real good, think people who are saying it sounds like a shit Tame Impala need to re-listen to them. 

Chadwick and the boys have shown off have talented they are over the years with the sound changes and other side projects. 

Probably would have preferred the EP songs to stay as an EP as I've had my time with them as this point, must be at least a year since Whatever came out. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3
  • Downvote 1

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Thank you sooooo much for uploading. I absolutely love the whole album.

Just place my pre-order. Because, damn. What can I say? They don't make them like this alot. 

• Upvote 1

Haha froggy go REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Upvote 1

Bloody Hell.

Any band that releases a Frog Green coloured vinyl variant is the real MVP. Would've liked maybe a plush frog 🐸though as a bonus considering it just cost me $75 AU just for 1 vinyl. 

I think people have been oblivious to Chad's side project called Pure Violet. Bottle it up sounds like it's straight from that project. Never liked Tame Impala and probably won't go out my way to see the comparisons but this still sounds like the band Hundredth IMO just slightly toned down. And it's solid, now go buy their shit and quit bitching 🤙

• Upvote 1

Great artwork but it's kinda meh. I wish they'd have gone down the route of dead weight rather than this style. Kinda like an American WSS, and they could've softened that style up to have aspects of this style.

3 hours ago, serafina said:

i'm at least 90% sure this came from a pre-order fuckup that gave the...whole album, instead of just the song. welp.

That is EXACTLY what happened.

• Haha 1

I wonder at what point bands stop doing the "get a song now w/ pre-order" thing because OOF. Or at least test the technology/website first before going live with it...

• Love 2

I do share a fair few sentiments with others on this site when it comes to wishing that they stuck with a Dead Weight type sound, however not every band has to make the same music forever, look at Metallica for instance, they've tried branching out before and it flops and are resorted to making the same played out thrash metal record 🤷‍♂️

All in all they've done a really good job on this record (despite this being a 192) the mixing sounds pretty fucking solid, really love the compositions through this one as well, definitely an even bigger step away from their original sound but they've done well 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

klbanneredo-min.png