Lord Kingdom

Marilyn Manson - WE ARE CHAOS (Target Edition) (2020)

123 posts in this topic

Anyone have CD rip?? peoaple say that the album is at walmart already

Other Releases by

I'm really digging it. It has a dark romanticism to it. Has a Mechanical Animals vibe to it...it's very Bowie-esque.

I wish the production was less....lo-fi? It's raw but not very clear, especially with all the droning vocals. 

Solid album and much better than Heaven Upside Down. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Faustt said:

Anyone have CD rip?? peoaple say that the album is at walmart already

I will check my walmart after work today, but what I’m worried about is it won’t let them sell it at the register before street date. Some walmarts dont care, but the ones around me definitely do.

• Upvote 2

WYv5vZr.gif

22 minutes ago, MechanicalAnimal said:

I'm really digging it. It has a dark romanticism to it. Has a Mechanical Animals vibe to it...it's very Bowie-esque.

I wish the production was less....lo-fi? It's raw but not very clear, especially with all the droning vocals. 

Solid album and much better than Heaven Upside Down. 

Remember, this is a vinyl rip. Compare "We Are Chaos" as it appears here to the CD rip. The CD rip should sound dramatically better and less lo-fi. I wish this vinyl rip didn't get circulated like it did because people will think this is how it sounds.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Paint You With My Love is so corny but I kinda love it. 

3 hours ago, dustman said:

Remember, this is a vinyl rip. Compare "We Are Chaos" as it appears here to the CD rip. The CD rip should sound dramatically better and less lo-fi. I wish this vinyl rip didn't get circulated like it did because people will think this is how it sounds.

They actually sound very similar as I stated in a previous comment. The vinyl rip is just considerably lower in volume is all, and lacks a bit of the low end of the cd. They really aren't a whole lot different sounding.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

I will check my walmart after work today, but what I’m worried about is it won’t let them sell it at the register before street date. Some walmarts dont care, but the ones around me definitely do.

only things is most walmarts (at least in my areas) only carry the clean or censored versions of albums so 

@Poon Sauce McNasty Elaborate on the "haha"? What exactly do you feel is funny about my post? Didn't you say you weren't getting on the internet again after I made you cry with my thoughts on Metallica?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spectromeda said:

@Poon Sauce McNasty Elaborate on the "haha"? What exactly do you feel is funny about my post? Didn't you say you weren't getting on the internet again after I made you cry with my thoughts on Metallica?

I'm laughing at your ignorance.

You're right about the volume being lower and losing a lot of low end- you're also losing a lot of clarity and detail overall but what I'm laughing about is your, "They really aren't a whole lot different sounding." Because they are. Night and day difference. I haven't even listened to this rip but no one here has done a proper vinyl rip that I've heard yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

You're right about the volume being lower and losing a lot of low end- you're also losing a lot of clarity and detail overall but what I'm laughing about is your, "They really aren't a whole lot different sounding." Because they are. Night and day difference. I haven't even listened to this rip but no one here has done a proper vinyl rip that I've heard yet.

100% this! that vinyl rip is destroying album listening expirience, i played it few times because album sounds really good, but sound is so awful flat it sounds like half of each song is missing

• Upvote 2

I've never understood the argument that there's "no difference". Play a digital or cd rip back to back with a perfect vinyl rip and I could, with 100 percent accuracy, tell you which is which in the first 30 seconds. I also don't understand when people prefer to have a vinyl rip to listen to on their digital devices. Just get a record player! That's how it's intended to be played.

• Upvote 1

On 9/4/2020 at 10:32 PM, rampface said:

I've never understood the argument that there's "no difference". Play a digital or cd rip back to back with a perfect vinyl rip and I could, with 100 percent accuracy, tell you which is which in the first 30 seconds. I also don't understand when people prefer to have a vinyl rip to listen to on their digital devices. Just get a record player! That's how it's intended to be played.

I never said there's no difference. Anyone with half an ear should be able to tell a vinyl rip from cd. One reason a person may prefer a vinyl rip over a cd  is if the vinyl has a different/superior master. If it's the same master, then there really is zero point to listen to a vinyl rip.

On 9/4/2020 at 2:21 PM, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

To each their own. But how would you know since you've never even listened it? It's obvious that it's a vinyl rip. But to me, when the volumes are matched, they sound very, very similar.  Of COURSE there are differences. It's just not as garbage as some people are saying, with the exception of all of the clicks, pops, skips.

Merci beaucoup Chief!

waiting on a cd-rip

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

At this point it probably won't be up til Thursday. At which time - it'll pretty much be officially released anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3

Grabbed the cd from Walmart while grocery shopping today. The rest of you don't have much longer to wait. Pretty certain it will be here or elsewhere either today still or tomorrow at the latest. Absolutely amazing album, despite the typical modern way overly loud mastering.

Really not cool @Spectromeda , just coming here to presume that you have it and not sharing it

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't even know MM had a knew album so this will be a fun listen for sure

widowswail.bandcamp.com

My music is also available for free on this site!

Walmart would be edited, no?

Target has the 2 bonus acoustic tracks as well....we are almost there!

2 minutes ago, widowswail said:

I didn't even know MM had a knew album so this will be a fun listen for sure

Yeah the knew album is pretty good man 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zsera15 said:

Really not cool @Spectromeda , just coming here to presume that you have it and not sharing it

Nah. 9 times out of 10 here they aint got shit. Been here for like 8 years and its always either walmart or target. And also they dont have a disc drive or way to send it. Also maybe get a friend to come with his laptop. Never happens. Ever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I liked it a lot. Listened for a few days straight. I've been waiting on a cd rip though before I wear it out because I'm sure its gonna sound a lot different than this.

2 hours ago, She Stabs Deep Into Me said:

Walmart would be edited, no?

Target has the 2 bonus acoustic tracks as well....we are almost there!

Figured as much about Walmart. Either way I expect a CD rip should likely be out tomorrow

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zsera15 said:

4 hours ago, Steveaux69 said:

Nah. 9 times out of 10 here they aint got shit. Been here for like 8 years and its always either walmart or target. And also they dont have a disc drive or way to send it. Also maybe get a friend to come with his laptop. Never happens. Ever. 

Sorry to make you boys cry. Do girls do that to you often? Because you both sound awfully jaded. Get over yourselves though. Not every female is out to ruin your evening simply because you didn't get what you want from them.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Ban 2

1 hour ago, Spectromeda said:

Sorry to make you boys cry. Do girls do that to you often? Because you both sound awfully jaded. Get over yourselves though. Not every female is out to ruin your evening simply because you didn't get what you want from them.

I actually dont even know what you are talking about, maybe you are projecting? - but dont worry you can do it, go girl!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, zsera15 said:

I actually dont even know what you are talking about, maybe you are projecting? - but dont worry you can do it, go girl!

You're either just some (pre?) teen kid who thinks they're edgy with the black metal and not old enough to understand what I was talking about, or you're pretty old and starting to lose your memory. Hard to say. At one point you seem just young and naive, but then you had the "go girl!!" bit at the end. So perhaps in your 70's?

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Ban 1

I think that all the pix of the CDs and the early shipping of the vinyl along with the low quality rip was all done deliberately as a means of free promotion. Look at how the internet blew up across many platforms. Look at how its not going to deter anybody from buying because of the quality of the leak. Look at how everybody now knows about the album and how many more views the singe got. Its all anybody's been talking about for over two weeks now. They got us to do all the promotion for them and they got us to do it for free. Nice play loma vista. Real HQ leak should be around 11AM EST US Thursday Sep 10th.

320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

johnny booth.gif

5 hours ago, Spectromeda said:

You're either just some (pre?) teen kid who thinks they're edgy with the black metal and not old enough to understand what I was talking about, or you're pretty old and starting to lose your memory. Hard to say. At one point you seem just young and naive, but then you had the "go girl!!" bit at the end. So perhaps in your 70's? 

wow your a retard....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1