All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Feeshmon

Escape the Fate - Walk On [Single] (2020)

27 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - August 28, 2020
Genre - Post Hardcore, Screamo
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Walk On (3:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3
  • Downvote 3

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

Other Releases by

My favorite screamo band: Escape The Fate.

The breakdown in this song is tremendous by the way. I like the part where he screamed.

• Haha 6

So heavy 

Hmm it’s a good song but just hoping the song is purely for the movie soundtrack based off of the pre save saying it’s from an upcoming movie so kinda hoping it’s not an indication of the what the new album will sound like because my expectations are high since they are back with Feldy and the clips they’ve shown from the studio have been promising, anyway closing thoughts good song now let the wait for them to drop of 1 of the 3 music videos they’ve shot for the new album start.

Glad to see them reinvent themselves into screamo. Their shit was getting stale.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Damn didn't expect the blastbeats and the glass shattering high screams, I'm gonna file a lawsuit against ETF for causing an injury in the workplace for my headphones simply exploded and the shrapnel is now embedded in my face... Send help this is not a joke I am in actual physical pain 

• Haha 3

klbanneredo-min.png

I’m  convinced that Craig Mabbit keeps this bands music literal trash so that The Dead Rabbits can keep the shine and it’s fucking working, clearly. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Nyeusi said:

I’m  convinced that Craig Mabbit keeps this bands music literal trash so that The Dead Rabbits can keep the shine and it’s fucking working, clearly. 

Being a massive Craig fan I definitely agree just seems like his heart is more in Dead Rabbitts at this stage so will be interesting to see how the ETF album sounds some of the clips they’ve shared sound heavier than the last few albums so can only hope it goes that way 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

I love the “sooometiiiiimes”. Good track ❤️

"im starteing Disturbed cover band" - craig 'joby keith' mabbitt

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

yeah epic

Atrocious, kind of on me for expecting anything out of this band still. 

• Upvote 3

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Softly soft, not like ETF I knew before.... Sorry for that Craig.....

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

I actually like this band, and I still dislike this song. Really fucking lame.

this band died in 2007, move on

STYGKL_1.gif

There's a movie coming out with this on it? What's the movie? Been a huge fan of ETF since the beginning. Soft little songs aren't going to turn me away from them yet. I'll always miss them doing Guillotine style music, but that's the past. Going to welcome new ETF music any day with open arms. As long as Craig still puts 3-5 heavy sounding tracks on the new album I'm fine with ballad like songs.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Thats the best screamo song i ever heard. Craig you out did yourself.

Loving this! I will always support this band regardless of lack of heavy songs or not. 

• Haha 1

This is really bad like wtf

7 hours ago, Nyeusi said:

That used to be my theory until Dead Rabbitts became trash too. Most of that last EP was pure cringe. 24/7 was awful, Dead By Daylight's lyrics were super cringe, "So long not nice to know ya," for example, and Gutter was just 🤮

• Upvote 1

Generic movie soundtrack trash. Apparently it's actually for a film soundtrack. Was super excited for this song too :(

Sounds like just another Escape The Fate song to me

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

4 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

That used to be my theory until Dead Rabbitts became trash too. Most of that last EP was pure cringe. 24/7 was awful, Dead By Daylight's lyrics were super cringe, "So long not nice to know ya," for example, and Gutter was just 🤮

So basically Craig's lyrics in general as of recently? Like man the lyrical power of "Love is a four letter word" is insane (also the song I Am Human is pretty fucking cringe as well)

thos djent parts are stupendous.

10.4 :shit: out of -17.95:pizza:

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.

Wooooow this is ass cheeks

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised if this were to be playing on a christian pop rock radio station tbh. God awful.

• Upvote 1