967-EVIL

Seether - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (2020)

25 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

been refreshing for the past half hour, fucking cumming

all jokes aside, pissed my vinyl was delayed lmao

• Upvote 1

Дикая благодарность !!!!

thanks

This is honestly pretty great. The more alt metal influences work REALLY nicely for them, songs like the opener "Dead and Done" strike a really nice balance between melody and more aggression than I've ever heard from this band before. This is a really pleasant surprise.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just finished the record, easily their best since Karma and Effect.  I fucking LOVED Poison the Parish and Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces but this blows it away.  Some of Shaun's most personal lyrics, a nice mix of heavy and melodic tracks and Pride Before The Fall has some of his best screams in over a decade, it's fucking ridiculous.  Written In Stone, the final track, sounds pretty ominous with its lyrics though, really hope this isn't the end of the band.

• Upvote 2

Another solid album from start to finish by Seether. Lots of melody and aggression with just the right amount of softer moments. Thoroughly enjoyable and continues to develop the sound and style from Poison the Parish. 5/5

Getting TOOL vibe from the beginning of Dangerous.

Haven't heard everything yet. But, i like it already!

5 hours ago, throwaway007 said:

been refreshing for the past half hour, fucking cumming

all jokes aside, pissed my vinyl was delayed lmao

how long? i preordered Taylor's album Folklore back in Jul 24 and it still hasnt been shipped out.

• Upvote 1

Sig-2.png

All the singles have been good so far. I'd been looking forward to this. Let's give this a try. I'm optimistic...

5 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

how long? i preordered Taylor's album Folklore back in Jul 24 and it still hasnt been shipped out.

You must’ve missed the disclaimer on the page where you ordered the vinyl. It said the vinyl will take 16 weeks to be ready. Only the CDs were immediately available for shipping.

so sometime in November we will start receiving those. 👍🏻

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

Yeah basically @Tedwards_ is correct.  I ordered the ultimate bundle plus the puzzle and candles and those won't be ready until October apparently lol

• Upvote 2

Damn was really not expecting this to be this fucking good. Loved Seether growing up, glad to see they still got it.

• Upvote 1

un grand merci!

On 8/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, Tedwards_ said:

You must’ve missed the disclaimer on the page where you ordered the vinyl. It said the vinyl will take 16 weeks to be ready. Only the CDs were immediately available for shipping.

so sometime in November we will start receiving those. 👍🏻

idk if i got the cd or the vinyl tbh dgjkgbjdfkgvb

anyway, for Seether's album; my favs are Can't Go Wrong, Beg and Written in Stone.

Sig-2.png

6 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

idk if i got the cd or the vinyl tbh dgjkgbjdfkgvb

anyway, for Seether's album; my favs are Can't Go Wrong, Beg and Written in Stone.

Hahah well the vinyl were like $26 in 8 different colors/covers and the CDs were $13

• Upvote 1

I've never been able to fully get into Seether fully..but this album is exactly what I needed to hear from them. From the front to the back..you can hear the 90s influences...you can hear some deftones, apc, nu metal... its great...just great...yeaaahhh bbooooyyyyy

• Upvote 1

"Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces" has always been my favorite album by these guys (and probably always will be), but this album is pretty good! I can't even remember their 2017 album for some reason, might have missed it lol will have to check that out now.

• Upvote 1

Some great reviews here, looking forward to hitting this hard.

Surprisingly heavy and I fuckin love it.

• Love 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Pretty good. Wasteland gave me hella Hexagram by Deftones vibes.

• Love 1

When South America does it best. every release has it's ups and downs. Seether hasn't had a down since Saron Gas and even that album was solid as fuck. it's like hearing Limp Bizkit's -Three Dollar Bill Ya'll$ for the first time, realizing they've step foot into very well known, but unknown territory. I'll never understand hate towards someone working hard on art. it's always going to be subjective weather you like it or not. music is something that we can all feel, relate to, even if the lyrics don't fit your demographic, you still vibe and weep and feel as if you are the person in need of something greater than yourself. fumbled mic.