Feeshmon

From Ashes To New - Panic (2020)

37 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Let's gooooooo!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Ehhhh, not keen on this at all, sounds like a real mix of Sylar and I Prevail, very generic sounding not very catchy and quite forgettable even by most metalcore standards / numetal standards.

 

There's not really anything I'd come back to of my volition and doesn't do enough to differentiate and make a case for themselves against their contemporaries.

 

4/10

  • Upvote 4

 

klbanneredo-min.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

Ehhhh, not keen on this at all, sounds like a real mix of Sylar and I Prevail, very generic sounding not very catchy and quite forgettable even by most metalcore standards / numetal standards.

 

There's not really anything I'd come back to of my volition and doesn't do enough to differentiate and make a case for themselves against their contemporaries.

 

4/10

How did you listen to the whole album in 10 minutes? That's amazing lol. Anyways just started the 2nd song and it is better than any of the singles that were released so hopefully the other unreleased tracks are decent as well.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, sapples said:

How did you listen to the whole album in 10 minutes? That's amazing lol. Anyways just started the 2nd song and it is better than any of the singles that were releases so hopefully the other unreleased tracks are decent as well.

You realise that not everyone on KL is just a normal person and some people have other ways of getting albums early other than this site?

 

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

  • Downvote 3
  • Ban 1

 

klbanneredo-min.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BlueWall said:

You realise that not everyone on KL is just a normal person and some people have other ways of getting albums early other than this site?

 

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

Indeed I know this. A lot of people on here also post their opinion on an album after skimming through 30 seconds of each song so you never really know sometimes.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sapples said:

Indeed I know this. A lot of people on here also post their opinion on an album after skimming through 30 seconds of each song so you never really know sometimes.

I seldom give my opinion on something before I listen to it, there's no point in me baselessly bashing on an album before I've given it a spin or two, as side from some okay guitars and some drums I cant really see anything all that interesting from the record it just feels really flat to me. If others like it then that's cool but it just doesn't click with me at all 🤷‍♂️

 

Hope you find something enjoyable from this man x

  • Upvote 2

 

klbanneredo-min.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Solid album! I don't expect much other than something upbeat and catchy and they delivered as per usual.  Some hints of heavy riffs as well!

Share this post


Link to post

ah, yeah. it's THIS album. with the artwork.

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

yeah epic

 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my god that's bad ... commercial and really worthless !


I loved the first two albums but now it's become a cash band...

 

2/10

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Dekapitated said:

Oh my god that's bad ... commercial and really worthless !


I loved the first two albums but now it's become a cash band...

 

2/10

This is their least mainstream album

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you! 😁

Share this post


Link to post

Well it's good enough though it has some songs that keep the same sound but I will jam it like hell!!!!


The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Share this post


Link to post

I really love this band but that's some shitty artwork they'll probably regret 5 years later

Hopefully I'm wrong

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Scars That I'm Hiding 1.5/5

Brick 3/5

What I Get 1.5/5

Blind 3.5/5

SideFX 4/5

Panic 5/5

Wait For Me 4.5/5

Bulletproof 3.5/5

Nothing 2.5/5

Death Of Me 2.5/5

Change My Past 2/5

 

Overall, this is a pretty bland rap rock album. Couple of great moments like Panic, Wait For Me, or SideFX, but, there's so many shitty radio songs that it really drags the album down to meh territory. Pretty disappointing considering I liked every song on their last album, The Future. 2.5/5

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tag urself I'm the one looking to the side regretting doing this photoshoot

  • Haha 3

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Sylar pooped out some genericore


Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty ok album, nothing too special. Prefer everything before this 10 times more

  • Downvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Here's the thing, if you're into hardcore metal/core, I understand why you wouldn't like this album. It's not meant for you.

As a person who appreciates a wide variety of music, but prefers the rap/rock - post-hardcore genres the most, this album checks all the boxes for me and I think it's pretty damn good.

I'll be listening to it non-stop for the next little while.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Ban 1

Share this post


Link to post

Their previous vocalist was really good. All the stuff released with this new vocalist have been really bland. It's not even his fault. He's decent. It seems that the creativity that made the first 2 EPs so good just drained away from this band when the first vocalist left. I was considering giving this album a spin but all these previous comments are making me reconsider.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, DashWatson said:

Their previous vocalist was really good. All the stuff released with this new vocalist have been really bland. It's not even his fault. He's decent. It seems that the creativity that made the first 2 EPs so good just drained away from this band when the first vocalist left. I was considering giving this album a spin but all these previous comments are making me reconsider.

If you don't listen to an album because a few random online people said they didn't like it, that's pretty sad.

Make your own opinion of it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Not feelin it. Some good bits but overall just meh. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I still wish Chris was in the band, Danny just doesn't do it for me personally.  Guess I can always accept The Ghost of Me exists so I can still get my Chris fix, just felt like him and Matt blended together better. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

Here's the thing, if you're into hardcore metal/core, I understand why you wouldn't like this album. It's not meant for you.

As a person who appreciates a wide variety of music, but prefers the rap/rock - post-hardcore genres the most, this album checks all the boxes for me and I think it's pretty damn good.

I'll be listening to it non-stop for the next little while.

As a person that listens to anything from Phoebe Bridges, Florence and The Machine to Power Trip, Chelsea Grin and Underøath to G-Eazy, Bone Thugs n Harmony this doesn't check every box for me.

 

Passable instrumentals, Colour by Numbers vocals and good production is all this album is.

Gatekeeping an album by saying that it's not made for people that exclusively listen to metalcore and hardcore is arrogant and invalidating people who listen to a fucking huge spectrum of music.

 

In future don't be so brash and close minded 

  • Upvote 1

 

klbanneredo-min.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Is that Sabian Lynch from Alpha Wolf in the picture? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, bananarampage said:

Tag urself I'm the one looking to the side regretting doing this photoshoot

I'm the one wearing a mask even tho I don't have to during a shoot


 

 

 

20200902_221303.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

I like it. Some of the songs and riffs and screams give off major linkin park vibes also I get some papa roach vibes with some of the lyrics. It’s def not for everyone but I dig it and will have it on repeat with some songs 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

Here's the thing, if you're into hardcore metal/core, I understand why you wouldn't like this album. It's not meant for you.

As a person who appreciates a wide variety of music, but prefers the rap/rock - post-hardcore genres the most, this album checks all the boxes for me and I think it's pretty damn good.

I'll be listening to it non-stop for the next little while.

I'm into hardcore metal/core/slamming brutal grinding technical death metal...but I still like this lol pretty sure it's made for anyone to enjoy ;)

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, DORBUSCUS said:

Scars That I'm Hiding 1.5/5

Brick 3/5

What I Get 1.5/5

Blind 3.5/5

SideFX 4/5

Panic 5/5

Wait For Me 4.5/5

Bulletproof 2.5/5

Nothing 2.5/5

Death Of Me 2.5/5

Change My Past 2/5

 

Overall, this is a pretty bland rap rock album. Couple of great moments like Panic, Wait For Me, or SideFX, but, there's so many shitty radio songs that it really drags the album down to meh territory. Pretty disappointing considering I liked every song on their last album, The Future. 2.5/5

Is this Eagle Owl?

Can you please get better management?

Thank you.


Bloody Hell.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.