NieR:Automata™

ERRA - Snowblood [Single] (2020)

66 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Oh, yes!

genuinely think this is one of their best songs yet, love the chorus (need more JT cleans) and the breakdowns are fucking MASSIVE 

production is also really good, which was my main complaint with Neon, but I can't say I'm super surprised bc Eye of God sounded great too

pumped for the record(?)

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

yeah epic

Just now, Maximo said:

genuinely think this is one of their best songs yet, love the chorus (need more JT cleans) and the breakdowns are fucking MASSIVE 

production is also really good, which was my main complaint with Neon, but I can't say I'm super surprised bc Eye of God sounded great too

pumped for the record(?)

album announcement should be this week

• Upvote 2

Holy shit JT's singing! This is fucking sick, the production is perfect. This is ERRA at their fucking best.

• Upvote 3

The song came out waay better than i expected. Siiick! & thank you @NieR:Automata™ 

• Love 1

Never been a huge fan of these guys tbh. I've checked every single record of theirs but this is some next level shit

• Love 1

JT's verse at 1:15ish is fucking awesome and then into that breakdown sheeeeesh. I also love the eerie, weirdly timed chords in the background that the song opens with. This kinda seems like a mix of JT era stuff along with before he joined, which is kind of a buzzphrase to say but it does feel that way.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

This and Eye of God are an incredible 2-song stretch...this is Erra at their best!

• Upvote 2

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

It sounds like a mix between Eye of God and Ghost of Nothing, with a sprinkle of Augment. Safe to say, it's sick. 

Can't wait for that album announcement. 

• Upvote 5

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

I can't wait for their new album Black Flame 

• Haha 7

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

That intro reminded me of Silent Planet's Trilogy for some reason. They're really nailing the ethereal feel to their intrumental and that breakdown is pretty  t h i c c . Neon took a while to grow on me but now when I hear Ultimata i have to put it on repeat at least 12 times. Can't wait for a new record

• Love 1

jpUJCRq.gif

Breakdown fuccs hard.

Overall really solid song, production is on point, huge sounding song could be a really good breakout record 👌

klbanneredo-min.png

1 minute ago, brown10 said:

@Summers  this is the official album name? 

No, it's not. I suppose Summers did that joke because Black Flame (Bury Tomorrow) had a deluxe edition that also featured yellow-black colors

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

I rarely do that, but I literally squeaked of excitement when I saw it got leaked. The song is freaking solid, I will forever miss Garisson Lee's range, but I've seen them live with JT and he's a beast, he sounds exactly the same live. He has to be one of the best screamer in terms of breathing technicality I've seen live. Even tho he doesn't have the same type of range, he always sound super monstrous.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the material they got in store! Even if Augment is my favorite by them, everything they do is super catchy and I can put it on repeat for a very looonggg time.

• Upvote 2

This is a bad ass track!! Damn the production on this is awesome!

Can’t imagine what anyone could possibly complain about with this. Album will be absolutely huge.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Damn. 

These guys never let me down! Been waiting on this one all week, can't wait to listen with the video tomorrow!

Jesus dude it's like a mix of every album, I heard Eye Of God,Breach and Irreversible in this song honestly the production is a thousand times better than the one on neon and all I can say is that the hype for the album is 🔥

Probably no album announcement this week. I read something about spring 2021 and come on.... it‘s Sumerian Records... they will probably release the second single in about 6 months.

Holy fuck I love Erra. Seen them live 5 times. They put on such an energetic show 

That riff at 2:50 is very Tool-esque. I know Jesse was listening to a lot of Tool's last album while recording their new stuff. 

8 minutes ago, dontleech said:

Probably no album announcement this week. I read something about spring 2021 and come on.... it‘s Sumerian Records... they will probably release the second single in about 6 months.

Sumerian haven't even mentioned this single or done any marketing so I'm wondering if they've left them

There best song

Just... Wow...

This is probably their best song ever made. And I don't say that lightly.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Oh my flippin' goodness.

10/10

next level shit from Erra LETS GO

Finally, some core that lives up to the hype

20200902_221303.jpg