967-EVIL

Northlane - Live at the Roundhouse (Audio+Video) (2020)

35 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I'm aware I misspelled the album title. My bad, will fix once I get a chance.


johnny booth.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Awesome to see the video here as well as the one I was using was taken down yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh wow, thanks for this. I was just thinking about giving this a try. If i enjoy this, i'll definitely be looking for more shows like this.


STYGKL_1.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Omg, the quality on this is so good, both video and audio

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you so much for the wonderful release <3

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like they are going to release the audio after all on 8/28. I guess they got a lot feedback from fans. 

Share this post


Link to post

Holeeee shiet, Marcus sounds fucking monstrous. Can't wait till all this shit blows over so I can see them again live and grab more snapshots.

  • Upvote 2

jpUJCRq.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my god, I loved Alien, but I never felt a connection to the band itself. After this, I might have to try harder to get into their older stuff.

I have literally no bad things to say about this. I had no clue Marcus was such a good vocalist either. Dude went full la creatura on that mofo.

ute6tsj98ss41.png

  • Love 1

 

 

 

20200902_221303.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, neebnoob18 said:

Oh my god, I loved Alien, but I never felt a connection to the band itself. After this, I might have to try harder to get into their older stuff.

I have literally no bad things to say about this. I had no clue Marcus was such a good vocalist either. Dude went full la creatura on that mofo.

ute6tsj98ss41.png

Their old stuff is also really good. But they set the bar high with Alien

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, neebnoob18 said:

I had no clue Marcus was such a good vocalist either.

I meant live vocalist. Obviously he sounds great on the record

 

2 minutes ago, The_Wolverine said:

Their old stuff is also really good. But they set the bar high with Alien

SO FUCKING high


 

 

 

20200902_221303.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

They're officially releasing this on friday so you can expect 320 / flac, but I wonder if they're gonna drop the whole show too..?


let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone else having issues with the video? It won't let me FFWD or RRWD.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, iVelocirapstar said:

Anyone else having issues with the video? It won't let me FFWD or RRWD.

Yep. Plays ok on a pc but when I put it on usb and play on TV the sound sync is out and can't ffw or rwd

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, desk said:

They're officially releasing this on friday so you can expect 320 / flac, but I wonder if they're gonna drop the whole show too..?

Wdym the whole show? I thought that was the whole show?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, The_Wolverine said:

Wdym the whole show? I thought that was the whole show?

The videos, either separated or the uncut one hour show.


let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, desk said:

The videos, either separated or the uncut one hour show.

Oh I see. Yea hopefully 🙂

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Holy shit, 4D live fucking rips

  • Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

Seems to be just me here but the video doesn't have any audio

Mine has audio when I downloaded it

Share this post


Link to post

Video download link is crap, gets to a bout 70% downloaded then slows right down until it stops. Tried using the Passmethelinks link and also using JDownloader.... probably downloaded about 20gb today and till not a single completed download. Crap.

Share this post


Link to post

Any chance of a FLAC upload or should I not get my hopes up?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tedwards_ said:

Any chance of a FLAC upload or should I not get my hopes up?

It’s apparently being released on Friday, so I expect proper rips then.

  • Upvote 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly one of the best sounding live gigs I've heard, sounds so faaaaaaaaar better than Analog Future which I thought was super disappointing audio wise.

 

Marcus sounds incredible on this.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.