All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Draxcazel

Ashyy - ROTTEN (Single) (2020)

21 posts in this topic

vF6cPig.jpg

@BlueWall's debut single for his rap project. Show him some love.
Release - September 1, 2020 

Genre - Rap, Hip Hop, Grime

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR 

Tracklist:

01. ROTTEN (2:09)

Download

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5

Bloody Hell.

I just wanna say to all you guys on KL that I'm newish to this rapping shit, I usually work in the realm of Metalcore / Hardcore etc and I'm trying to branch out and try something new that I've never really done before, sorta following in the vein of newer UK grime artists and experimenting with different sounds and styles.

Open to any critiques and advise on how to do better, and and compliments are appreciated.

Cheers all,

BlueWall / Ashyy

• Love 3

klbanneredo-min.png

sexy track from a sexy boi 💙

if I had any critiques it’d prolly be the vocal distortion makes your voice a little hard to discern sometimes, but that’s nothing a bit of EQ can’t fix

nice hook, decent flows, beeg beat, can’t wait to hear more 

• Love 1

yeah epic

I feel like this has a potential, some parts are very nice but there are small issues that I had like rapping long sentences that are having hard time catching up with the beat (1:09 for example). Vocals could have been a little louder but on the other hand your pronounciation and rapping style fits the beat quite nicely. It's solid for a first single. 1:15 was pretty epic, genuinely loved that part, very nice flow with those rhymes. 

• Love 1

Just now, Maximo said:

sexy track from a sexy boi 💙

if I had any critiques it’d prolly be the vocal distortion makes your voice a little hard to discern sometimes, but that’s nothing a bit of EQ can’t fix

nice hook, decent flows, beeg beat, can’t wait to hear more 

Yeah man, I went for like a lo-fi radio distortion effect because I thought it counter acted the beat well, I'll make note of the EQing for the next track and try and clean it up a bit more.

Thank u habibi xoxo

• Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

12 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

I feel like this has a potential, some parts are very nice but there are small issues that I had like rapping long sentences that are having hard time catching up with the beat (1:09 for example). Vocals could have been a little louder but on the other hand your pronounciation and rapping style fits the beat quite nicely. It's solid for a first single. 1:15 was pretty epic, genuinely loved that part, very nice flow with those rhymes. 

Yeah man the beat is sorta designed to be a bit off for the vocals, its a new trend in the UK Scene that's being popularised heavily by underground artists, I'm gonna definitely work on the vocal mixing for the next single for sure.

Cheers for the kind words lad 

• Upvote 2

klbanneredo-min.png

Fuck yes, love seeing my talented friends putting in work. : )) sounds great dude. <3 onleee LUV (fuck the TBRays hehehe) 

• Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

6 minutes ago, Ohm said:

Fuck yes, love seeing my talented friends putting in work. : )) sounds great dude. <3 onleee LUV (fuck the TBRays hehehe) 

Love you fam gonna be grafting hard the rest of this year 👌

(also 3-0 fuck you yankees)

klbanneredo-min.png

Collab with Eagle Owl? (pls)

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, shfydgi said:

Collab with Eagle Owl? (pls)

I don't think the great eeg would let a newcomer like me on his track I'm too small 😪😪

• Sad 2

klbanneredo-min.png

3 hours ago, BlueWall said:

I don't think the great eeg would let a newcomer like me on his track I'm too small 😪😪

@BenjaminBurnley let's ask him!

• Haha 2

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

3 hours ago, Cornchip said:

@BenjaminBurnley let's ask him!

6 hours ago, BlueWall said:

Eagle Owl Management from the words:

He needs some more music out before he is willing to collab with him.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

Message from Ashyy Management: 

Get outta here bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

20 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

Get outta here bro.

25 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

Message from the ITM Management:

Ok fine that means he's available to appear on an ITM song

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, shfydgi said:

Message from the ITM Management:

Ok fine that means he's available to appear on an ITM song

He would like to contact you in regards to a musical collaboration also know in the Industry as a "feat." We are more than happy to work with well established musicians and those who are willing to build bridges together and be open minded 💙

klbanneredo-min.png

3 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

He would like to contact you in regards to a musical collaboration also know in the Industry as a "feat." We are more than happy to work with well established musicians and those who are willing to build bridges together and be open minded 💙

Message from ITM Management:

Definitely, it's especially very important to get the word out for musicians who otherwise aren't big at all and part of that is sometimes working together and not have a massive ego

• Upvote 1

This song is certified SUPA DUMMI THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC.

Looking forward to more.

• Love 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:45 PM, shfydgi said:

Definitely, it's especially very important to get the word out for musicians who otherwise aren't big at all and part of that is sometimes working together and not have a massive ego

Message from Cornchip Management:

Cornchip 

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

1 minute ago, Cornchip said:
On 8/22/2020 at 10:45 PM, shfydgi said:

Message from Cornchip Management:

Cornchip 

Message from Bummercore Incorporated Management LLC: 
yeh : )

• Upvote 1

yeah epic

5 hours ago, Diet Indulgence said:

Mmmm nope. Not for me. Its better than eagle owl tho.

Completely understandable homie, it's a sound that's not for everyone and I don't expect everyone to enjoy it or fuck with it, but thanks for checking it out none the less 💙

klbanneredo-min.png