All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
desk

Movements - Skin To Skin [Single] (2020)

15 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - August 21, 2020
Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Skin To Skin (4:01)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Other Releases by

Okay, I REALLY vibe with this one. I really enjoyed the last single, especially with repeated listens, but this one is a hot bop. I love it and I love this band.

• Upvote 1

I don’t know if I’m alone in this, but I feel like Don’t Give Up Your Ghost was a bit of a flop. I’ve heard it about 10 times and still can’t really think of anything memorable about it. THIS on the other hand is a really natural, interesting progression for the band. Love the use of synths especially

• Upvote 1

I really vibe with this. Don't Give Up Your Ghost took some time to grow on me, but I was hooked on this after a few listens.

• Upvote 1

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

Ahhh I don’t know, it’s good and all, but comparing it to the singles from Feel Something, it just feels so emotionless. That being said, the vocals are pretty nice. Hoping for some stuff on the record that sound a little more raw and emotional...

• Upvote 1

movements.gif

not sure how i feel about this one either. i love this band so much but am not feeling the two new songs really at all. hope the full album changes my mind.

hah, lots of mixed takes. i feel like this album is going to blow the last one out of the water.

I'm digging both singles so far. I definitely like this one more though, it hits harder than Don't Give Up Your Ghost.

This is alright, but I feel as an album and coherent piece these songs will be masterful. It's rather unique so listening in isolation doesn't cut it.

12 hours ago, beefowl said:

not sure how i feel about this one either. i love this band so much but am not feeling the two new songs really at all. hope the full album changes my mind.

What lol 

Movements have slowly been evolving and honing their sound to make it as well rounded and refined as possible, this album will run so smoothly imo I feel like they're slowly carving their own path.

klbanneredo-min.png

Not doing it for me... they had such a weird vibe in their debut, dark ambient and melodic.. Submerge, Colorblind, Daylily, Deadly Dull (insane), Deep red... such bangers.. I hope the other songs surprise me.. still stoked though 

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2020 at 5:02 AM, feverxdream said:

What lol 

i'm just trying to FEEL SOMETHING over here and these singles aren't doing it for me. 

7 hours ago, beefowl said:

i'm just trying to FEEL SOMETHING over here and these singles aren't doing it for me. 

Smh you aren't listening right 

This is great tbh

Band have a really nice sound to them right now, keen for the album