Sign in to follow this  
Feeshmon

Kill the Lights - The Sinner (2020)

20 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I kinda wish they went with the tentative song titles instead of these ones lol. Would be so dope to see track 5 as "Kevin," like what it originally was.

• Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Gooooood staff alert!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Originally downloaded this because the album art is so bad ass. Kept this because the whole album is awesome. Hot dang! 

1 hour ago, AgeBrown said:

Originally downloaded this because the album art is so bad ass. Kept this because the whole album is awesome. Hot dang! 

If you didn't already know, the drummer is Moose, formerly of BFMV.

• Upvote 1

Out did my expectations. Was waiting to hear that solo from the instagram clips at the end of "Open Your Eyes'...  Wasn't sure his vocals would fit well with this project but I will definitely be spinning this one for good awhile. BFMV has their work cut out for them after listening to this effort by Moose!

yo where the fuck are 'Kevin' and 'Bowling Balls In My Brain' bro those songs are so sick 

• Love 1

yeah epic

There's a bonus track on physical copies called "Chasing Shadows." Wonder when that'll surface.

Really solid album! I'm just happy for having Moose :)

This is just what I wanted this album to be. So damn awesome. Also...definitely Melodic Metalcore/Alt. Metal lol

Not bad! Very catchy songs. Waiting for Bonus tracks!

Just listened through it all and it's a supreme banger with heavy BFMV "Fever" vibes, love it

Can't wait for bonus track to show up

• Upvote 1

This is decent but I don't see myself coming back to it that much it feels dated to the majority of core out today, this would of been great in like 2006-2010 though lol

• Upvote 2

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

On 8/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, Summers said:

This is decent but I don't see myself coming back to it that much it feels dated to the majority of core out today, this would of been great in like 2006-2010 though lol

Funny enough, because it sounds like 2006-2010, I dig it so much. I grew up with metalcore music from that era. 

• Upvote 2

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

Bonus/extra tracks added!

• Upvote 1

johnny booth.gif

On 8/26/2020 at 8:48 PM, She Stabs Deep Into Me said:

posted bonus track in requests section fyi

You're a hero.

• Upvote 1

On 8/20/2020 at 5:24 AM, Ohm said:

I kinda wish they went with the tentative song titles instead of these ones lol. Would be so dope to see track 5 as "Kevin," like what it originally was.

Yoooo same tho, that's the kinda shit my band is going to do. Love when song titles are super unrelated.

• Love 1

I did not do the usual "short thoughts and favorite songs" thing here; so here goes nothin

First of all,  (most likely) AOTY 2020

This is one hell of a ride. Back when The Faceless and Watch You Fall came out, I was like "they're pretty cool", but Shed My Skin just shocked me. This is one hell of an song. So I was thinking, it would be hard topping this one. But when I listen to songs like Open Your Eyes, Through The Night or Unmoved, I'm not really worried. There's not really filler on this one, everything sounds in place and the mix, the production is crunchy. Well, considering Colin Richardson (The Poison, Scream Aim Fire, Venom) produced this, it does not really surprise me. 

All in all, this is an awesome album. It's sometimes emotional, sometimes raw and heavy and sometimes super melodic. I'm extremely satisfied. This is a sick debut and honestly? It just feels so good to hear Moose going nuts again.

Favorites: Shed My SkinOpen Your Eyes, Through The Night, Tear Me Apart, Unmoved

(I know I have two silvers and two golds on this album, but it's hard to decide lol)