Zephyr Sunrise

Eagle Owl - Believe (feat. Sniper J) [Single] (2020)

30 posts in this topic

Cover_Art.jpg
Release - August 28, 2020

Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Believe (feat. Sniper J)

Download

Support!

Bandcamp / iTunes

• Love 2

Other Releases by

This is...catchy. The first vocals could be a little bit more "rap-like", they feel a little bit like Spoken Word rather - though I am sure this will grow on me.

Overall, you did a pretty nice job on this, @BenjaminBurnley. 

• Love 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

This is better  than your other stuff but I don't know how much that is to do with your feature too cause he can spit but he is taking up like a thirty seconds up on a two minute song, I guess we will just have to wait and see with the rest of your songs.

But as a song goes it is a lot better

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

H o o t

klbanneredo-min.png

Better than anything on reborn, feature carries the song hard. #1monthwaitfora2minutesong

• Haha 1

Just now, Tzeromus said:

Better than anything on reborn, feature carries the song hard. #1monthwaitfora2minutesong

2:15 minute song ;) 

• Haha 1

TLDR, this song makes me coom big

Infinite ©️um. You sit on the toilet to duck off, but you begin to ©️um uncontrollably. After ten spurts you start to worry. Your hand is sticky and it reeks of salt. You desperately shove your wick into a wad of toilet paper, but that only makes your dolls hurt. The ©️um accelerates. It’s been three minutes. You can’t stop ©️umming. Your bathroom floor is covered in a thin layer of baby fluid. You try to ©️um into the shower drain but it builds up too fast. You try the toilet. The ©️um is too thick to be flushed. You lock the bathroom door to prevent the ©️um from escaping. The air grows hot and humid from the ©️um. The ©️um accelerates. You slip and fall in your own sperm. The ©️um is now six inches deep, almost as long as your still-erect salt hose. Sprawled on your back, you begin to ©️um all over the ceiling. Globs of the sticky white fluid begin to fall like raindrops, giving you a facial with your own ©️um. The ©️um accelerates. You struggle to stand as the force of the ©️um begins to propel you backwards as if you were on a bukkake themed slip-and-slide. Still on your knees, the ©️um is now at chin height. To avoid drowning you open the bathroom door. The deluge of man juice reminds you of the Great Molasses Flood of 1919, only with ©️um instead of molasses. The ©️um accelerates. It’s been two hours. Your children and wife scream in terror as their bodies are engulfed by the snow-white sludge. Your youngest child goes under, with viscous bubbles and muffled cries rising from the goop. You plead to God to end your suffering. The ©️um accelerates. You squeeze your wick to stop the ©️um, but it begins to leak out of your piehole instead. You let go. The force of the ©️um tears your urethra open, leaving only a gaping hole in your crotch that spews salt. Your body picks up speed as it slides backwards along the ©️um. You smash through the wall, hurtling into the sky at thirty miles an hour. From a bird’s eye view you see your house is completely white. Your neighbor calls the cops. The ©️um accelerates. As you continue to ascend, you spot police cars racing towards your house. The cops pull out their guns and take aim, but stray loads of ©️um hit them in the eyes, blinding them. The ©️um accelerates. You are now at an altitude of 1000 feet. The SWAT team arrives. Military helicopters circle you. Hundreds of bullets pierce your body at once, yet you stay conscious. Your westicles have now grown into a substitute brain. The ©️um accelerates. It has been two days. With your body now destroyed, the ©️um begins to spray in all directions. You break the sound barrier. The government deploys fighter jets to chase you down, but the impact of your ©️um sends one plane crashing to the ground. The government decides to let you leave the earth. You feel your gonads start to burn up as you reach the edges of the atmosphere. You narrowly miss the ISS, giving it a new white paint job as you fly past. Physicists struggle to calculate your erratic trajectory. The ©️um accelerates. The ©️um begins to gravitate towards itself, forming a comet trail of salt. Astronomers begin calling you the “©️ummet.” You are stuck in space forever, stripped of your body and senses, forced to endure an eternity of ©️umshots. Eventually, you stop thinking.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Bloody Hell.

2 minutes ago, Draxcazel said:

TLDR, this song makes me coom big

Infinite ©️um. You sit on the toilet to duck off, but you begin to ©️um uncontrollably. After ten spurts you start to worry. Your hand is sticky and it reeks of salt. You desperately shove your wick into a wad of toilet paper, but that only makes your dolls hurt. The ©️um accelerates. It’s been three minutes. You can’t stop ©️umming. Your bathroom floor is covered in a thin layer of baby fluid. You try to ©️um into the shower drain but it builds up too fast. You try the toilet. The ©️um is too thick to be flushed. You lock the bathroom door to prevent the ©️um from escaping. The air grows hot and humid from the ©️um. The ©️um accelerates. You slip and fall in your own sperm. The ©️um is now six inches deep, almost as long as your still-erect salt hose. Sprawled on your back, you begin to ©️um all over the ceiling. Globs of the sticky white fluid begin to fall like raindrops, giving you a facial with your own ©️um. The ©️um accelerates. You struggle to stand as the force of the ©️um begins to propel you backwards as if you were on a bukkake themed slip-and-slide. Still on your knees, the ©️um is now at chin height. To avoid drowning you open the bathroom door. The deluge of man juice reminds you of the Great Molasses Flood of 1919, only with ©️um instead of molasses. The ©️um accelerates. It’s been two hours. Your children and wife scream in terror as their bodies are engulfed by the snow-white sludge. Your youngest child goes under, with viscous bubbles and muffled cries rising from the goop. You plead to God to end your suffering. The ©️um accelerates. You squeeze your wick to stop the ©️um, but it begins to leak out of your piehole instead. You let go. The force of the ©️um tears your urethra open, leaving only a gaping hole in your crotch that spews salt. Your body picks up speed as it slides backwards along the ©️um. You smash through the wall, hurtling into the sky at thirty miles an hour. From a bird’s eye view you see your house is completely white. Your neighbor calls the cops. The ©️um accelerates. As you continue to ascend, you spot police cars racing towards your house. The cops pull out their guns and take aim, but stray loads of ©️um hit them in the eyes, blinding them. The ©️um accelerates. You are now at an altitude of 1000 feet. The SWAT team arrives. Military helicopters circle you. Hundreds of bullets pierce your body at once, yet you stay conscious. Your westicles have now grown into a substitute brain. The ©️um accelerates. It has been two days. With your body now destroyed, the ©️um begins to spray in all directions. You break the sound barrier. The government deploys fighter jets to chase you down, but the impact of your ©️um sends one plane crashing to the ground. The government decides to let you leave the earth. You feel your gonads start to burn up as you reach the edges of the atmosphere. You narrowly miss the ISS, giving it a new white paint job as you fly past. Physicists struggle to calculate your erratic trajectory. The ©️um accelerates. The ©️um begins to gravitate towards itself, forming a comet trail of salt. Astronomers begin calling you the “©️ummet.” You are stuck in space forever, stripped of your body and senses, forced to endure an eternity of ©️umshots. Eventually, you stop thinking.

When Owl's music is so good that it's enough to make someone cum at it's brilliance

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

EEEEEG

• Love 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

EEEG

fr tho, this is a huge improvement over anything on reborn, and while I still think your vocals and lyricism (structurally) need a decent amount of work, you're clearly improving 

the production pops, your flow is noticeably better than on the EP, and the feature is great 

keep workin at it homie

• Upvote 1

yeah epic

Compared to "Struggle," this song has more energy at least, even if the beat is pretty basic. I seriously think you should focus on your flow and wordplay, because it still sounds like you're not only forcing something to come out, but nothing comes off as cleaver or convincing. It's very... Dr. Seuss-like. I agree with everyone that the Sniper J verse pretty much makes the song, but at the same time, it pretty much destroys the Eagle Owl verses within those thirty seconds. And Sniper J is pretty average in his delivery to begin with.

Still can see you improving if you can put the effort into it. I guess this is a step up, overall.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

still don't know if this is a joke or not.

I went into this thinking 'okay so it's not a joke he's really trying".  but then the guest spot, with a very talented rapper, and now I'm back to thinking this is all a joke because how else would you listen to your verse next to his and be like "yeah, this will do".  

like you featured him as a contrast to.. you.  I think. :huh:

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

still don't know if this is a joke or not.

It's art bruh

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

2 hours ago, LKA said:

gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec gec

84 gecs too short

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Beautiful bridge, monke

I'm Alone Nobody Care Me " by blemily | Redbubble

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Far better than your past material man. The feature carries hard

• Upvote 1

That second half was like a whole different song. That dude SNiper ain't bad. 

PSP JEsus.gif

Thanks, to everyone for the feedback. For once the community is not killing the Owl with comments. For sure it’s an improvement. But hope it can go up from here. There will be more music coming out the next couple of months as well as another EP probably 2021. The EP will strictly have features. So each song half and half of course with the artist and Eagle Owl. Very different styles will be coming for experiential purposes to see what works and what doesn’t for his platform. Can’t wait to share with you what’s coming next.

- Eagle Owl Management.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

23 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

Thanks, to everyone for the feedback. For once the community is not killing the Owl with comments. For sure it’s an improvement. But hope it can go up from here. There will be more music coming out the next couple of months as well as another EP probably 2021. The EP will strictly have features. So each song half and half of course with the artist and Eagle Owl. Very different styles will be coming for experiential purposes to see what works and what doesn’t for his platform. Can’t wait to share with you what’s coming next.

- Eagle Owl Management.

The site knows you're eagle owl though, can I please know why you do this? Not trying to bait, I really genuinely want to know 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

- Eagle Owl Management.

Why not let them have 90% of the song instead, Eagle Khaled?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

30 minutes ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

- Eagle Owl Management.

Look dude I get you're trying to make a name for yourself but at the same time littering your tracklists with constant features when you haven't fully fledged yourself as an artist and refined your sound is only gonna put you at a disadvantage.

At the end of the day work on yourself and don't try to bolster up the tracklist with names as it's only gonna halt any actual progression as an artist.

Also we know you're eagle owl? What's the need for the pseudo-press style comment?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

The beat is cool, but the first guy is pure trash!

2 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

The site knows you're eagle owl though, can I please know why you do this? Not trying to bait, I really genuinely want to know 

2 hours ago, desk said:

Why not let them have 90% of the song instead, Eagle Khaled?

2 hours ago, BlueWall said:

Look dude I get you're trying to make a name for yourself but at the same time littering your tracklists with constant features when you haven't fully fledged yourself as an artist and refined your sound is only gonna put you at a disadvantage.

At the end of the day work on yourself and don't try to bolster up the tracklist with names as it's only gonna halt any actual progression as an artist.

Also we know you're eagle owl? What's the need for the pseudo-press style comment?

Idk about you guys but I wouldn't wanna mess with "Eagle Owl Management" they sound intimidating

• Haha 3

I'm gonna be bluntly honest here, I have no reason not to be. Its bad, its so bad I played it for my S.O just to see her reaction, its what i imagine her face will be if shes ever informed that shes now stricken with a life debilitating disease to which there is no cure. I thought it was a joke at first but apparently it is not, then I heard an early EP that someone put up to a comment you made (ohh thats cold) so I knew then it is something your actively pursuing. I applaud your efforts, and your balls for putting your shit out there despite all the potential, and realized, criticism. Whenever someone says you cant achieve or shouldn't follow your dreams, I say fuck that person, what do they know, and more importantly what does their opinion matter. That being said, please dont make me hate owls. Owls are suppose to be silent bro. Silent deadly sky assassins. Believe that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Ok so I generally don't like shitting on other people's music because my own is absolute trash but if there's one thing I have to say for criticism is the voice, it would be largely improved if you put more power into it and you didn't use your real voice because right now you sound nervous and don't wanna be louder because maybe you don't want your neighbors to hear you (or maybe you're not even nervous you just don't want to bother them). I'm curious to know if you have a vocal booth when you're recording Owl since maybe you'll have some more confidence into the rapping and especially with the singing you do if you're isolated and it's almost guaranteed that no one near you can hear your singing/rapping.

song of the life 

• Upvote 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

@shfydgi I agree with all this. The production isn't terrible, so I'm sure he has the know to add effects on his voice. I downloaded an autotune app on my phone and thought I was Post Malone. It's not that hard. I get nervous singing and everything when I feel like people can hear me and I prefer to be as isolated as possible, so maybe that's a thing

• Haha 1