All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
desk

Limbs - Empty Vessel [Single] (2020)

6 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - August 20, 2020
Genre - Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Empty Vessel (4:09)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Other Releases by

I don't know which Limbs/LIMBS this is, but just from a listen I'm gonna assume it's the Limbs that releases Father's Son, which was a fucking epic debut, lucky enough to have seen them with Veil of Maya and Underoath before their vocalist left. Dudes killed it. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

I don't know which Limbs/LIMBS this is, but just from a listen I'm gonna assume it's the Limbs that releases Father's Son, which was a fucking epic debut, lucky enough to have seen them with Veil of Maya and Underoath before their vocalist left. Dudes killed it. 

definitely is father's son limbs, the song is alright but i still think their album blows their newer stuff out of the water

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 100%Lamp said:

definitely is father's son limbs, the song is alright but i still think their album blows their newer stuff out of the water

I think judging from this single, the band's not gonna sound at all like their 2018 debut, however I'm surprised how much I like the chorus in this single, so I'm actually quite hopeful that they keep that up, they just need to add  maybe some experimentation with some instrumentals or moody vibes to set themselves apart cuz right now it's not like I haven't heard all this before. 

Nice they returned my message the other day on FB saying they were dropping something in a few days. Bout time

It’s a lead single, so it can be understandable that structurally the song is very basic, but it’s really enjoyable. This song is really well executed and the breakdowns is not just the typical 0-0-0-0 they have a feel to it and that’s always awesome. Can’t wait to hear more for this next album/ep, dunno what’s the plan for this.