All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Summers

DVSR - West Technique (2020)

22 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Thanks a lot Summers

ah yess huge thanks this is gonna be good

My life is now complete. Thank you Summers.

I'm so hyped it hurts, thanks summers ily

Didn't know they were going to release a new record. This should be dope. Thanks!

Wow this is really good. Huge step up for this band musically. The guitars are awesome. Thanks so much! 

HYPED

EDIT: I AM HAPPY THIS IS VERY VERY GOOD

Very underrated artist/group. Wish they weren't silent for so long. Hyped!

Just wow great!!! Homesic is all that matters now!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Super good. Easily their best work to date. I love how they made the instrumentals more catchy. 

this is a real FUCKING RAPCORE!

285687eae2641c7ed06cd7a8a90fcc1b.jpg

After a few listens, this is really great, I was a bit let down by Therapy but this one hits hard, really glad it turned out this way after all the wait !

I've gotta assume that @dvsr is pumped about this.

• Haha 2

They implemented more elements to their sound like more clean choruses and melodies which makes this record stand out sooo much more in comparison to their past work. This record is a heavy hitter for sure. The vocalist had mad talent 

4 hours ago, vcmstone said:

I've gotta assume that @dvsr is pumped about this.

Eh liked their first album more. But yeah I said it on the last thread when their EP came out too a few years ago. My username is actually the initials of my name. Not that big of a fan. Thanks for the mention though. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

This is my album of the week and maybe even an AOTY contender. Man, the production on this album is top notch. Those guitars sound filthy. These guys are super underrated.

PSP JEsus.gif

16 hours ago, dvsr said:

Eh liked their first album more. But yeah I said it on the last thread when their EP came out too a few years ago. My username is actually the initials of my name. Not that big of a fan. Thanks for the mention though. :rolleyes:

I always enjoy stories behind user names. The only reason I came in this thread was cause I recognized the name. I'm sure you get that with every release. 

• Upvote 1

never heard of these guys before this release but after my first listen I downloaded their first album and EP cause I was that impressed. They're like Korn, Sylar and Backwordz combined into one. Thanks for the upload!

Finally!

Technically it got more complex with quicker tempos. Added cleans became a surprise. It is not as djenty as previous albums but I still love the guys. Best rapcore for me personally.

”Black Magic” & “Tn Tax” are my two top tracks from the record, they’re bangers, love those breakdowns.

“Off Tap” is more like previous albums which is a huge bonus.

“Bloodlust” is just what I wanted the whole album be: more aggressive. Plus that harsh flow +  CJ’s growls is a great mix, imo.

5.jpg

I was afraid this album wouldnt be that good, but damn was i wrong <3

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif