Feeshmon

Black Veil Brides - Re-Stitch These Wounds (2020)

95 posts in this topic

Anyone gonna try and rip the live show today like Dance Gavin Dance's?

Other Releases by

5 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

Solid debut album! just a nice simple band. They have riffs for dayss

fave tracks are..

01. The Outcasts (Reborn) (0:29) 02. We Stitch These Wounds (3:57) 03. Beautiful Remains (4:13) 04. Children Surrender (3:13) 05. Perfect Weapon (4:07) 06. Knives and Pens (4:15) 07. The Mortician's Daughter (Overture III) (3:29) 08. All Your Hate (3:10) 09. Heaven's Calling (3:17) 10. Never Give In (3:07) 11. Sweet Blasphemy (3:56) 12. Carolyn (4:28)

Yeah but scarlxrd goes harder 

• Haha 1

klbanneredo-min.png

3 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

yes bucko ; ) and maybe ghostemane..wait till his album

Yeah but Eagle Owl goes on harder than anyone 

• Upvote 2

klbanneredo-min.png

10 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

Who the hell hahaha your name looks different.. something is missing

and hey, the production is crisp on this album btw ; ) gives it that punch it was missing

Matten you've been back 30 minutes and your already trying to cause shit.

Stop it, get some help

klbanneredo-min.png

10 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

get outta here bro

and i've been back since forever bro

Bro, did you like, know bro, that like, bro seriously, bro like no joke bro that you're seriously one of the most controversial people on the site, your ban ended no more than like one or two days ago.

If anyone needs to get out of here it's you, you got banned for stirring the pot already, do you really wanna get banned again by refusing to be better 🤷‍♂️

Shit form.

• Downvote 1

klbanneredo-min.png

Do we have to step in again?

Please stop. Leave the BVB post alone lol. But in all seriousness, everyone, enough trying to get under people's skin. Or actions will be taken.

2 hours ago, bloodllust said:

Really hope so

2 hours ago, bloodllust said:

This is the most footage I've found on YouTube. They started recording halfway through Beautiful Remains. I'm hoping someone uploads the whole thing soon.

22 minutes ago, invaderhemp said:

This is the most footage I've found on YouTube. They started recording halfway through Beautiful Remains. I'm hoping someone uploads the whole thing soon.

That was really good. Im amazed how he handled the cleans in the middle of beautiful remains.

37 minutes ago, bloodllust said:

That was really good. Im amazed how he handled the cleans in the middle of beautiful remains.

There's a full version up now. I'd download it with a converter before it gets taken down lol

I don't know why it posted both videos lol but the top one is the full one

14 minutes ago, invaderhemp said:

There's a full version up now. I'd download it with a converter before it gets taken down lol

I don't know why it posted both videos lol but the top one is the full one

Heck yeah thanks my dude!

2 minutes ago, bloodllust said:

Heck yeah thanks my dude!

Dude I'm downloading this they are smashing an down as fast as people can upload an so be weary

gonna be honest, never listened to bvb before but i saw 70-something comments and thought "alright who did it this time"

@Zephyr Sunrise love u king

• Love 1

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

Idk why everyone is getting so riled up about the one dumbass tryna say the production on this is worse than the original.
Don't get me wrong the screams are very meh just like the original and the overall flow of the songs are the same as the original but the production of the whole album is easily better than the original hence why there's how many comments confirming this and only one guy who feels the need to go against the current.  Idk what this album is like for people new to the band but honestly it's not really for them it's for the fans. They made every song shine and this album can easily be played along with the rest of their discography instead of being that one album that was noticeably poorer quality than the rest.
It's not a 10/10, it's not horrible, it's just good and if someone disagrees with your opinion so be it no need to bother trying to convert someone who obviously just wants to be different.

• Love 1

@Defat It's because when this was first posted (it wasn't the actual re-recording). Some mistake on the label's end I think. Majority of people could tell that it wasn't the re-record just by listening, but the dude you're referring to thought it sounded ''worse'' than the original when it was the original. People found it funny that he didn't seem to realize it sounded ''meh'' because it wasn't the re-record at all (also people love to hate on someone when they make a mistake).

The re-record wasn't published until the next day (which is probably what you're listening to now). But it's not what the guy was listening to when he made those comments =p

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Let's ignore the dude trying to be a contrarian on the previous pages and talk about how awesome the record is.

I absolutely LOVE how Beautiful Remains sounds now with its undercurrent of now clearly audible rhythmic guitar melodies, especially during the chorus. I've been listening to the album nonstop lately.

• Upvote 1

Can people stop stirring the pot and recycling yesterdays drama please thank you

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

23 minutes ago, MyTearsYW said:

Let's ignore the dude trying to be a contrarian on the previous pages and talk about how awesome the record is.

I absolutely LOVE how Beautiful Remains sounds now with its undercurrent of now clearly audible rhythmic guitar melodies, especially during the chorus. I've been listening to the album nonstop lately.

Quit pot stirring an argument that was already told not to continue.

"Contrarian" are you implying every single person has to enjoy this album by the way? And if they don't than they're disliking it only because it's popular? Not trying to start an argument, genuine question

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

aalbum

• Upvote 2

yeah epic

4 minutes ago, Maximo said:

aalbum

analbum

• Love 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

12 minutes ago, Ohm said:

analbum

17 minutes ago, Maximo said:

aalbum

Analbumbum

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Tzeromus said:
  13 minutes ago, Ohm said:

analbum

18 minutes ago, Maximo said:

aalbum

Analbumbum

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Downvote 1

yeah epic

47 minutes ago, MyTearsYW said:

You know what I get they're your favourite band and they saved your life etc etc, but no every single person is the same and not everyone has to enjoy the same things as you. Calling me a contrarian is uncalled for and deliberately goading me to give you a knee jerk reaction, trying to labour the point that you think it sounds good to get a rise out of me isnt on.

Enjoy the album, give it an 11/10, make it your album of the year do whatever idc.

Just stop stirring the pot

klbanneredo-min.png

1 hour ago, Maximo said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAA

• Love 1

2 hours ago, BlueWall said:

You know what I get they're your favourite band and they saved your life etc etc, but no every single person is the same and not everyone has to enjoy the same things as you. Calling me a contrarian is uncalled for and deliberately goading me to give you a knee jerk reaction, trying to labour the point that you think it sounds good to get a rise out of me isnt on.

Enjoy the album, give it an 11/10, make it your album of the year do whatever idc.

Just stop stirring the pot

Don't suddenly go on the defensive because the entire thread yeeted you, that was NOT your original point.

Your original point was that this release was a cash grab, once you got proven wrong you completely switched course.

2 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Quit pot stirring an argument that was already told not to continue.

"Contrarian" are you implying every single person has to enjoy this album by the way? And if they don't than they're disliking it only because it's popular? Not trying to start an argument, genuine question

No, people can feel free to hate it or dislike it if they want.

The guy earlier was making objectively false points though unrelated to the music composition, which is why I called him a contrarian. He was clearly fueled by nostalgia.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MyTearsYW said:

Don't suddenly go on the defensive because the entire thread yeeted you, that was NOT your original point.

Your original point was that this release was a cash grab, once you got proven wrong you completely switched course.

No, people can feel free to hate it or dislike it if they want.

The guy earlier was making objectively false points though unrelated to the music composition, which is why I called him a contrarian. He was clearly fueled by nostalgia.

I've read this whole thread, and I don't think anything he says was "objectively" wrong, and how was he fueled by nostalgia? He doesn't even like the original

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

I've read this whole thread, and I don't think anything he says was "objectively" wrong, and how was he fueled by nostalgia? He doesn't even like the original

Quote from the Contrarion Dude: "There's little to no charm off of this, the original has heart and charm because knowing their history it shows how determined and hardworking they were for the music, this is a really lazy attempt at a rerelease.

Just because he wasnt happy with it when he released it and when he looks back on it, doesn't mean that you should necessarily go back and try to change it, and if you wanted to change it to

make it better wouldn't you want to make it sound as good as possible?"

This was the particular statement that leads me to believe he's being heavily influenced by nostalgia. He's taking a subjective viewpoint, color coating it with nostalgia and assuming it's a cash grab (word for word what he said in an earlier post as well). 

Maybe my personal history with the band (including how BVB used my review in their marketing of Vale a couple years back) is making me irrationally upset by this, but I can assure you 100% this is not a cash grab.

• Upvote 1

@MyTearsYW SHUT THE FUCK UP

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Just now, Summers said:

@MyTearsYW SHUT THE FUCK UP

I get you're still mad at me for the Jay-Z thread but there's no need for all caps.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MyTearsYW said:

Quote from the Contrarion Dude: "There's little to no charm off of this, the original has heart and charm because knowing their history it shows how determined and hardworking they were for the music, this is a really lazy attempt at a rerelease.

Just because he wasnt happy with it when he released it and when he looks back on it, doesn't mean that you should necessarily go back and try to change it, and if you wanted to change it to

make it better wouldn't you want to make it sound as good as possible?"

This was the particular statement that leads me to believe he's being heavily influenced by nostalgia. 

Just stop tagging me in your posts, I don't want to deal with you anymore just leave me alone. I wasn't back pedalling, I have stated multiple times that I haven't enjoyed black veil brides throughout my life, I've give them respect where credit was due whenever I've listened to them.

You're being irrational and biased and not at all constructive, stop looking through rose tinted glasses.

I'm done with this thread I'm sick of this shit.

Half tempted to leave the site because of this.

Thanks @MyTearsYW you've made me feel sick of a forum congrats.

klbanneredo-min.png