All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Summers

Upon A Burning Body - Built from War [EP] (2020)

25 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Thank you very much!

Some riffs really gave me Slipknot vibes (what is always appreciated), the southern charm is still present and I love the sick high screams here and there. For me better than their last album to be honest.

Great EP

Om my holy fuck that was a ride. 

This is not only a killer ep. But its just fun. All the way through. Hell yeah

57 minutes ago, MrPreApocalypse said:

Some riffs really gave me Slipknot vibes (what is always appreciated), the southern charm is still present and I love the sick high screams here and there. For me better than their last album to be honest.

The opening to chains of agony has serious slipknot vibes

• Upvote 1

Don't care what anyone says, I love their more Groove Metal sound. Look forward to give this a spin.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Chains of Agony and Extermination are for sure my favorite tracks on here. Living For the Weekend though I just can't do.

• Sad 1

Wish these beast was coming out on CD. But thankful for the music none the less. Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

Awesome EP of the year!!!! Love their work!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

absolutely adore the direction these guys have gone recently, this and Southern Hostility are easily my fave releases they've put out

banger alert

• Upvote 1

yeah epic

The cover looks like it's coming straight from 2007. 

Serious "Myspace '07 Demo, Best Breakdowns that will make you faint compilation" vibes

• Haha 3

I might sound retarded (I've lost count of how many times I actually started a post with this sentence) but I cant seem to enjoy this and I really dont know why. It's clearly better than their last album but It still doesnt do anything to me. I think I'm way attached to their past :/

• Haha 1
  • Ban 1

12 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

I might sound retarded (I've lost count of how many times I actually started a post with this sentence) but I cant seem to enjoy this and I really dont know why. It's clearly better than their last album but It still doesnt do anything to me. I think I'm way attached to their past :/

Or you’re just outgrowing it. It’s hard for me to get excited about any new heavy music nowadays and I think it’s just cause I’m getting older and my tastes are not what they used to be.

14 hours ago, Medusa said:

The cover looks like it's coming straight from 2007. 

Serious "Myspace '07 Demo, Best Breakdowns that will make you faint compilation" vibes

Not that thats a bad thing lol

Banger central

• Love 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

44 minutes ago, Buttercup420 said:

Or you’re just outgrowing it. It’s hard for me to get excited about any new heavy music nowadays and I think it’s just cause I’m getting older and my tastes are not what they used to be.

I dont think so because I'm def into the most of generic metalcore around

That intro to 5x3 got me spinkicking my chair and screaming the world is my enemy now.

Fucking killer EP excited to see what they put out next 

• Upvote 1

klbanneredo-min.png

Thanks

something something texas

On 7/30/2020 at 10:36 AM, Maximo said:

absolutely adore the direction these guys have gone recently, this and Southern Hostility are easily my fave releases they've put out

banger alert

Aw man, The World Is My Enemy Now is a straight bangerrrrr

Regardless of the hate they got for the way they marketed it, I thought it was creative

15 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

Not that thats a bad thing lol

Banger central

Exactly, love that era. Dig that cover and the songs are really good too ! 

• Love 1

Band is so consistent it's scary, vocalist keeps getting better with time too.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 8/2/2020 at 7:38 PM, MyTearsYW said:

Band is so consistent it's scary, vocalist keeps getting better with time too.

Not the average -core band on that point ! 

thanks

UABB got better and better with each release but somehow they get overlooked and people are not paying attention to their consistent work. Even though I love the "Red. White. Green" and it's mix, this EP is the definition of well executed groove metal, as if Pantera was LOT heavier than they actually were.