ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
ally

Taylor Swift - folklore (2020)

70 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

2020 just became the best year ever

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 7

A few songs deep and it's somewhat what I expected given the title and aesthetic but that's not really a bad thing. Very heartfelt songs that are clearly from a place of heart from Taylor.
I love it.

thank you!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Haven’t listened yet. Is it really a “pop” album? I was expecting something a little softer and slower. 

Who even asked for another album, especially when the last one was absolutely terrible

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 20

11 minutes ago, Buttercup420 said:

Haven’t listened yet. Is it really a “pop” album? I was expecting something a little softer and slower. 

This is nothing but slow and soft

• Love 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Best black metal album of the year so far

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Travis said:

She's gotten too soft. I miss her metalcore days...

Legit lol 

• Upvote 1

This is so fucking good 

• Upvote 2

this is just amazing, have never heard anything like this album before. so glad she has creative control over her music, this album could have been completely different, but no, we got absolute perfection. currently, after 2 listens, there are no skippable songs 

merch incoming! 

So I haven’t made it all the way through but this album is a fucking breath of fresh air. This is the album we needed. Definitely not a “mainstream pop” album, but not a return to her country roots either. Some tracks almost have an ambient feel. She keeps reinventing herself flawlessly. AOTY. 

• Upvote 1

This is the kind of album that I always want her to make! Enough with that mainstream pop shit haha

Congrats! 10/10 for me. I bet critics will love this album.

• Upvote 2

All her albums are currently in the top 100 on iTunes

55 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

This is fucking unreal. Absolutely her best songwriter that far surpasses anything she's ever done before. I'm just speechless. 10/10 record. Throw out everything you think about Taylor Swift because this changes everything.

Perfectly said! This album is just incredible.

Kudos to Taylor for taking such a big left turn creatively after Lover. Definitely a different vibe for her, even compared to her country days, and it always makes me happy to see a huge artist like her take some risks. That said, this album does kind of just...blend together pretty hard, especially being 16 tracks long.

This sound suits her so much better than the dated pop approach of her last few albums, and a lot on display here is genuinely great, but it really would've worked much more as a tighter ~10-12 song album, feels like it tried closing out with Epiphany but then sort of kept going with two of the most dull tracks on the album, and then Hoax just didn't live up either. I don't know, it's definitely a huge step up and there's a lot of greatness in the first 13 tracks but it's way too god damn long.

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Best melodic hardcore all of the time, especially album of the year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TreeInTheWind said:

You can't contests facts with 'feeling'.

they're not 'facts', you're absolutely conflating statistics without actually grasping the context of any of this, drop the ben shapiro act and shut the fuck up you absolute clown

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Who even asked for another album, especially when the last one was absolutely terrible

Who even asked for your opinion especially when your music taste fucking sucks

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

What a marvelous thread, I love this website 

• Upvote 4

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Did Taylor Swift really just say "mouthfuck you forever" on mad woman?

• Upvote 1

20200608_180043.png

So beyond happy with this album. This is really one for the books. Favorite tracks are Cardigan, Last Great American Dynasty, August, Seven, Invisible String and Mirrorball.

• Upvote 2

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

on the list of things to do this morning, seeing an argument about covid-19 on a taylor swift thread was definitely not written down

seriously though, this album is MUCH better than the last 2. i think red was her best album, and 1989 was okay, but reputation and lover were just unlistenable. this, however? i can get into it.

• Upvote 1

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

8 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

Hey guys sorry I'm late to the comments what did I mi-

tenor.gif

your pfp is how i felt stumbling into this mess

• Haha 2

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png