967-EVIL

Chelsea Grin - Bleeding Sun [Single] (2020)

30 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

GO GO GO GOOOOOOO!!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Oooooooo it's tasty...those vocals are too good. Glad to hear they're going all in on the heaviness, hope the rest of what's to come delivers the same brutality!

absolutely insane track, sounds like Eternal Nightmare but super fleshed out, Tom having an input in terms of songwriting this time definitely shows

yeah epic

Sounds like Chelsea Grin, nice

This is like their old style vocals mixed with new style djentiness

Here we gooooooooo

oh sweet jesus

Very nice. Tom is a beast.

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

I was kinda hoping for some symphonic shit but I wont even complain since Tom sounds so diverse here. Basically Eternal Nightmare on steroids

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I hope this comes with an announcement of a new album! So good.

• Upvote 1

Decent I suppose. Definitely not bad. 

I think I still have a hard time calling this Chelsea Grin 😔 the vibe just ain’t the same since Tom came into the fold. However, I am curious to see how a new album with his full input would sound. 

Holy crap man. This is incredible. I have always been a pretty big CG fan, and was mega bummed when Alex was out and Tom was in ( and wanted to hate Tom so ba ) but Tom is absolutely incredible. His range is amazing, and he is  super creative with the flow and diversity that he brings song by song. This is such a banger. If this is coming with an album ( and if it sounds a lot like this ) I expect this to in the aoty running ( although it would be really tough to knock Loathe off the top ). Got chills for the breakdown around 1:30( love the screaming part with the breakdown ) and the last buildup/breakdown. Everyone in CG is so good at what they do, and as much as I liked Alex, Tom is just on another level. So stoked to be playing this on repeat, and hope this comes with a new album.

• Upvote 3

100% worth the fucking wait

1 hour ago, OrcaSmuggler said:

Holy crap man. This is incredible. I have always been a pretty big CG fan, and was mega bummed when Alex was out and Tom was in ( and wanted to hate Tom so ba ) but Tom is absolutely incredible. His range is amazing, and he is  super creative with the flow and diversity that he brings song by song. This is such a banger. If this is coming with an album ( and if it sounds a lot like this ) I expect this to in the aoty running ( although it would be really tough to knock Loathe off the top ). Got chills for the breakdown around 1:30( love the screaming part with the breakdown ) and the last buildup/breakdown. Everyone in CG is so good at what they do, and as much as I liked Alex, Tom is just on another level. So stoked to be playing this on repeat, and hope this comes with a new album.

I dont want to sound like a hater and I absolutely understand that Alex has definitely done a lot for this band, but in all honesty after My Damnation he kind of fell off. Ashes to ashes was still decent but I couldn't get into self inflicted at all, I barely acknowledge it to this day. When I heard Tom was joing it gave me hope for the band again and the only thing that bummed me out was that Lorna Shore would have to replace him (whole other story) but I personally think he brought some life back into CG

• Upvote 3

Awesome single, really hope we get an album announcement soon! Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 1

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

Bass's tuning is heavier that a collapsing star.

Holy shit this is unreal

klbanneredo-min.png

1 hour ago, Phantomanthem2017 said:

I dont want to sound like a hater and I absolutely understand that Alex has definitely done a lot for this band, but in all honesty after My Damnation he kind of fell off. Ashes to ashes was still decent but I couldn't get into self inflicted at all, I barely acknowledge it to this day. When I heard Tom was joing it gave me hope for the band again and the only thing that bummed me out was that Lorna Shore would have to replace him (whole other story) but I personally think he brought some life back into CG

Yeah, I tend to agree with you as well. Self Inflicted was a pretty big drop off. Tom is a wonderful vocalist. Totally agree, he has seemed to bring in new life to the band. 

• Upvote 2

1:10

Don’t know if this is a trash take or not but: after listening to this single I can 100% day without a doubt that this lineup is peak Chelsea Grin

Holy Shit
This is fucking insane

holy shit this song goes HARD. i literally just played it 6 times in a row lol

If you don't listen to Metalcore we can't be friends.

Can we just appreciate the fact that Tom sounds like he did on Flesh Coffin in this song 🔥🔥 this album is about to be nasty af. 

Tom elevated CG into a decent band. Ashes to ashes was great because of Jason Richardson but everything else has been pretty bad. My damnation is so cringe.

I'm missing Tom's vocals in Lorna Shore so I'm glad to hear him in Chelsea Grin. Great single, tho. Can't wait to hear more.

5.jpg

:dumbass::wub:

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif