All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
mR12

Neck Deep - Sick Joke [Single] (2020)

15 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - July 20, 2020
Genre - Pop Punk
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

1. Sick Joke (3:47)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Foals art.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

Pretty decent single,kinda like a mix between the last two but they're more alternative rock than pop punk nowadays but enjoyable

Share this post


Link to post

just leak the whole album already, i've thrown all away my high hopes with this record after all those singles lol

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post

These past two singles have been great. This album will ceetainly be polarizing, but I like how they're expanding their sound. If I don't like every song on the album, that's probably good, cause it means they're appealing to multiple demographics.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, jodimetal said:

just leak the whole album already, i've thrown all away my high hopes with this record after all those singles lol

 

This trend is really fucking annoying. I get releasing one single... maybe 2. But doing 4-5 tracks before the album is released is just stupid. It's taking it's page form the movie industry.. Here's a sneak peak at the movie poster and now, here's the pre-trailer,  the teaser trailer, now heres trailer #1, trailer #2 and trailer#3..  Any single one of these things builds my interest. All of them lowers it. Just fucking release the album (or movie).

 

Anyways, this is a great track. Thanks for the upload!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

@Scroteslapper shit on this song too and continue to spam about wanting this to leak. CommOn do it, I know you will

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

I remember when Ben spoke on how seriously he takes his rhyme scheming. That is not evident on any of this album's singles. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

This is the biggest fall from grace for any big band in my opinion, what the actual fuck happened.

 

Lowlife + She's a god (although cringe as fuck) were still energetic and have some life, these singles are flat as fuck.

 

3/10 

 

Not good 

  • Upvote 1

 

klbanneredo-min.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

this is the same band that released Life's Not Out to Get You..please kill me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mr. Electric said:

@Scroteslapper shit on this song too and continue to spam about wanting this to leak. CommOn do it, I know you will

I gotchu fam

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BlueWall said:

This is the biggest fall from grace for any big band in my opinion, what the actual fuck happened.

 

Lowlife + She's a god (although cringe as fuck) were still energetic and have some life, these singles are flat as fuck.

 

3/10 

 

Not good 

I gotta agree with you here. I really loved them before but with these singles, I'm starting to get sadder and sadder. She's A God, a song that grew on me but at least, as you said, was energetic as shit. I miss old ND. Please dont shit on me. Thanks


"It's just noise"

13232.png

Share this post


Link to post

NGL I'm all about the sound change. I've been listening to Neck Deep since I was 14 and I'm nearly 20 now. My music taste has taken the same shift toward pop music that these new songs are taking, and I've honestly not been this excited about a pop-punk album in years.

 

IRAY is still the best of the batch though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

@ryanfears Finally someone else who actually enjoys ND's new direction lol. Everyone here complains so much but I think it's a great vibe. Nice early 2000's feel, Ben's voice is great, songs are catchy af. I will rep this band to the end of my days.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Flightlessbird96 said:

@ryanfears Finally someone else who actually enjoys ND's new direction lol. Everyone here complains so much but I think it's a great vibe. Nice early 2000's feel, Ben's voice is great, songs are catchy af. I will rep this band to the end of my days.

Yes!!! I feel like I've grown with the band, in a sense. I wouldn't want another LNOTGY because that's not really my vibe anymore. This whole new album is a healthy dose of nostalgia, sure, but beyond that the songwriting and production take it to a new, much more universal level.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.