ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Ramallah - The Last Gasp of Street Rock 'N' Roll (2020)

10 posts in this topic

3ITozf8.jpg.cc189055bfd427c5699d51760c77

Release - April 20, 2020
Genre - Punk
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. The Last Gasp of Street Rock 'N' Roll (5:11)
2. I Don't Believe (3:12)
3. Dead Girls and Dead Boys Anthem (3:22)
4. City Boy (3:03)
5. I Seen You Crawling (3:45)
6. The Times We Had (2:47)
7. Bye Bye (3:04)
8. The Last Gasp of a Wasted Youth and Wasted Life (1:50)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Definitely doesn't sound like hardcore to me, rather more straightforward punk with a fair bit of pop-punk thrown in (think more like Rancid than Blink 182).  I really like aggressive but catchy punk, however, these songs sound a bit too contrived - like they're trying too hard to be cool punk rockers.  Here's their bandcamp so you can check out a few singles:

https://ramallah.bandcamp.com/releases

18 minutes ago, MadAdaM said:

Definitely doesn't sound like hardcore to me, rather more straightforward punk with a fair bit of pop-punk thrown in (think more like Rancid than Blink 182).  I really like aggressive but catchy punk, however, these songs sound a bit too contrived - like they're trying too hard to be cool punk rockers.  Here's their bandcamp so you can check out a few singles:

https://ramallah.bandcamp.com/releases

Thanks I got it from the song when I listened to it also you don't need to put a BC link up if theres already a preview up

2 minutes ago, Summers said:

Thanks I got it from the song when I listened to it also you don't need to put a BC link up if theres already a preview up

OK.  I always like to hear more than one song before deciding to download the whole album (since sometimes the single doesn't represent the album all that well), so I tend to look for bandcamp for that.  I figured some other people might like the easy access for previewing it more also (instead of searching for it on google like I did).  But I can stop posting those.

2 minutes ago, MadAdaM said:

OK.  I always like to hear more than one song before deciding to download the whole album (since sometimes the single doesn't represent the album all that well), so I tend to look for bandcamp for that.  I figured some other people might like the easy access for previewing it more also (instead of searching for it on google like I did).  But I can stop posting those.

The itunes links above the youtube video provide you with a way to check out the other tracks anyways, and sometimes there are usually bandcamp links in that same spot as well.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MadAdaM said:

Yeah its all good we also have previews on the site and they aren't limited to 128 kbps like they are on BC but thanks anyways

15 hours ago, Mr. Electric said:

The itunes links above the youtube video provide you with a way to check out the other tracks anyways, and sometimes there are usually bandcamp links in that same spot as well.

Yeah, I don't use itunes though, so I don't want to load their site.  I've tried itunes in the past, but I really don't like their platform.  I like bandcamp because it loads so much faster (I have limited bandwidth anyway) and I like their platform.  I really appreciate it when bandcamp links are provided, so that's why I figured some also might appreciate them provided in the comments section if they're not in the main post.  (And I see that sometimes people include the embedded youtube single of an album if it's not in the main post, and people say they appreciate that, as do I.)

15 hours ago, Summers said:

Yeah its all good we also have previews on the site and they aren't limited to 128 kbps like they are on BC but thanks anyways

Honestly, I feel like the audio I usually hear on a youtube single is lower than when I listen to the same song on bandcamp... but maybe that's because I have my youtube videos set to low kbps in order to preserve my bandwidth... I thought it only affected the video, but maybe it affects the audio also.

Oh shit. This sounded almost identical to Blood For Blood and it turns out the vocalist and drummer are from that band. Love this.

the first two albums are solid aggressive hardcore with great lyrics this album just feels flat honestly as a longtime fan im  disappointed.

Man...this doesn’t really sound like the Ramallah that I remember, but it’s not bad. 

8 hours ago, thebombio said:

Oh shit. This sounded almost identical to Blood For Blood and it turns out the vocalist and drummer are from that band. Love this.

Yep, that is most definitely White Trash Rob.