Feeshmon

If I Were You - Radiant Dark (2020)

51 posts in this topic

Thanks a lot bro

Fixed the missing tracks. All Good NOW :D :) :) 

• Love 2

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

there you go, thanks mate!

:wub:Thanks! 

ezgif-7-3bad1654e14b.gif.d4bc67e2c5d5742f5b4ddedfbde630ef.gif

Just now, Feeshmon said:

Fixed the missing tracks. All Good NOW :D :) :) 

Thanks Summers

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks a lot bro ! Let's rock that

• Upvote 1

Just now, Demoral said:

Thanks a lot bro ! Let's rock that

Anytime Bud!

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

Epic just epic!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

oh this is a pleasant surprise, let's fucking goooo!

• Upvote 1

I have been impatiently waiting for this to drop! Thanks! Can't wait to enjoy this album.

Time to rock out with our c__k out!!!!

sweeet Thursday surprise!  thanks you! can't wait hear all the new tracks! 

No Control is the best track in metalcore scene this year, hands down. Such raw energy mixed with aggressive electronic background and breakdowns... I genuinely believe this will become my AOTY, no matter what comes till the rest of the year

• Upvote 1

This band full of BLEGH! And breakdowns very solid album 

• Upvote 4

of fuckkkkkkkkkkk!!!! thanks!!

Was drawn to this by the album art and the album is damn good. 

• Upvote 1

I love you kingdom leaks team!!! 🥰😘

21 minutes ago, Geshka said:

No Control is the best track in metalcore scene this year, hands down. Such raw energy mixed with aggressive electronic background and breakdowns... I genuinely believe this will become my AOTY, no matter what comes till the rest of the year

That song is absolutely monstrous! I agree it is one of my favorite tracks of the year

Their last album and everything they've done has been perfection. This is NO different <3 sooo good

• Upvote 2

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Heard so many good Currents vibes on this record, especially in its second half, but they sounded much more beefy, nasty and creatively done (Always Searching, In Circles, Set Free, No Control). If this isn't an AOTY than what else can even top this masterpiece?

• Upvote 3

Holy shit these dudes are so crazy consistent. Somehow they've found a sound they can replicate album after album, and still bring the heat every time. Another quality release from them.

• Upvote 1

If I Were You - Radiant Dark Rating:
Black Heart - 3/5
Starting Over - 3.5/5
False Reality  - 5/5
Hate Me - 4/5
Always Searching -  3.5/5
Never There - 3/5
In Circles - 4.5/5
Set Free - 2.5/5
No Control - 2.5/5
Radiant Dark - 3/5

never heard of these guys, incredible album.  the cleans are cheesy af and I love it

• Upvote 1

Its alright

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Why does nobody listen to this band?  They have like 2 videos, there’s 1 video of them live on YouTube, and they have a pathetic amount of followers on social media. I don’t understand why 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean, they’re very cookie cutter metalcore, a lot of their songs are very similar, and have a limited number of really stand out songs....but everything they do, they do exceedingly well!  They really don’t have any BAD songs. Someone really has to market this band better. 

Oh, and this album is fucking great!  In Circles and Radiant Dark were my favorites. With this, I now have 4 albums that I feel deserve a vote for AOTY. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Can't get over how consistent these guys are. I've never been bored with anything they've released and this album proves they can continue making amazing music. Probably the best Post-Hardcore band going. 

10/10

52 minutes ago, BeforeWeAreHanged said:

Why does nobody listen to this band?  They have like 2 videos, there’s 1 video of them live on YouTube, and they have a pathetic amount of followers on social media. I don’t understand why 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean, they’re very cookie cutter metalcore, a lot of their songs are very similar, and have a limited number of really stand out songs....but everything they do, they do exceedingly well!  They really don’t have any BAD songs. Someone really has to market this band better. 

Oh, and this album is fucking great!  In Circles and Radiant Dark were my favorites. With this, I now have 4 albums that I feel deserve a vote for AOTY. 

I have everything they own and there's not one bad song. I pray they continue on this trend. Absolutely phenomenal band. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tiggobitz said:

Holy shit these dudes are so crazy consistent. Somehow they've found a sound they can replicate album after album, and still bring the heat every time. Another quality release from them.

Love how amazing their clean singer/drummer is as well. 

2 hours ago, Fake-Hist0ry said:

Holy fuck, this blew my head off. Went in with no expectations and seeing people in the chat talk about how hyped they are for this to drop, I thought I'd give it a go. That's the good thing about this site, talking to you guys and seeing everyone communicate has opened my eyes to new bands like this and bands in other genres. This and Hollow Front is up there with my AOTY so far. 

No matter how much music in my inventory, I always find myself playing everything by these dudes on repeat. Never gets boring. 

• Love 1