ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
Sign in to follow this  
967-EVIL

The Lawrence Arms - Skeleton Coast (2020)

17 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 17, 2020
Genre - Punk Rock, Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

01. Quiet Storm (2:07)
02. Pta (1:54)
03. Belly of the Whale (1:59)
04. Dead Man's Coat (2:49)
05. Pigeons and Spies (2:31)
06. Last, Last Words (2:51)
07. (The) Demon (1:53)
08. Ghostwriter (2:40)
09. How to Rot (1:45)
10. Under Paris (2:52)
11. Goblin Foxhunt (2:13)
12. Lose Control (2:53)
13. Don't Look at Me (2:18)
14. Coyote Crown (3:34)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

most hyped album of 2020

 

thanks

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Been looking so forward to this record!! Deff going to be an album of the year and it fits the year 2020 perfectly

Share this post


Link to post

So hyped for this 

Share this post


Link to post

Not bad so far!  Some melodic punk rock with a bit of pop punk to it for sure.  Doesn't stand out as particularly creative or anything, but some solid melodies put together well.  Some minor comparisons to more modern Green Day would be appropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, MadAdaM said:

Not bad so far!  Some melodic punk rock with a bit of pop punk to it for sure.  Doesn't stand out as particularly creative or anything, but some solid melodies put together well.  Some minor comparisons to more modern Green Day would be appropriate.

Kinda agree with you, but the Green Day comparison seems off. This is way less "pop punk" for the most part, especially if you consider their previous albums. I am absolutely stoked for this, but after the first playthrough, I'm sorry to say it's not as good as I had hoped, Oh, Calcutta! will always be peak Lawrence Arms to me. Still gonna be playing this until the next album drops, probably around 2028 or whatever...

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, donfrosty said:

Kinda agree with you, but the Green Day comparison seems off. This is way less "pop punk" for the most part, especially if you consider their previous albums. I am absolutely stoked for this, but after the first playthrough, I'm sorry to say it's not as good as I had hoped, Oh, Calcutta! will always be peak Lawrence Arms to me. Still gonna be playing this until the next album drops, probably around 2028 or whatever...

Honestly, I'd never listened to this band before, but I'm listening to "Oh Calcutta" on bandcamp right now and you're right, it's really good!

I don't listen to Green Day much to be honest, but some songs in the new album gave me some hints of that (closer than anyone else I could think much of anyway).  Not a strong comparison though, just some reminders.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Loving the album, it's definitely much much better than Metropole which was kind good but still kind of a letdown. I'm satisfied with this album definitely a AOTY contender for me

Share this post


Link to post

Oh fuck oh fuck I wasn't expecting this to leak. This is gonna be GOAT, these dudes do not make an album unless they're really confident that it'll be better than their last one.

 

Edit: Oh my fucking GOD this is good. Not sure if it quite reaches the highs of Metropole but it's fucking excellent.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, MadAdaM said:

Honestly, I'd never listened to this band before, but I'm listening to "Oh Calcutta" on bandcamp right now and you're right, it's really good!

I don't listen to Green Day much to be honest, but some songs in the new album gave me some hints of that (closer than anyone else I could think much of anyway).  Not a strong comparison though, just some reminders.

Honestly it's worth checking some of their other records too. Larry Arms fans usually have no agreement between Oh Calcutta, The Greatest Story, and recently Metropole as well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Honestly it's worth checking some of their other records too. Larry Arms fans usually have no agreement between Oh Calcutta, The Greatest Story, and recently Metropole as well.

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look into their other stuff!

Share this post


Link to post

It's no Greatest Story but it's up there with Oh Calcutta and Apathy for me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

FLAC added!

Share this post


Link to post

Man, I haven't listened to these guys since the early 2000s, but good god this album is a force to be reckoned with. From the way that Quiet Storm opens, you just know you're in for a good ride.

 

Thanks for this!

Share this post


Link to post

i enjoyed quiet storm and dead man's coat


Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.