Summers

PVRIS - Use Me (2020)

85 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

this is a hella huge leak

• Upvote 4

tssf.jpg

They pushed this back acting like it was because of BLM...

After already delaying it....

Shit form

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 11

If only Fit For A King could be leaked like that...

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 4

Appreciate the FLAC. This is gonna be good. 

• Upvote 2

FreePSP.gif

5 minutes ago, Geshka said:

If only Fit For A King could be leaked like that...

Maybe when FFAK gets delayed like 3/4 times :D

• Haha 2

So far so good, the singles were really solid and I'm really enjoying this era, wasn't too keen on the hallucinations EP for some reason.

klbanneredo-min.png

I really enjoyed White Noise when it came out, I'll give it a go.

8 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

Is your sole purpose on this site to say controversial things for a bit of attention...

Like dogging on BMTH and other bands that are well loved on the site...

Shit form

Bmth are fucking horrid now.

Oli can't sing outside of the studio, their egos are through the roof, they abandoned the fans that made them - which is okay - but laughed about it and acted on a pedestal.

Fuck em..their music is actual shit now...im allowed that opinion without you crying about it tbh

The funniest part overall is watching the fans that still like them acting like they're special because they still like them...on that fake Oli high horse hahahah

Cheers

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 29

Despite blue wall...i will never pay a band out to be edgy or for the sake of it hahahha

I liked the last ep of this so I'm keen to hear it tbh

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, ErkvtCvlt said:

LYNN SIT ON MY FACE OMFG

THIS

THIS SO MUCH

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 9

5okYaYzUV2M.jpg.090090bf575ec5ea7b7461327d36a6d9.jpg

Good. Curious to see if the release date stays August 28th because you know, “self promotion can wait for now”! Hope their label learns out of this.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I was not expecting this to leak, but I'm so glad it did.

Just now, Exsanguination45 said:

Bluewall

Nah your  first comment, literally saying shit just to stir the pot don't really aspect much more from you though you have done it for years but theres really no need for it 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Exsanguination45 said:

Bmth are fucking horrid now.

Oli can't sing outside of the studio, their egos are through the roof, they abandoned the fans that made them - which is okay - but laughed about it and acted on a pedestal.

Fuck em..their music is actual shit now...im allowed that opinion without you crying about it tbh

The funniest part overall is watching the fans that still like them acting like they're special because they still like them...on that fake Oli high horse hahahah

Cheers

Why does this sound like me 5 years ago

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Album is a bit of a mixed bag and  definitely doesn't live up to their past two. Still has some incredible songs some of which will end up being some of my favorites from them, notably Hallucinations, Stay Gold, Loveless. It's a good record, but that's as far as it gets imo, the lows are just too overwhelming compared to their past attempts, which were just great song after great song throughout, while here... the album opens with some of the most average PVRIS songs I can think of (Gimme A Minute, Dead Weight) and then the rest of the album is a rollercoaster of serviceable PVRIS mixed with peak PVRIS. Extremely underwhelming title track, but the closer is smooth af and closes out this mixed bag nicely.

• Love 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

1 hour ago, Exsanguination45 said:

They pushed this forward acting like it was because of BLM...

After already delaying it....

Shit form

Absolute shitshow, both PVRIS and Glass Animals (and who knows how many more). At least we have this one on the site...

1 hour ago, Exsanguination45 said:

Bluewall

Never asked shit from you? but okay.

You realise that I know that music is a subjective thing and people have different opinions, but being blatantly controversial doesn't win you any brownie points on the internet.

Oli can sing live and dude can still Belt some absolutely solid screams live, they've not abandoned their audience because like everyone in the world they've matured and written music that still resonates with their core fanbase, those that truly like bring me will see that they're not the same band they were back in the 2000s, they were also never the band to be generic and stick to one sound, they've always been doing something fresh and new that's what's kept bring me alive for so long.

the fact you assume that I was crying about it is you fueling your own delusions and is actually quite sad.

I was simply stating facts that you come onto this site and stir up shit for your own personal benefit and end up leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouths.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

doesn't mean that you have to keep shoving it in everyone's faces especially when you've been told repeatedly to stop being a dick

Cheers

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

klbanneredo-min.png

Hype!! Been waiting for this one.

• Upvote 1

It leaked. Good.

Some great songs here and there but generally pretty unmemorable and definitely their weakest album to date

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Sugarandspice said:

The links aren’t working 

Problem on your end all I can say is disable your anti-virus, turn off ad-block or clear your cache of your browser