Feeshmon

Juice Wrld - Legends Never Die (2020)

27 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

A few songs could have been so damn good live but sadly he took the wrong way while he was going on top,still better than other rap shit people likes to hear

8 minutes ago, mr.p0scr3 said:

A few songs could have been so damn good live but sadly he took the wrong way while he was going on top,still better than other rap shit people likes to hear

agreed :(

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

7 minutes ago, Tcourt1996 said:

Lame tracklist 

The Guys dead I don't think he had a choice in the direct tracklist...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Rest in peace, Juice. You have been and will continue to be missed. I hope this album does him justice, like Mac Miller's Circles did.

• Upvote 2

Just now, InsidAero said:

Rest in peace, Juice. You have been and will continue to be missed. I hope this album does him justice, like Mac Miller's Circles did.

Preach my man *Crumbs*

• Upvote 1

@Tcourt1996 idk what you expected from a posthumous album compiled with unreleased material 

• Sad 1

Very solid work 🙏🏼💯 honestly feels like an album that was his and actually finished... not something the label put together for a cash grab. R.I.P. Juice 🔥 we miss you 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Phantomanthem2017 said:

Very solid work 🙏🏼💯 honestly feels like an album that was his and actually finished... not something the label put together for a cash grab. R.I.P. Juice 🔥 we miss you 

Well Said <3

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Bad Vibes Forever energy coming from this one. I'm sure it'll be like good cause he had a lot more music done than X did apparently, but he apparently had a finished album back in December with the title "The Outsiders" so for Interscope to go and either change the name or drop whatever the fuck this instead is a little gross. I just don't fucking think this guy would have called his finished album "Legends Never Die".

Edit: Yeah, the album is a Juice WRLD album, I had no doubts about that. Sounds like Juice WRLD. If you like Juice WRLD, you'll like the album, probably a lot, there are some fun stylistic/genre choices on here and only a handful of tracks sound like over-produced posthumous tracks (notably the endings of Conversations, Bad Energy, and the entire Halsey song). But it's a good collection of songs. It's simple as that as far as the actual music goes, but this is a really disgusting ploy to capitalize off of grieving fans rather than releasing the artist's artistic vision that was finished during his lifetime. The actual third album was supposed to come out a few days before he died but the label delayed it.

Remember how before even hearing it I said Bad Vibes forever? Same fucking intro, the corny "epic sad" instrumental with spliced audio clips of Juice saying "inspirational" shit. Absolutely disgusting, Interscope should be both ashamed and held legally accountable for necrophilia. If you're a really big Juice WRLD fan, this should both please and absolutely disgust you. Enjoy the music, sure, but do not be complacent and quiet about major record labels doing this type of shit to a dead artist, especially when the artist still had more things that they wanted to do.

If Juice had an album that he wanted to put out in his lifetime, that should have been the first priority for the record label, to respect the dead artist's vision and not fucking compromise it.

Fuck all record labels who do this type of shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

rip juice we all miss ya and we will make sure that your legend never dies🌹

• Upvote 1

"Legends Never Die"? another lamefuck album title attempt by the label to appeal to the kids flocking to listen to Juice's music just because he died. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2

Sad but Truuuue ! 

thanks

So happy to see this. But track 21: 'Juice speaks from heaven'? Fuck off.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I guess this means hes NOT a legend right

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bigdru said:

I guess this means hes NOT a legend right

I mean......1qbecy.jpg

• Upvote 1

That was so fucking boring. It's every single emo rap album ever written, but he died so it's a 10/10 right? Not a single song is interesting or does anything other than use the same triplets, and have Juice whining about how sad he is. I have nothing against the guy but he's really nothing interesting and he's not a great singer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Legends Never Die, and that's why Juice World did.

• Haha 2

too bad this dude OD'd.

I tried so hard to like this album but it's just so god damn boring only need to listen to one song and you've heard them all

• Upvote 1

Doesnt compare to Shoot For The Stars or Circles when it comes to posthumous albums, this is obviously just leftovers. Which is a shame, easily one of the most talented mainstream artists of our generation, who didn't even get close to reaching his potential. Stay High is a serious bop tho

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Surprisingly not terrible. I was expecting some X-level posthumous work, but there are quite a few good songs here. Album title feels like spitting on his grave tho. Awful title

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20200902_221303.jpg

Why is this Man of the year different from Spotifys? Don't mind the change just curious why they changed it 

On 7/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, Kapital said:

Why is this Man of the year different from Spotifys? Don't mind the change just curious why they changed it 

So this was the original version of the song.  The spotify one is the most current.  Apparently the label was like "yo Juice would have wanted it this way" when honestly Juice would've done it anyway he wanted it to be:lol:

On 7/10/2020 at 12:29 AM, Tcourt1996 said:

Lame tracklist 

thats bait

• Confused 1