Summers

If I Die First - My Poison Arms [EP] (2020)

18 posts in this topic

Lil Lotus WTF

This is actually pretty good. 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

Hell yeah this band is dope.

this album cover looks like it's straight out of 2003. love it.

Now that's what I call a supergroup!

Yo wtf is this what we're getting instead of new FFTL then? Lmao ngl this is really damn good and sounds super old school PHC XD but I want new FFTL just saying :lol: and isn't lil lotus that new rapper on Epitaph? Damn he can scream like a beast lol. I hope they stay for a while and release more after this.

Lotus is a garbage human being, but I'll give him the Jonny treatment and give credit where it's due for the music. This shit is legit.

On 7/10/2020 at 5:15 AM, k a i y k o said:

Lotus is a garbage human being, but I'll give him the Jonny treatment and give credit where it's due for the music. This shit is legit.

Curious as to know why he's a garbage human being? :0

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

On 7/11/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ohm said:

Curious as to know why he's a garbage human being? :0

During all those George Floyd protests/riots, he was posting videos of himself doing stupid shit like screaming at police officers along with posting all kinds of pro-racist, anti-white crap on his IG stories. People called him out on being an opportunist, disagreed with what he was doing from a moral standpoint. He starts telling his fans to go fuck themselves/suck white genitalia/kill themselves knowing full well that a majority of his fan base likely has some form of depression/anxiety.  Fans are what make these artists, and when they use their platform to spread/promote hate to both others and the very audience that makes them what they are, then that makes them shitty people. Especially when said individual would've gone down in flames if it weren't for this industry.

Maybe I'm just being sensitive, and it's nothing more than my opinion.  Don't really expect it to be much more than that.

• Sad 1

diggin this, thanks!

For a second I thought that was Jordan Blake from old A Skylit Drive and Watchout There's Ghosts. I don't even know what that dude even does anymore.

Gonna have to separate the art from the artist here if what @k a i y k o says it true, cause this is a wonderful genre revival

20200608_180043.png

yo these men showed up on my new artist spotify playlist and legit thought i was back in middle school

9xZUAzW.png

leggo

• Upvote 1

Fuck it's going to be impossible to choose an EPOTY. Every one on my list is fantastic. And it will only get worse once the Posthumans start dropping. But goddamn this thing is phenomenal

• Upvote 1

20200608_180043.png