ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
Sign in to follow this  
Feeshmon

Mike Shinoda - Dropped Frames, Vol. 1 (2020)

17 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - July 10, 2020
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap, Alternative
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Open Door (3:06)
02. Super Galaxtica (2:29)
03. Duckbot (2:09)
04. Cupcake Cake (3:16)
05. El Rey Demonio (2:44)
06. Doodle Buzz (3:50)
07. Channeling, Pt. 1 (feat. Dan Mayo) (3:52)
08. Osiris (3:18)
09. Babble Bobble (1:54)
10. Session McSessionface (3:24)
11. Neon Crickets (3:26)
12. Booty Down (0:57)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

Other Releases by

the hybrid theory demo is not on this. good thing i downloaded it elsewhere and have it

Very nice release, even though i expected a couple more songs with vocals on it. All songs go in a different way, it's fun and chill.

STYGKL_1.gif

3 hours ago, cmoney8604 said:

the hybrid theory demo is not on this. good thing i downloaded it elsewhere and have it

Hybrid Theory Demo? First I've heard of this.

3 minutes ago, reikasuya said:

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/watch-mike-shinoda-make-a-hybrid-theory-style-demo/

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, reikasuya said:

It was one of the first he did when he started doing the live streams . He did it the beginning of April 

• Upvote 1

There's nothing inherently wrong with this album, I'm just really disappointed after two years, this is all we got. I really just don't care about digital instrumentals that sound like LPU demos. Fine and Open Door are great songs too, and mislead me into believing we were getting an actual album with vocals, but no, we get this instead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

There's nothing inherently wrong with this album, I'm just really disappointed after two years, this is all we got. I really just don't care about digital instrumentals that sound like LPU demos. Fine and Open Door are great songs too, and mislead me into believing we were getting an actual album with vocals, but no, we get this instead.

This is all the music from his twitch/YouTube live streams. Who knows what he’s been working on when he’s not doing this and live streaming. I’m sure he has something he’s working on that he’s keeping under wraps.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

dude, exactly. and i think even as instrumental music it's missing the mark

Everyone complaining, you guys realize Mike did this for fun right? It's not meant to be jaw dropping. It's Mike having fun with his fans making music on a livestream, and he decided to release them for us to listen to. If anyone actually paid attention, Mike was literally pulling fan requested sounds/genres out of a hat and mashing them up. That's what this is. 

• Upvote 8

Reminds me of the LP Underground releases...just making beats in the studio and having fun.

• Upvote 2

Thanks

To the guys hoping for new music, keep this on the down-low but Mike accidentally showed for a second on stream a dropbox folder that contained remastered tracks as well as several bonus tracks relating to a 20th anniversary edition of Hybrid Theory later this year. "PB" (aka Pictureboard), Carousel, Reading My Eyes, She Couldn't and other tracks were seen in this folder. So something is coming and we might get to hear a lot of very early LP tracks with Chester on them.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StickyStanley said:

To the guys hoping for new music, keep this on the down-low but Mike accidentally showed for a second on stream a dropbox folder that contained remastered tracks as well as several bonus tracks relating to a 20th anniversary edition of Hybrid Theory later this year. "PB" (aka Pictureboard), Carousel, Reading My Eyes, She Couldn't and other tracks were seen in this folder. So something is coming and we might get to hear a lot of very early LP tracks with Chester on them.

I believe this, he said very recently in a interview that the band has something planned for the 20th anniversary, it's not the time to reveal now though so maybe in a month or two. I've been waiting on a Hybrid Theory remastered album for years anyway so I'm hyped.

Thanks. I'll take anything LP related any day.

On 7/9/2020 at 1:04 PM, cmoney8604 said:

This is all the music from his twitch/YouTube live streams. Who knows what he’s been working on when he’s not doing this and live streaming. I’m sure he has something he’s working on that he’s keeping under wraps.

It does say volume one after all maybe volume two will be like better?