Cosmic Reaper

LADYBABY - REBURN (2020)

10 posts in this topic

Release - January 13, 2020
Genre - Modern Metal, J-Core
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

01. REBURN (Instrumental) (1:57)
02. ホシノナイソラ (4:12)
03. 破天ニ雷鳴 (3:35)
04. LB4 Future (3:44)
05. bite me (5:55)
06. 禊island (2:48)
07. Riot Anthem (4:30)
08. ダメダメ殿 (4:50)
09. God's Not (4:16)
10. endless end Hello (4:27)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

  • Upvote 3

tumblr_oogflfTa4Y1sntf5mo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post

It's "alright" but I miss the Nippon manju era. They had their unique style back then, now I feel they are trying to be BABYMETAL but it's not doing it for me.

 

I know it's a decision from their production team but it's a shame really.

  • Upvote 1

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

look-at-this-imxy92.jpg

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Drown said:

It's "alright" but I miss the Nippon manju era. They had their unique style back then, now I feel they are trying to be BABYMETAL but it's not doing it for me.

 

I know it's a decision from their production team but it's a shame really.

 

I feel like they should have just ditched being Ladybaby altogether and rebranded entirely. Like what's even the point of trying to continue the same way when you've lost your gimmick? So boring now. I feel like Dots was the last idol group truly worth a shit and even before then, it all kind of just fell apart a little after BiSH. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TomoLust said:

 

I feel like they should have just ditched being Ladybaby altogether and rebranded entirely. Like what's even the point of trying to continue the same way when you've lost your gimmick? So boring now. I feel like Dots was the last idol group truly worth a shit and even before then, it all kind of just fell apart a little after BiSH. 

I think they actually disbanded this year and this is their last release, Ladybeard is now in "Deadlift Lolita" I think? And the others made music as "The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY"

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know shit about J metal or J music at large but I find it really catchy and stimulating

Share this post


Link to post

Well i don't know shit about their history but i like this.


ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

I think they actually disbanded this year and this is their last release, Ladybeard is now in "Deadlift Lolita" I think? And the others made music as "The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY"

Oh, you know, you're right. All of that rings a bell, guess that shows how much I stopped paying attention lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.