desk

In Hearts Wake - Dystopia [Single] (2020)

31 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

My fave of the singles, with Worldwide Suicide being close second. This is such a good approach for them, especially for Kyle-heavy tracks. Mature and progressive sounding songwriting all around.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Wow I haven't enjoyed an IHW single so much in a long long time, this is hella good

Ending is tight

Great song

So excited for this album! This single, and every other one before it, is very very good.

Definitely my least favorite so far. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Love it, I've really enjoyed every single put out so far. I am so stoked to hear the rest of this album!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

It's interesting. Like, it's not bad by any means, it's actually pretty freaking good, but this song has an interesting vibe to it. It's like a journey, you know? The four singles really showed how the album may be in the end; there was Worldwide Suicide that was pretty crazy, Son of a Witch that had one hell of a catchy bridge and breakdown, then Hellbringer which just was a headbanger and now this. I really like how the songs feel different, but are still IHW-like. This was definitely interesting single choices - well, that means if this is the last single. 

Bring on Kaliguya. 

• Upvote 3

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

This and Hellbringer are so much better than those first 2 songs they released...hope is restored

• Upvote 1

Yeah, not into this one. Still gonna be a sick album though, the other three singles were all great. 

I'm sorry but this is awful. Have enjoyed all their past albums but this new one just isn't doing it for me.

• Upvote 1

Structure feels a bit messy, and it’s probably my least favorite single but still solid. 

what happened to this band... these recent singles have been fucking AIDS. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Structure feels a bit messy, and it’s probably my least favorite single but still solid. 

Precisely why I didn’t like it actually 

• Upvote 1

Great song : )

• Confused 2

Just now, Draxxzor said:

Ark is their best album

uh

• Upvote 1

That opening riff is an ass beater then it just goes to a softer clean vocal part the rest of the way. Bit of a let a down. 

Still enjoyed the singles for the most part and it should be a step up from ARK

Don't really care about the music, but my god that album cover is one of the most uninspired and ugliest pieces of visual media I've ever seen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, julianmvf said:

Don't really care about the music, but my god that album cover is one of the most uninspired and ugliest pieces of visual media I've ever seen.

you are not woke enough to get it 

• Haha 8

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

12 hours ago, desk said:

My fave of the singles, with Worldwide Suicide being close second. This is such a good approach for them, especially for Kyle-heavy tracks. Mature and progressive sounding songwriting all around.

Totally agree. I don't get all the negative comments, but at the same time I know change is not for everyone and we all share different tastes. This band was long overdue for changes, everything they released in the last couple years have the same structure. So far all their singles except for maybe Son of a witch, have been a breath of fresh air. I don't feel like they strayed too far from their roots either.

• Upvote 2

Another great song!!!!

Am I the only person who doesn’t LOVE Kyle’s vocals anymore? I think these guys are a great band, and this song is no exception (It slaps) but something about Kyle’s vocals just turns me away from them, and it stops me from loving their music to the potential I should. I feel like his vocals get more and more jarring with each album cycle sadly

• Upvote 1

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

I'm all for change but none of these singles are remotely good in comparison to their older stuff. 🤷‍♂️

This slaps hard!! :D

8 hours ago, julianmvf said:

Truth. I realky hope theres a instrumental version of this album 

This song grew on me heavy, definitely giving Worldwide Suicide a huge run for its money. I love the fake-outs with the heavy riffs into the soft moments.

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Guess I'm the only one who has been disappointed by every single after Worldwide Suicide

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Good melodic jam, even if it doesn't quite grab me like the other singles have. This album is so far up the hype list, I seriously hope it delivers.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.