All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Feeshmon

Trapt - Shadow Work (Deluxe) (2020)

63 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I was there ! 

Here, you can have my upvote. But fuck this band.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

johnny booth.gif

I ain't even gonna bother listening to this 😂 from the preview crap joke band of the year 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Any publicity is good publicity, I guess... and they know that. Everybody who comments on their stuff or talks about them at all is literally giving them exactly what they want (also ironically me for writing this, I know :lol:)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

While this is certainly destined to be somewhere between really bad and really average... people take social media crap way too personally/seriously.

Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

AOTY

• Haha 7

yeah epic

Trapped In The Garbage Can - Trash Work.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Haters gonna hate", whould Chris say. So, i'm enjoy it! Nice tunes.

• Upvote 2

Outside of all of the BS with the singer, this album for what it is, is actually not that bad. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

This album is actually decent, not bad at all

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

The genre description is savage haha

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

efd579f974c7fed3ec56af4fde781d73.jpg

Every fan of this band:

Fr7_NlLa_400x400.jpg

Just now, moonlover said:

Every fan of this band:

Fr7_NlLa_400x400.jpg

There's absolutely no correlation (that I know of) I just wanted to use this image.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Ban 1

Just now, moonlover said:

Every fan of this band:

Fr7_NlLa_400x400.jpg

There's absolutely no correlation (that I know of) I just wanted to use this image.

Okay I absolutely think there's a correlation because the weird fucks are posting pro-trump messages and that whole band and their fanbase can fuck right off.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5
  • Downvote 2
  • Ban 1

When butt rock turns into Twitter diarrhea. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Most of this is pretty boring but... honestly the closer isn't bad lol. It's a cover so I'm tempted to not give them that much credit but... it's something I guess.

HEADSTRONG PT 2

• Haha 2

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

hmmmmmm it's ok

• Haha 1

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

I'm curious enough to check it out but only because I know I won't be contributing to their Spotify numbers lmao THANKS KL

• Haha 1

Not the best, but a step up from what Trust Company, Hoobastank, 12 Stones are doing these days. The previous album was actually pretty decent

• Upvote 1

Another nickelback album?
More shit to ignore.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, lipwFelipe said:

Another nickelback album?
More shit to ignore.

don't insult nickelback like that

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

yeah epic

I fucking hate Chris Taylor, he has completely lost it. I even argued with him on FB and ended up removing my follow on the band. 
With that being said, this is the best the band has put out in YEARS. Im glad i can still listen to them for the music, and ignoring the fact the frontsinger is a huge idiot IRL. :-D

I would love to see Chris's reaction to SW being on KL. Would be the best troll ever :lol: <3 I'll respect the band's hard work, but fuck Chris. Everything's he's been spewing, he doesn't deserve the support anymore. The band yeah, but Chris no, and he'll never be replaced sadly. Like ngl I enjoyed the 2013 release and a bit of DNA was decent. But the dudes lost all credibility in the music industry and is a fucking joke now. Sorry not sorry 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Wow this album is poop. Might be worst album of the year so far. Wont get that 45min back. :(

• Downvote 1

It's not quite that old-school "derek-get-off-your-xbox-and-come-do-the-dishes-core" sound that I was expecting, but I honestly think it's pretty good.

• Haha 1

:lol: point and laugh

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

The best part is them hiding their likes to dislikes and deleting all negative comments from the videos lmaoooooo nothing screams Trump quite like completely hiding or monitoring perception