• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

HUGE step up from Black Flame. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

This is hands down their best album yet. Fantastic, catchy songs and some utterly killer riffs and solos. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Much much better then Black Flame, glad they bounced back. Cold Sleep is probably my favorite song they've ever made.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

This is fucking gooooood

• Love 1

Holy fuck FINALLY!!!!

Created an account just to leave a comment on this album. It is fucking insanely amazing. Every song is masterpie. Album of the year for sure. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Upvote 5

Best Bury Tomorrow album yet :)

Can't wait to hear it in 320kbps

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Album is pure fire. Really impressive. This might even be better than Bleed From Within's latest release. They both are great tho. \m/ :)

Thanks

This album turned black flame into a toilet than proceeded to shit in that toilet. Cannibal is fucking amazing and may end up around my top 5 of the year 

• Haha 2

God its finally here. And its absolutely Perfect. 10/10 AOTY, pre-order please get here soon. Fucking hell what an album.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Ayeee love me some Bury Tomorrow. This shit is fire and the album cover sexi tho. After three months delay, it's totally worth it. 10/10

• Upvote 1

Oh man. The Union of Crowns was always my personal favorite from these guys, but with this I might have a new favorite. 

• Upvote 1

I already listened to this record a bunch and being one of my favourite core bands in general this definitely surpasses my expectations. I was very empty handed with Black Flame and that album didn’t even get in my top 10 the corresponding year but this album is pumped up in all accounts it’s a lot more aggressive and the songs just feel better as a whole. I feel this is up their with union of crowns and it has the better production than that album too (you tell despite it only being a 160) but only time will tell but I’m feeling like this is a 9/10 record and it will continue to be one of my most listened records this year.

• Upvote 1

I think this album art should be the default background for kingdom leaks this week, not Emmure. Just saying. 

• Upvote 6

AOTY come at me!

Obviously better than Black Flame but after a few spins (and even more of the five released singles) This still kind of pales in comparison with Earthbound and the rest peak form BT. It's good but still leaves me wanting more purposeful songs which I feel like their earlier albums had considerably more of, but hopefully this grows into greatness when 320+ drops. Honestly Quake might be the most memorable of the bunch for me just because of how well the more melodic, slower pacing works as a mid-point for such an album.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

thanks

now those are super catchy Choruses!!!!! well done boys

GOOOORRRRNNN LADS

• Love 1

Fuckkkenn uhhh wss stan

Dark Infinite is such a massive closer. 

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Gods & Machines / Cold Sleep are clear favorites; solid album but my favorite is still Earthbound.  I think the 3-month delay soured me on the singles; the back half of this album is where it's at.

KannibaL nice file name :D

Unreal how good this album is. Easily their best album period and also AOTY thus far. Will have to take a beast of another album to dethrone it this year. Bravo BT on a masterpiece. 

• Upvote 1