All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Lord Kingdom

Bury Tomorrow - Cannibal (2020)

57 posts in this topic

Their best yet. Production is amazing and it's just a 160kbps. Possible AOTY....calling it now

• Upvote 2

Other Releases by

6 hours ago, Matten08 said:

wish this band would Bury itself..

..Tomorrow

Ohh my god... Who cares about your pointless opinion... If at least it would be funny or something.. GTFO mate.

Glad everyone seems to agree that it's better than Black Flame, I spun that album twice and was done with it. I'm gonna wait for a HQ version but I'm now cautiously optimistic.

320????

This is a masterpiece!

320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 2

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Extraordinary album!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Record of the year, i guess!

Hmmm... i mean album is ok... not too many catchy choruses on here imo. (Cannibal is the best) 7/10 overall... for everyone who loves this album/genre go listen to sight unscenes latest album. Guarantee most of you never heard of them and there are 3 tracks on that album that blow this one out of the water

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

These guys do such a good job of writing the same song over and over.

Killer album compare to Black Flame.

Well done BT

31 minutes ago, Berserk9 said:

Hmmm... i mean album is ok... not too many catchy choruses on here imo. (Cannibal is the best) 7/10 overall... for everyone who loves this album/genre go listen to sight unscenes latest album. Guarantee most of you never heard of them and there are 3 tracks on that album that blow this one out of the water

Comparing BT to Sight Unscene is like comparing a group like Lamb of God with a group that has just started ... so certainly you can enjoy another group but it's totally different.

The vocal power of the singer and the emotions he manages to transmit are really great, the mixing of the album is really excellent and the consistency is present in this album.

There is the aggressive side and both the soft and melodious side that make this album a masterpiece.

I still have to listen to it but I am absolutely not disappointed for the moment.

In my top 5 also without hesitation !!

33 minutes ago, Dekapitated said:

Comparing BT to Sight Unscene is like comparing a group like Lamb of God with a group that has just started ... so certainly you can enjoy another group but it's totally different.

The vocal power of the singer and the emotions he manages to transmit are really great, the mixing of the album is really excellent and the consistency is present in this album.

There is the aggressive side and both the soft and melodious side that make this album a masterpiece.

I still have to listen to it but I am absolutely not disappointed for the moment.

In my top 5 also without hesitation !!

Ehhh... bury tomorrow has been mehhh since union of crowns (their last great album). Hooks arent as catchy as they used to be. And sight unscene is a great comparison. Sight unscene > bury tomorrow

• Haha 1

Never was a fan of the band! But this album is amazing! One of the best this year! 

• Upvote 1

im only on the agonist so far but this album is awesome

This is honestly the only album I've genuinely really liked from this band, this is a really strong album.

1 hour ago, Berserk9 said:

Ehhh... bury tomorrow has been mehhh since union of crowns (their last great album). Hooks arent as catchy as they used to be. And sight unscene is a great comparison. Sight unscene > bury tomorrow

It's your point of view. Not mine. And I don't agree with you at all. If it's a comparison game music for me is the feeling that is important.

I think this is a step up from Black Flame, but in terms of the album, everything after the song Better Below was better to me. The first few songs were cool too, for example, Cannibal is one of my favorite songs on the album, but...I didn't felt it as much as the songs that followed. Overall, it is a cool album and not surprising, it sounds like usual Bury Tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with that. 

Favorite songs: Cannibal, Better Below, Quake and Voice and Truth. 

I think Dark Infinite is a honorable mention. I love that breakdown. 

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

I'm not crazy about this particular style of metalcore in general, but goddamn this slaps

• Upvote 1

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

The vocal performances have no high points and the instrumentals are not interesting, at least to me. 1 listen and done on this one.

• Downvote 1

Their best album by far. 😍

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Adexus said:

This is honestly the only album I've genuinely really liked from this band, this is a really strong album.

Agreed! On the others there are generally 1-3 great songs and the rest are a bit generic. This whole album is going straight on my phone.

• Upvote 1

Solid album, amazing riffs and the vocals are BEAST

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

Sooooo much better than Black Flame. Still not as good as albums 1-3 though.

Alright, just downloaded it. Time to see what all the hype is about. Let's go!

Back when Black Flame came out, i wanted to know what the hype was all about, and i was so disappointed. Glad i gave them a second chance with this one. Amazing album!

STYGKL_1.gif

Was on a road trip with a friend of mine and he blasted this album now I gotta have it

widowswail.bandcamp.com

My music is also available for free on this site!