Lord Kingdom

The Word Alive - Overdose [Single] (2016)

34 posts in this topic

gallery_3_3_87970.jpg

Leaked

Release - November 4, 2016

Genre - Post Hardcore, Alternative Metal

Quality - MP3/M4A, 320/256 kbps CBR

*iTunes purchased by @rmbr*

Tracklist:

1. Overdose

Downloads

Zippyshare

Nippyshare

iTunes (m4a)

Zippyshare

Omerta

Support!

Facebook | iTunes

Edited by The Rotten King
added m4a
  • Love 2

stand alone single ?

first single of a new album ?

new album? 

Just a single.

• Love 1

Guest romulusblack

So good. Glad they went with this style. Never been a huge fan until they released Dark Matter.

This is fucking awesome, good continuation to what they started with Dark Matter.

Guest • ͜ •

wow michael rosen would def approve of this.

NOICE/10

Guest Theradcast

I bet one of the 2 songs on the deluxe edition of dark matter

only got into twa because of dark matter so this is lit af boiii

good song

Guest Shiba Inu

Here comes the deluxe reissue special ultimate "darker matterer" edition.

1-3 :like:, 4-this still meh.

It's not possible that this single (or anything they release from here on out) could be worse than Lighthouse. One of the cringiest songs in existence

• Love 1

Haha I sense a deluxe edition, Should probably start making some space for it

Guest spiersbp

I'm lost as to how anyone could enjoy their previous two albums compared to their first two. And I'm not even referring to them becoming not as heavy. I'm referring to how sickeningly generic and cheesy they became. And yes, this is my opinion. And no, I'm not hating on anyone who likes their newer stuff. Just confused.

Dark matter was solid and so is this, but forgive me for missing Telle's brutal screams. That's why I got into this band.

Guest PANICFALL3N

Been listening to these guys since Empire EP and sadly none of their new stuff is that great. It's not bad but I miss the dark vibe that they used to have and plus they write for the fans I want the personal shit. I'll just keep jamming Deceiver. 

Their discography is amazing (except for real maybe) and dark matter might just be my favourite album of theirs. this song is pretty meh tho, chorus is disappointing

I'm lost as to how anyone could enjoy their previous two albums compared to their first two. And I'm not even referring to them becoming not as heavy. I'm referring to how sickeningly generic and cheesy they became. And yes, this is my opinion. And no, I'm not hating on anyone who likes their newer stuff. Just confused.

My exact thoughts, this band has so much talent. And they make these generic plain songs (that really arent breaking away from the norm) The best part of this song is the part with screams, and it only goes for like 20 seconds. It kinda sucks after listening to Life Cycles and then listening to this.

i love telles voice and the instruments are great. This is like a radio rock version of play the victim tbh, also their worst album was real as much as i hate to admit it. I love tellers screams and this song misses them a bit but its good so i forgive them. glad they're still making music tho. keep up the dark vibe lads.

dark matter was an incredible song.

Luke has way too much talent to be in this band. Glad he is leaving. Now he just needs to form a band with Jason Richardson. 

• Love 1

Not their best work, but it's decent. This new sporadic style might take a little while to grow on me.

Well, Sellout, Trapped, and Grunge weren't really generic. The rest of Dark Matter, all of REAL, and this single definitely are though.