All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
serafina

Glass Eye - Somewhere, Nowhere (2020)

10 posts in this topic

RYDprQg.jpg.66d288ed5ddf450a123df6387b09

Release - June 25, 2020
Genre - Progressive Metal, Psychedelic Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Smile, One Last Time... (05:00)

2. Prayers (03:37)

3. As You Burn (07:16)

4. Somewhere, Nowhere (04:40)

5. Husk (04:48)

6. Swimming In Sin (04:43)

7. The Frozen Sea (05:54)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3

I apologize but this is incorrect release. Accordingly to their official bandcamp page, this album should contain 7 tracks. What's wrong with this leak?

SharedScreenshot.jpg

• Sad 1

5.jpg

7 hours ago, nicky.camaro said:

I apologize but this is incorrect release. Accordingly to their official bandcamp page, this album should contain 7 tracks. What's wrong with this leak?

For some reason the singles for the album aren't included in the streaming versions of the album. I can update the download links if @serafina wants to edit the post body's tracklist.

@nicky.camaro @peripheryb Fixed the files!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, InsidAero said:

For some reason the singles for the album aren't included in the streaming versions of the album. I can update the download links if @serafina wants to edit the post body's tracklist.

oh that's weird as hell...didn't realize that. and I'm sorry for not responding sooner @InsidAero, thanks for fixing it in my absence though. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, serafina said:

oh that's weird as hell...didn't realize that. and I'm sorry for not responding sooner @InsidAero, thanks for fixing it in my absence though. ❤️❤️❤️

Not a problem!

15 hours ago, InsidAero said:

15 hours ago, InsidAero said:

@nicky.camaro @peripheryb Fixed the files!

Oh, that's great! Thank you both @serafina &@InsidAero!

• Upvote 1

5.jpg

Glad y’all liked my release. If you want a higher res download, just message me on Instagram and I’ll give you free download codes 

@glasseyeofficial 

11 hours ago, nicky.camaro said:

Oh, that's great! Thank you both @serafina &@InsidAero!

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Glad y’all liked my release. If you want a higher res download, just message me on Instagram and I’ll give you free download codes 

@glasseyeofficial 

Are you saying this is a solo project? If so, wow, that's incredible. If not, still amazing music, keep doing what you do best!

Yep! 

And thanks !

• Upvote 1