ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
Zephyr Sunrise

Black Veil Brides - Sweet Blasphemy [Single] (2020)

34 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I love this more than myself.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

really amazing

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

The Glamcore of 2010 <3 loved this song. I've missed the uncleans from this album so much honestly. Even though they're going back to roots with new material this album will always hold a special place in my heart. Can't wait for the full release. Ngl going to be a very impatient wait. One of my favorite bands for 8-9 years now. Wooot woot :jams:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Jake really made this sound phenomenal with the mix.

Way better and clearer than the original mix

• Love 1

Wowww!! Are these guys new ?!?! Andy saved my life UwU

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This is a really beautiful re-recording of this song but am I the only one who feels completely misled by the record label putting a week long countdown just for the pre orders 

• Upvote 3

Just now, StinkyWinky said:

This is a really beautiful re-recording of this song but am I the only one who feels completely misled by the record label putting a week long countdown just for the pre orders 

Nah I'm with you there. Bunch of people on Twitter and Facebook also thought the same thing. Lots of outrage and upset fans. There was no info about the countdown just a countdown. Nothing even on the countdown page to clarify. Hopefully though, from what Andys dad has stated is that the album will be out very very soon. So maybe middle of July if we are lucky. :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zephyr Sunrise said:

Nah I'm with you there. Bunch of people on Twitter and Facebook also thought the same thing. Lots of outrage and upset fans. There was no info about the countdown just a countdown. Nothing even on the countdown page to clarify. Hopefully though, from what Andys dad has stated is that the album will be out very very soon. So maybe middle of July if we are lucky. :)

July 31st

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Zephyr Sunrise said:

The dates July 31st so we still have to wait a month which is kinda stupid

• Upvote 3

this is actually pretty good man, even if i've never been huge on this band and i'm really interested to hear those classic tracks w better performances and production if this is anything to go by 

perfect weapon when tho 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Maximo said:

this is actually pretty good man, even if i've never been huge on this band and i'm really interested to hear those classic tracks w better performances and production if this is anything to go by 

perfect weapon when tho 

I completely agree with that knives and pens is gonna be sick too

• Upvote 3

For fucks sake...a countdown to announce a fucking preorder?? 🙄🖕🖕. And there’s nothing else on it!  No extra tracks or covers like they were talking about. Why even call it a “deluxe” cd??  

Just now, BeforeWeAreHanged said:

For fucks sake...a countdown to announce a fucking preorder?? 🙄🖕🖕. And there’s nothing else on it!  No extra tracks or covers like they were talking about. Why even call it a “deluxe” cd??  

it's a deluxe because of the stuff it comes w not the tracklist (not defending it if they promised more but that's just how it be)

• Upvote 1

Yes, dope track, I liked more this version than original. So hyped for the whole album! lol

Got my cd pre ordered cant wait to hear the rest. And wasnt there supposed to be a new track on the cd

• Upvote 1

OMFG
Andy's voice is amazing!
Waiting for the full album

• Upvote 1

I totally forgot this record was coming out. Great to hear those guitar harmonies again!

• Upvote 1

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Actually really good, can't wait to hear the rest!

• Upvote 1

Album of the fucking year INCOMING

5/5 remake

So happy they're finally releasing this 

• Upvote 1

I really enjoyed this track.  This actually has good continuous flow and drum rhythm. No cheesey chorus like the previous EP

This is a really good song wow. Good job Andy 

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

8 hours ago, Zephyr Sunrise said:

The Glamcore of 2010 <3 loved this song. I've missed the uncleans from this album so much honestly. Even though they're going back to roots with new material this album will always hold a special place in my heart. Can't wait for the full release. Ngl going to be a very impatient wait. One of my favorite bands for 8-9 years now. Wooot woot :jams:

Do you know the Blessed By A Broken Heart? Glamcore band very good too, I think you will like it. Just a pity the band has already ended with only 3 albums :/

Anyway, I recommend you listen to the last two ("Pedal to the Metal" and "Feel the Power") that have more of this glam/AOR vibe. The first is more "true" metalcore and another frontman.

• Love 1

pure litmus test some of the posts in this thread 

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

On the real, the original album 'We Stitch These Wounds' got me through so much shit in both my teen and adult life. 

Black Veil Brides has been my favorite band for over ten years now, and seeing them finally be able to make the fully realized version of this album makes me so happy.

2 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

On the real, the original album 'We Stitch These Wounds' got me through so much shit in both my teen and adult life. 

Black Veil Brides has been my favorite band for over ten years now, and seeing them finally be able to make the fully realized version of this album makes me so happy.

I gotta admit that Carolyn got me through the death of my grandmother when she died of lukemia, and more recently the same song helped me with the death of my 8 month old sons who died from sids. A little too much information I guess but I really am looking forward to the orchestral addition jinxx added to the song.

• Sad 1

it would be nice if hackers can leak this album. they made us wait for today then make us wait again? fuck them. a leak would be our revenge

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, maideleon said:

it would be nice if hackers can leak this album. they made us wait for today then make us wait again? fuck them. a leak would be our revenge

yeah?

I'm not by any means a fan of these guys, but this is a really great song