ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
InsidAero

Bring Me the Horizon - Parasite Eve [Single] (2020)

129 posts in this topic

Umm, this song fucking goes hard. Holy shit. I love this.

Other Releases by

42 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

Something's lacking.. just does't have enough punch

While I do really enjoy the song, I'd genuinly also would have preferred more punch in the mix, feels a bit dull and flat in the moment where it should kick you in the face.

Otherwise tho, im really stoked for the next album now.

• Upvote 3

This song is fucking phenomenal. Not what I expected, but great nonetheless.

I am a sucker for good synths. And they were delivered here.

Stoked to see what the future brings.

• Love 1

The atchoo in the intro sounds so random it made me snort the water I was drinking out of my nose, fuck u oli. This is the best track they put out in a whiiiile, and from the vlogs this shit is gonna sound insane.

6 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

i mean its an Ok song. it is really being overhyped by the crowd. whats with the Rihanna Ey Ey's ??

I'd take some ey ey's over some boring-overused-coldplay-ass Woah Ooohs any day.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

jpUJCRq.gif

3 hours ago, Phantom said:

It's inspired by it actually!

Saying that, I've been meaning to buy the original novel for years and perhaps I actually might now. Didn't expect BMTH to remind me of its existence in 2020. (Also third time they've released a song inspired by a Japanese game, as far as I'm aware. That's kind of fun)

Great song. I definitely want more of this.

No kidding, honestly didn't know that. That's awesome for sure, always love when bands do that kind of stuff, think it's my inner dork talking lol

• Upvote 1

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

8 hours ago, InsidAero said:

600x600bb.jpg

Release - June 25, 2020
Genre - Industrial Rock, Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Parasite Eve (4:51)

Download

Support!

Facebook

"When we forget the infection, will we remember the lesson?"

This is huge 10/10 now 10 more like this and its AOY:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: 

Jesus Christ this is so fucking good. Please for the love of god don’t botch this release.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

It's okay

• Upvote 1

Just now, xcblackdiamond said:

It's okay

This sums it up pretty well.

Chorus has some good moments and is the strongest part....Oli talking is beyond cringe though....plus he is nothing more than a studio vocalist these days, Jordan carries that bitch live....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

"this song is next level"

"best song of their entire discography"

what fucking planet is this community on lmao

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

"this song is next level"

"best song of their entire discography"

what fucking planet is this community on lmao

"Once, there was an explosion, a bang which gave rise to life as we know it."

• Love 1

Definitely on Ludens level good but Ludens will be hard to be topped personally

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

How one of the dullest, fakest metal bands ever got to become an interesting poppy alt-rock band: a thread by Bring Me The Horizon

Love this song, loved all records post-Sempiternal. Before that one, I only liked Suicide Season.

• Downvote 1

It's definitely a song. Not a good one, not a bad one. It's just a song.

I fucking love this direction they've been taking since That's The Spirit/Amo. I'll always wish for another Sempiternal but they really excel in this dark electronic pop/rock lane and I'm definitely here for it.

• Love 1

They took the best from Ludens, and their short electronicore period of Sempiternal and created this piece of a banger, incoming release feels like it's gonna be their best and I'm living for it

10/10 single

• Downvote 1

cut off the parts where oli is talking and it's 8/10

On first listen, I definitely prefer the entirety of amo.

• Upvote 1

Now I will take a full album of this please, and thank you.

• Upvote 1

毎日が夏休み // Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

Definitely hated amo, but they've got something going now, I'm excited to see what comes next

much better than i thought!

parasite eve? more like parasite steve 

seriously though this song is incredible. slapped my fresh nuts off 10/10

• Love 2

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

22 hours ago, neebnoob18 said:

Ok kid in the black dahlia tank

Funny. But at least he enjoys a band that CONSISTENTLY puts out good content. :fap:

• Haha 1

After letting this sit in for a day I have to say that I've retracted my previous reply about the song.

Here's my official review:

Very intriguing intro. I can see how a normie might be bamboozled when they see this in the trending list on youtube. Has a larger than life vibe to it for sure.

Oil's triplet vocal patter in the verses are cool. The sneeze is an odd inclusion that I didn't mind too much but after a while on repeated listens its just gross because every time I hear it I feel like someone just sneezed on me. It's also too on the nose. More on that later.

I REALLY don't like the pre chorus or the "please remain calm" part. Oli's gf vocal delivery is just bad. I hate the way she enunciates "the end has arrived". Maybe that's just what they were going for? That robotic female announcer thing just doesn't do it for me.

Chorus is GOOD. Though a little sparse it's serves it's purpose and is quite catchy. The post chorus guitar riffing is absolutely fantastic. I love that style of BMTH. The second verse isn't as annoying as it was the first time around given it's a mix of Oli delivering it.

Honestly was expecting more out of that breakdown. Not bad by any means. In fact Oli's screams in that part "WAARRR" were VERY reminiscent of Chester Bennington. Linkin Park's song Rebellion comes to mind. More specifically the breakdown where Chester is screaming "REBELLION". The hype for this song was big and people were expecting heavy BMTH, but Oli didn't really do CYB or SS type screams unfortunately (the oh in the break down was very quick and quiet). I was needing that contrast. The breakdown just needed more punch to it. I guess the entire mix / production did too.

That last part of the song after the last chorus wasn't necessary. Not unless it leads seamlessly into another song we've yet to hear. I mean it did leave me thinking "what's gonna happen next" so they did hold my attention which is the goal, but it would have been nice if the song popped off again right after that. Like another post chorus riff section to close the song. 

I think the biggest turnoff for me is just the timing or themes behind it.

Back to being too on the nose (pun intended). The sneeze, mentioning of the word quarantine, them describing marching sounds or effect in their making of / videos, and them supporting black lives matter on their social media. It's just too predictable like okay bro we get it. You're portraying being on the forefront of what's going on. Commentating because this is a historical event or whatever. I doubt that side of it will age too well. The post apocalyptic vibe to this and ludens is just eh to me. I makes sense in their style and people like that type of thing but I don't. Then again I don't like post apocalyptic, or dystopian media like The Last of Us, The Walking Dead, Hunger Games, etc...   

Oh and that video. Let's not forget about that. I don't know what's going on with them or that since amo but honestly their visuals have gotten really creepy. Very off putting and evil looking. It's honestly really gross how people are rallying behind this stuff without a second thought of their deeper meanings / signaling / origins. If anyone can shed some light on the history or any info on their visuals I'd be really interested to know more.

Overall I think BMTH have hit their stride and found their balance with the new sound. Clearly it's working as they are bigger than ever exposing people to heavier styles of music. I like it but I'm not over the moon about it as many people seem to be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

We might actually get the Amo we deserve. Production on this is ridiculous

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

his vocals so fucked lmao

Really digging this...

On 6/25/2020 at 8:19 PM, Matten08 said:

Something's lacking.. just does't have enough punch : / those teaser vids ruined it for me i think

And I feel like they should of stuck with the 'Don't Look Down' direction. That was like next level for them + it was like a mix of The Prodigy

only would've been good if it had Scarlxrd feature, smh my head

• Haha 2