Sign in to follow this  
Feeshmon

Ice Nine Kills - Undead & Unplugged: Live From The Overlook Hotel (2020)

16 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

the acoustic versions on the deluxe edition were kinda cringe, hope fully these are better since they're all legit live

I'm not even gonna deny this is fantastic even though I'm really looking forward to what they do next (most likely The Silver Scream 2). A couple acoustic renditions we heard before but honestly they work really really well here way better than they did on the deluxe along with 2 new ones that actually made me finally like Love Bites lol. Enjoy Your Slay is absolutely my favorite out of all of them on this one and probably my favorite acoustic rendition thus far. 

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

This band is so damn good.

They should have included the Jason's Mom song.

• Upvote 4

Wish they did Stabbing in the Dark, still sick tho.

• Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

1 hour ago, xeroblade said:

They should have included the Jason's Mom song.

I can’t believe they didn’t!  

Can't believe its been 10 years since i first opened up for these guys at a venue that no longer exists. Ahhh so many great memories of seeing INK countless times. \m/ def one of my top favorite bands! And Spencer is such a nice guy!

Thanks

Just listened all the day through and this is super solid!! Deff recommend it. 

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

It downloads...but then says files dont exist when i try to extract. :( tried multiple times, anyone else having this problem?

I went into this expecting something else entirely but this is acoustic. It was a pleasant surprise but it caught me off guard for sure.

(yes i know it says "unplugged" but my brain just read "live")

Thanks!

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Man, this album hit me like a ton of bricks in 2018, was easily my biggest surprise of the year, and made my top 10. The band is talented and it was the prefect blend of my love of horror movies and good music.....but how much can you milk from one album? Give us some new material (though I am not sure how I feel about the horror themed songs without the context of the movies I like. Is all of their music "horror" themed?).

Who am I kidding? Gonna go queue up The Jig is Up for the 100th time.

Thanks for this, this band never disappointed me!
I should see them at the Slam Dunk this year, and also with Papa Roach... but I really hope I will see them next year!