ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
Feeshmon

Emmure - Hindsight (2020)

75 posts in this topic

Awesome, been counting down for this one. Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

Other Releases by

22 minutes ago, REd TEam said:

men your have great vocal keep the great work MATE

Oh, thank you very much! 

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

super stoked, not loving the 2 minute track time but i feel it'll work for them.

thanks!

FUN is superhype song, you just cant stay calm listening to that one, i jumping around my room like a psycho

This shit's nasty as fuck, imo their best and angriest album. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with what has been said already, it feels lazy and Joshua Travis hardly stands out in this album but Frankie is a fucking psycho with the vocals...would be more enjoyable if he didn't let his 13 yr old brother write the lyrics but who am I kidding that wouldn't be Emmure then 8/10

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Totally agree about the nu-metal vibes, and lyrics written with crayons. I want to love this more. I'm going to give it time. First pass through I'm not feeling it like I have their previous albums.

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The second album by Emmure that has more than a good song or two imo. The first was Look at Yourself. I've always been impartial to them but couldn't get into an album at whole.

I absolutely love this and hope they continue to do this in the future. This cuts the fat of traditional metalcore song structures and gives you the killer riffs and stupid lyrics to bop with that you normally have to wait through verses or choruses for from them. They know what they're good at and put it center stage this time. Hats off.

I think the whole trap metal/soundcloud scene has this figured out and I like to think Frankie is drawing a bit from that, but maybe not. Who knows.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Out of the four singles Uncontrollable Descent is the only one that I don't love. I've yet to listen but if the rest of the album has more short, punchy and hard af tracks like the other three then this is gonna be a ride and a half

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

I’ve never been a fan of Emmure but this album might change that. I didn’t really go in with any expectations and I feel like the album was decent on first listen. Definitely will have to give this more spins. 

Excited to listen to this, really hoping I enjoy this album as much as Felony or Eternal Enemies. I think those are the 2 best Emmure albums. 

Damn, this album is right in your face. Loving it

I was nervous going in that I wouldn't like it, but I do. Maybe not as much as Look At Yourself but it's still solid. 

• Upvote 1

PSP JEsus.gif

This is their worst album no doubt. Very boring and it feels like they are stalling for time in most songs. First track is like the only track id listen to alot

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

14 hours ago, flo_whoresnop said:

This shit's nasty as fuck, imo their best and angriest album. 

Have you heard speaker of the dead?

• Upvote 2

Thanks

1 hour ago, DisturbedOne said:

Hey. Guess what? Not as good as everyone hypes it to be 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

Yes sure, but my taste is also changing over the years and I kinda dig this tunes more than the older ones. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, flo_whoresnop said:

Yes sure, but my taste is also changing over the years and I kinda dig this tunes more than the older ones. 

Fair enough, whatever floats your boat :)

• Upvote 1

I wonder who they are talking about on Trash Folder? Anyone know?

19 minutes ago, ROBYER1 said:

I wonder who they are talking about on Trash Folder? Anyone know?

me

• Upvote 1

The Jonathan Davies/Korn homage in Thundermouth is harddddd

• Upvote 2

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

After the first listen I thought this was awful compared to Look at Yourself, but now after giving it 3 spins it's really good. Probably won't beat Look at Yourself as a whole to me, but it's still a very solid album from these guys.

This is just Attila with less embarrassing lyrics NOT BY MUCH but still. Songs are shorter and don’t overstay their welcome 

I don't hate this; quite a bit of it is enjoyable. However, I think Emmure has been their best when they try to add melody to things. Not sure why they haven't gone further in that direction.

Side note, I absolutely love the fact they sampled that stuttering kid. Great meme inclusion

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

20200608_180043.png

I don't know what this band would do without Josh Miller or Josh Travis this absolutely slaps.

- Guitarist of Tech Cunt

1 hour ago, Jack said:

I don't know what this band would do without Josh Miller or Josh Travis this absolutely slaps.

Josh Miller doesnt write anything on this album ..all music was written by Josh T and Frankie, even on Look At Yourself drums were programmed

This album is ridiculously amazing. Blown away!

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

On 6/25/2020 at 3:07 AM, Zuokax said:

dat was really damn fast much thanks to the stuff it's buffcore time

anytime bud

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif