Feeshmon

Emmure - Hindsight (2020)

74 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Oof. I know what ill be listening to at work today. Thanks.

dat was really damn fast much thanks to the stuff it's buffcore time

HARSH FALL BACK TO REALITY

As the opener suggests, it's a fun album and would probably be pretty cool live. 

I'm not entirely sure this sound is for me anymore though and it feels a bit dated. (Not saying it's bad) 

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Thanks, cannot wait to listen this :)

Thanks. Time to listen 

This album is kinda disappointing to be honest...

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

13 songs Album = 72MB dafuq

this must be a joke :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Their most consistent work yet. Frankie's vocals on top of its game.

• Upvote 2

Crush on you

tumblr_p8d6h2wYoc1unrq34o3_500.gif

So uninspired/boring. Love Emmure, but damn. this isn't it.  That corny korn shit in the middle of the album was too much lmfao. Probably my least favorite album by them. 5/10 

We need more songs like "Smokey" or "We Were Just Kids"... Not horrible but meh

• Upvote 1

I honestly expected this to be a lot less interesting based on the singles, and while I think the structure doesn't flow super well and that those singles (aside from Uncontrollable Descent) are the worst this album has to offer, pretty much every non-single track on here is great, and even then the singles aren't even bad, just a little basic for what I expect out of a Josh Travis project

major nu-metal vibes too, far more than their other stuff, beeg grooves all over this thing, and frankie sounds like a goddamn MONSTER, easily his best vocal performance so far

• Upvote 2

Very underwhelming. Not very heavy. Sounds like a new korn album 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Maximo said:

I honestly expected this to be a lot less interesting based on the singles, and while I think the structure doesn't flow super well and that those singles (aside from Uncontrollable Descent) are the worst this album has to offer, pretty much every non-single track on here is great, and even then the singles aren't even bad, just a little basic for what I expect out of a Josh Travis project

major nu-metal vibes too, far more than their other stuff, beeg grooves all over this thing, and frankie sounds like a goddamn MONSTER, easily his best vocal performance so far

203 and Pans Dream were fucking awesome. 

It's not as techy and rhythmic as Look At Yourself but boi does it make some good fighting music 

• Upvote 2

klbanneredo-min.png

Just now, BlueWallOfDeath said:

203 and Pans Dream were fucking awesome. 

It's not as techy and rhythmic as Look At Yourself but boi does it make some good fighting music 

AND Persona Non Grata, those 3 tracks are fuckin sick 

• Love 1

A bit preemptive but I think this could be my favorite Emmure record and feels like a decent step-up from the last one but time will tell.

The non-singles have unexpected variety around them that I genuinely did not expect ~4 singles deep and my god this is some of the coolest nu-metalcore production I've heard, it just stands out so hard and is so fucking on point and Frankie sounds like a fucking beast throughout. One slight gripe I do have is that some songs feel like linear concepts that weren't really fleshed out fully (a bit of a interlude feel) and it fucks with the album's flow a bit.

• Upvote 9

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Sickest album of the month!!!!!!

Love the nu metal feel of the album lots of bouncy riffs. Too many short songs/songs that end abruptly though. 

people still bitching about how short are these new singles and how short is album lenght in general ..like wtf, did you heard their previous albums ? all of them are 30 min long (except SOTD - 40min and EE - 45min) and all of them have short tracks on them ...over all this album is banger, i agree this is Frankies best performance, dude is monster and Emmure is one of few bands who still can sound original ..cant wait for my CD

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yylyp said:

people still bitching about how short are these new singles and album lenght ..like wtf, did you heard their previous albums ? all of them are 30 min long (except SOTD - 40min and EE - 45min) and all of them have short tracks on them ...over all this album is banger, i agree this is Frankies best performance, dude is monster and Emmure is one of few bands who still can sound original ..cant wait for my CD

yeah honestly anyone expecting the average song length to be more than 2 minutes on an emmure record haven't been paying attention lol

• Upvote 4

woah, that's a banger! thanks for leak, @Feeshmon!!!

• Upvote 1

nicky.camaro.gif

Delícia! <3

Songs i liked: 10/13

Highlights: 203 and Uncontrollable Descent 

My Rating: 9.5/10

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

this is bang the shit up in my house OMG MY WIFE DONT LIKE ME RIGHT NOW hihihahah :lol:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Maagg said:

This album is kinda disappointing to be honest...

men your have great vocal keep the great work MATE

• Love 1

As a fan of the last album i have to say that this album feels super lazy. i dont have more to say than this: pure. fucking. laziness. the only track that is somehow enjoyable is gypsy disco and... yes, thats the only song thats okay. and it is just ok, nothing more. fuck.

RIP to all the people who thought that this album could be good or ok at least (like me).

(not even mentioning that the half of this super short 'album' are interludes and distresssing noises)

3 hours ago, paradoxica said:

13 songs Album = 72MB dafuq

this must be a joke :lol:

Dude each track is like 2 mins. Calm down.