Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Other Releases by

Not bad but worse than Lowlife. My biggest complaint is how weird Ben sounds on the versus

20200608_180043.png

not bad... not bad at all.... until you go back and look at neck deeps previous material

• Upvote 5

If this was any other pop punk band i would be keen, but because its Neck Deep i cant shake the feeling that this is gonna be their worst album yet, TPATP Wasn't as good as LNOTGY but fuck me it had some solid range, whereas this just sounds like the cutting room floor of Bowling for soup, Four Year Strong and Taking Back Sunday.

solid 4/10 on this song.

EDIT: Ironic how its called Fall because it makes me wanna fall asleep listening to it 

• Downvote 1

klbanneredo-min.png

how much autotune are ben using in this song? you almost can't recognize he's voice because of how distortioned it is

• Upvote 1

tssf.jpg

Just now, rxchvrd said:

how much autotune are ben using in this song? you almost can't recognize he's voice because of how distortioned it is

See they did the big brain 2000 IQ 4D Chess move where they called the Album "All Distortions are Intentional" so that when people complain about the sound changes or why it sounds weird they can go "HurrDurr Did you even read the album name, like why are you shocked by this"

Kerrang and altpress will give it a 8/10 or 5K's like this isnt good

• Upvote 4

klbanneredo-min.png

5 minutes ago, rxchvrd said:

Well it's because all distortions are intentional 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

5okYaYzUV2M.jpg.090090bf575ec5ea7b7461327d36a6d9.jpg

2 minutes ago, BERO said:

Well it's because all distortions are intentional 

I beat you to it 😉

klbanneredo-min.png

Lol, idk what yall are on about. This shit bangs.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

My expectations were low, but god damn.

• Haha 1

lost all my hope after the first 3 singles, this one is kinda good but still not good enough compared to their earlier stuffs this band has fallen off real fast

• Upvote 2

This band fell reaaal hard. And wtf is up with bens voice? My god.

• Upvote 1

"Fuck Neck Deep, mate. They're shit." isn't a joke anymore. This band is so bad now.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

This band has joined the list of going way too far out of their lane. Now we just have to patiently wait another 2 years when the inevitable pop punk banger of an album comes out to get all the fans back

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

This band has joined the list of going way too far out of their lane. Now we just have to patiently wait another 2 years when the inevitable pop punk banger of an album comes out to get all the fans back

They are going down the fys route they got big quick gonna make an epic comeback album after a serious flop sound changing album.

I love Neck Deep, honestly always will. However this song is fuckin' terrible.

Thanks

that -IYIYIYIYIYIYIY part is cancerous, are we 14 and is this all time low?

Tf are they doing?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

hard to imagine that this is the same band that made one of the top 3 pop punk records of the last decade... 

Yeah all the singles are poppy, but I think as a whole the album will grow on people once it's out. ND even said in a live stream there's some quality heavier stuff on it, but that kind of shit doesn't always make for good singles.

Good Pop-Punk song (reminds me of 5 Seconds of Summer tbh), terrible ND song. 

Okay, the song has grown on me. Chorus is great; I don't know when it's gonna leave my head. But the verses are still not good

20200608_180043.png

@Cam979 

On 6/17/2020 at 1:23 PM, Cam979 said:

that -IYIYIYIYIYIYIY part is cancerous, are we 14 and is this all time low?

Tf are they doing?

The entire song is just okay or borderline meh but the chorus IYIYIYIYIY part just makes me cringe so hard. :'(

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2020 at 10:29 PM, JESTER31 said:

Good Pop-Punk song (reminds me of 5 Seconds of Summer tbh), terrible ND song. 

This. I like the song but it's average and not what I'd expect from ND. However, I think this album will be a good summer vibe album which is probably what we all need in 2020. They're trying to make their music as listenable as possible so you can just listen to it whenever. 

On 6/21/2020 at 5:09 PM, Cam979 said:

This. I like the song but it's average and not what I'd expect from ND. However, I think this album will be a good summer vibe album which is probably what we all need in 2020. They're trying to make their music as listenable as possible so you can just listen to it whenever. 

I get the whole making the songs radio friendly and appeal to a broader public but still if I had no idea who ND were before, I'd listen to this song and label it a poor 5SOS cover band song. It just sounds so outdated and its a letdown seeing the instruments being dumbed down so much, as a drummer im a huge fan of Dani and his drum parts are some of the best in the scene but this is just average radio music.