Summers

Aversions Crown - Hell Will Come for Us All (2020)

34 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I love this website <3

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks alot, such an amazing album

Sick album cover

Id be so fucking excited right now if this was with Poida.

Keen to see how it unfolds, no expectations is safest bet.

• Upvote 1

better than i expected, great riffs and breakdowns. sound less AC and it's a little repetitive but overall it's a good album.

i thought i was gonna check this out based on hearing about it in chat, but as soon as i saw deathcore i knew this wasnt my cup of tea

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

This album is fantastic, did not expect it to be this good.  Thanks! 

What a banger. Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

Thanks, been waiting for this one for a while. 

ABSOLUTE DEMOLISHED MY EXPECTATIONS AND MY ANUS AND MY WHOLE ROOM.
10/10

• Upvote 1

Anyone getting massive FFAA vibes? Like half the album I really thought I was listening to them 😂 Not a bad thing at all to me, as they're one of my favorites. But, idk... Aversions Crown had their own special sound that I love, and I feel like it's just not here as much :/

• Upvote 2

8.5/10,excellent album but doesn’t appeal to me as much as xenocide did, mark brought a certain oomph to the band that I will always miss 

• Upvote 2

Why did they choose those tracks for singles

They're easily my least fav

1 hour ago, wdmccarthy93 said:

Anyone getting massive FFAA vibes? Like half the album I really thought I was listening to them 😂 Not a bad thing at all to me, as they're one of my favorites. But, idk... Aversions Crown had their own special sound that I love, and I feel like it's just not here as much :/

This is how I described it to a friend of mine.  Absolutely has some FFAA vibes, and I agree that it's not a bad thing.

2 hours ago, wdmccarthy93 said:

I was thinking the same exact thing! Glad I am not the only one.

Who does the vocals on this albums? 

This is basically a different take on Thy Arts Dear Desolation only in my opinion Thy Art did it much better

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, anicepop said:

Who does the vocals on this albums? 

Tyler Miller - other band is The Guild

Edited by Fever

Has nothing on Xencide tbh

I think I'm over deathcore

Let's see if STP can release a good full length, because their last one sucked. 

SOI couldn't back up Reclaimer.

Newest FFAA was average.

SOTS couldn't back theirs up either.

Lorna Shore are meh now.

Actually, I think deathcore died at the end of 2017

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

Sorely disappointed. I figured I would be from the single that leaked a while back, but it is what it is. After disappearing for however long, this was honestly probably one of the most mediocre, subpar moves they could have come back with. Aversions Crown has lost the unique sound that separated them from other swaths of deathcore bands but I'm afraid to say I believe they're falling right into the aforementioned swaths of deathcore bands.

Aliencore where? Between the huge step down in vocals and the large sound shift this is a huge letdown. It isn't outright bad on its own, but in comparison to Xenophage it's super weak.

They'll lose fans, but they'll also gain some i guess....there's plenty of deathcore kids eating up garbage these days hahah

Current Thy Art fans will be all over it, Thy Art haven't done anything good for 8 years.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Exsanguination45 said:

They'll lose fans, but they'll also gain some i guess....there's plenty of deathcore kids eating up garbage these days hahah

Current Thy Art fans will be all over it, Thy Art haven't done anything good for 8 years.

I have to disagree, Dear Desolation and Holy War are meh but Human Target have a lot of good songs ! 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Pretty disappointed. This album kinda struck me as pretty average and a bit generic? I feel like this band is capable of so much more but this feels like it could be random deathcore band #69’s album, not AC. 

On 6/12/2020 at 12:51 AM, Medusa said:

I have to disagree, Dear Desolation and Holy War are meh but Human Target have a lot of good songs ! 

"Dear Desolation is a 10/10 album lol so damn good, calling it meh is a travesty xD "Holy War" was pretty damn great too, if anything, "Human Target" wasn't as good as the other two IMO