ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
Zephyr Sunrise

Hopsin - Kumbaya [Single] (2020)

6 posts in this topic

Release - June 9, 2020
Genre - Rap, Hip-Hip
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Kumbaya (4:05)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

Never disappoints

• Upvote 6

2 for 2 during quarantine

• Upvote 3

Been listening to this man since like what 2012? He's been hella underrated back then and still is now, crazy how people can sleep on a rap genius like this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, x3Tearz said:

Been listening to this man since like what 2012? He's been hella underrated back then and still is now, crazy how people can sleep on a rap genius like this. 

Same here, but I can see why he never really popped. He is definitely not a rap genius lol.

tl;dr: He keeps releasing trash albums

long version: He started out strong with Raw and had the whole scenes eyes on him after Ill Mind 5. He wasnt underrated at all. Then he decided to use that attention to half ass his next record and fell off. He "quits music".

Ill Mind 6 was underrated, 7 put him back on the map. He followed that up with Crown Me, which did well for a Hopsin single and was really good. And what does he do? He drops the biggest mistake of his career; FLY. Now its officially cool to clown him. Again, he drops a bad album. FV and gf drama happens. Seems like it's a wrap for him.

He actually recovers from this and drops banger after banger, no corny or cringey shit, only for him to drop Happy Ending and fuck up what couldve been a good album again

He recovers again, drops some great songs (excluding the DAX song obv.) again, and "quits music" again.

Only thing that's missing now is a bad album before we go full Hopsin circle again. This man just cant let go of the cringe shit, stop doing publicity stunts and just release a good album. 

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Downloaded his Discography the other day. Nocturnal Rainbows fav song of all time. I Need Help 2nd fav and Ill Mind 7 3rd. He's got ups n downs ngl, but I'm always gonna support Hop, hope he's doing okay over seas.