Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

dammit! am i dreaming ?

thanks Summers for the leak!

• Upvote 2

Thanks alot. LoG rules 

thanks

They had usually managed to keep their core sound but make each album interesting in some way with always a few strong songs on each album.

This is just dull, found it hard to keep myself interested in it. Not sure what's happened to them with this album. 

• Upvote 9

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Appreciate you @Summers! The groove masters are back baby!

yes!!!  this gonna make the work day better thanks summers 

Fun album!  My only gripe would be the lack of leads....Mark Morton are you there?

• Upvote 1

~Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, not with who someone else is today~

-Jordan Peterson

Groovy. 

Would normally be excited about LoG but the singles haven't stood out to me at all. Hope there's some cool stuff that pops in the album tracks.

• Upvote 4

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

I'm a die-hard LoG fan, but I couldn't even finish listening to this one. What a bummer. :cry:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Awesome album. Resurrection Man is sick.

• Upvote 4

I love Memento Mori but honestly, I found the rest of it to be quite boring, uninspired, run of the mill LoG, it's an alright listen but nothing compared to their earlier releases.

• Upvote 3

Been a big fan of LoG since the good ol' Sacrament days, but I gotta say this got to be their lamest album to date. I already got the feeling this album is gotta be a big pile of meh when they released three singles that didn't even leave any impression in me.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Not their best material. I had low expectations after the singles. It has stuff better than the average listen out there.. but there are no unique songs/ memorable riffs to remember this album by.  It just seems like they jammed for days and threw an album together. Any song could fit in as a filler on past releases

Well....... strike 1 for the new drummer,  This is not the way to grab our attention

Nice, got this a little earlier than expected. As always, thanks for posting :)

EDIT: A little bland, but does have some really good tunes. Love that track with Jamey and Resurrection Man is definitely my favorite. Looking forward to the pre-order!

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

=8) Thanks !

• Upvote 1

8/10 for this album, not so good as Wrath or Resolution album.

Awesome album
AOTY EASY

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, illsurrekshun said:

Been a big fan of LoG since the good ol' Sacrament days, but I gotta say this got to be their lamest album to date. I already got the feeling this album is gotta be a big pile of meh when they released three singles that didn't even leave any impression in me.

+1

• Upvote 1

Wow, thx for this one. Gettin everything early. Can we get Bury Tomorrow now? lol

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, DisturbedOne said:

Wow, thx for this one. Gettin everything early. Can we get Bury Tomorrow now? lol

I second that!!

• Upvote 2

Everyone is saying how bad this album is but is claiming Make Them Suffers new album and the rest of that generic metalcore is AOTY. Crazy how everyones taste is so much different. Ill be listening to this like crazy. Makes me forget about MTS and TGI completely. To each their own I guess.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I gotta say I wanted to not spoil it but considering it was supposed to be out last month, I figured I'd go for it. Not gonna lie, this is a huge letdown, been a fan since Ashes, but since Resolution it just hasn't been the same, they fell off. Nothing too memorable on this one 🤦🏻‍♂️🥺

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, pudhead said:

Everyone is saying how bad this album is but is claiming Make Them Suffers new album and the rest of that generic metalcore is AOTY. Crazy how everyones taste is so much different. Ill be listening to this like crazy. Makes me forget about MTS and TGI completely. To each their own I guess.

This album is not that good, LoG are a shell of what they used to be.  Also, those metalcore albums are not AOTY either. They're at least better than this, but they don't push the envelope at all either.  How about that for ya...

• Upvote 2

Man am i glad that i pre-ordered this. This is sooo fucking goood

• Upvote 3

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Mr. Electric said:

This album is not that good, LoG are a shell of what they used to be.  Also, those metalcore albums are not AOTY either. They're at least better than this, but they don't push the envelope at all either.  How about that for ya...

Congratulations. You have an opinion. We are all entitled to our own. How about that for ya...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, pudhead said:

Congratulations. You have an opinion. We are all entitled to our own. How about that for ya...

Wasn't expecting that from you, because the very same logic applies to the thing you're "complaining" about although you acknowledge it in a salty way. Enjoy the record I guess

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1