Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
mR12

Make Them Suffer - How to Survive a Funeral (2020)

134 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I've been on the fence with their past 2 albums which didn't hit the spot for me like Neverbloom did, but this is excellent. Miles better than the last album which only had like 3 songs I come back to. The end of Bones gives me feels mayn. 

• Haha 1

Fuck me if The Attendant isn't maybe my fave song by these guys right now. I didn't see that one coming. 

• Upvote 1

First MTS album I love ❤️ Fucking hell The Attendant is so brilliant... it’s too much like Is It Really You(which btw is SOTY for me till now) but still it’s so goood... this album goes through so many variations I love it...

• Love 1

I haven't been this obsessed with an album in a long long time. It's become quite dangerous to those around me with my new found addiction to MTS lol!

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

Great album. To bad the album is short.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, Tedwards_ said:

Thank you for also giving us Ocean Grove & Northlane

and Parkway Drive, Sienna Skies, I Killed The Prom Queen, Meshiaak, Vanishing Point just to name a few

• Upvote 1

This album is mostly great. However I have 2 complaints I just can't look past. First, the riff on Bones is kinda doo doo. It sounds like it would be in the sequel to Enter Shikari's The Jester. I get that it's supposed to be groovy but I can't take it seriously.

Second, is the drums. I really don't want to become the KL member that's picky about drums, but I had a really hard time with the way they sounded on here. I think it's the bass drum. Rather than a deep thud sound, it sounds clicky. I don't think click should be onomatopoeia used to describe the kick drum, but that's the way I'd describe it and I don't like it. Other than those two things, I really enjoyed this. Erase Me and That's Just Life are some of my favorite songs of the year.

20200902_221303.jpg

Just listened to Worlds Apart again, which is still so amazing that I just have to give this a chance I guess

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Nooo, you cant just be the best dc band for years, manage to actually translate that sound into something fresh instead of falling off like every other band, just to throw that away and make another symphonic dc/mc album thats worse than your other work

haha drums go brrrrr

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

@Tsio That would have been a way better cover, yeah 

I'm really happy with this album but I do get the backlash... This feels like they're trying to ape Kingdom Of Giants really hard, it's unmistakable, especially on the choruses. Neverbloom blows this out of the water but I still like this better than Worlds Apart, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic about this band's future.

On 6/19/2020 at 5:50 PM, BrickFace said:

Nooo, you cant just be the best dc band for years, manage to actually translate that sound into something fresh instead of falling off like every other band, just to throw that away and make another symphonic dc/mc album thats worse than your other work

haha drums go brrrrr

Not worrying about Symphonic Deathcore with Shadow of Intent 😌

On 6/24/2020 at 10:55 AM, Medusa said:

Not worrying about Symphonic Deathcore with Shadow of Intent 😌

I think its fair to say that SOI shit on this album