mR12

Make Them Suffer - How to Survive a Funeral (2020)

134 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Damn this leaked early, no?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Thejewishpeople said:

Damn this leaked early, no?

Yeah, today was the original release date. Some people got their preorder copies yesterday, which probably wasn't intended.

Having given this a full listen, the non single tracks are definitely the strongest outside of Erase Me. Holy shit, Falling Ashes is amazing.

• Upvote 1

I added the singles Hollowed Heart and 27 to this album to make it even better!!! 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

I added the singles Hollowed Heart and 27 to this album to make it even better!!! 

Damn I love Hollowed Heart but 27 is easily one of my least enjoyed songs of theirs, felt like such an afterthought personally.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

1 minute ago, desk said:

Damn I love Hollowed Heart but 27 is easily one of my least enjoyed songs of theirs, felt like such an afterthought personally.

Hollowed Heart is probably my favourite of MTS but 27 is not that bad, just a bit forgettable. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

Is this allowed 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

upon first listen, this is pretty good, definitely better than i expected based off the singles 

in terms of the singles, i still love erase me and bones, but drown with me still doesn't sit right with me and while soul decay isn't bad it doesn't really stand out to me 

what DOES stand out though is the fact that some of the non-singles are as good as they are, particularly that title track holy HELL 

falling ashes, the title track and the attendant are all fantastic, and while fake your own death kinda sounds like every early-mid 2010s metalcore banger, it goes pretty hard

the closer is also REALLY good, but i feel like the title track or the attendant would've been better at topping off the record in a nice, reserved way, but I guess the huge banger route works too

fairly good record, some songs here i'll definitely be keeping in rotation for a while 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Awesome, still jam to Lords of Woe! Thanks for posting, been waiting on this one.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

This and currents wow 🔥 

• Upvote 5

Whichever single it was, I really don't remember which one, I absolutely adored - that song was so super good and I was ready for this album, but the next 2 singles were really...not nearly as good I guess I'll say. I've seen lots of good things about a few of the non-single tracks tho, so I'll definitely still give the album a spin and am excited to do so. But am I the only one who though the singles overall were pretty lackluster?

• Upvote 1

I fucking like it lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Tracks are fun, only time will tell how good I really think it is.

• Upvote 4

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

falling ashes is all i needed to fall in love with this album 

• Upvote 1

Jfc this goes hard. Now so am I! 

🔥🔥🔥

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pudhead said:

Ok, pop is not on the FLAC rip either. Just the 320. So just convert the flac to 320 and its fixed.

You are the only one who has said anything and I'm not re-upping it if its just a problem with it on your end, i will if more people say anything though

Siiick, thank you!

3rd time listen to this album. Really enjoying this album.

Why do people suck Hollowed Heart's dick so hard? It's is a generic heavy metalcore song bringing absolutely none of the atmosphere that made this band stand out in the first place. That shit got boring after 2 spins. I'm glad it isn't on the album. 27 also sucks, while I'm at it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, Thatoneguy335 said:

Why do people suck Hollowed Heart's dick so hard? Song is a generic heavy metalcore song bringing absolutely none of the atmosphere that made this band stand out in the first place. That shit got boring after 2 spins. I'm glad it isn't on the album.

M O S H E R S are best on concerts...nuff said

• Upvote 1

another  AOTY.

• Upvote 1

Turned out to be WAY better than I thought, even the previous singles that I didnt like so much make much more sense in the whole scheme.
But still... Erase me is something special

5 hours ago, Ohm said:

I fucking like it lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Tracks are fun, only time will tell how good I really think it is.

Yeah Worlds Apart was up there fore me but it quickly fell short after a few listens. I'm cautiously thinking this is above it though

• Love 2

New END, CURRENTS, and MTS...what a day!

• Upvote 3

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

Wew lad

My music is available for free on this site and @ widowswail.bandcamp.com

I've never really cared for these guys..

This album changed that big time. 🤘

Replace Soul Decay with Hallowed Heart and this is AOTY for me

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Thatoneguy335 said:

Why do people suck Hollowed Heart's dick so hard? It's is a generic heavy metalcore song bringing absolutely none of the atmosphere that made this band stand out in the first place. That shit got boring after 2 spins. I'm glad it isn't on the album. 27 also sucks, while I'm at it.

Who fucking hurt you? 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1