BenjaminBurnley

In Flames - Clayman (Re-Recorded) [Single] (2020)

29 posts in this topic

NABbgVN.jpg

Leaked
Release - June 5th, 2020

Genre - Alternative Metal, Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Clayman (Re-Recorded) (3:37)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

Other Releases by

So they are really re recording their earlier albums!!!!!

Fuck Yes!

Clayman so good album

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Draxxzor said:

Clayman so good album

dude can you please stop commenting every topic

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

Ahh memories.....

• Upvote 1

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of their new sound. I haven't really been able to get into their stuff since A Sense Of Purpose. They should really just let the classics stay the way they are.

• Upvote 1

why is it tagged metalcore

• Haha 1

This is soo good!

Yeah nah this isn't it; I liked the idea initially but who let this leave the studio? This just doesn't compare to the original.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, this is pretty bad. What a shame.

• Upvote 3

Wow, this is terrible. Clayman was a perfect album. Weak vocals, the synth during the chorus is terrible, the tremolo (CLAYYYYYY, stfu Anders). Anders destroyed In Flames. I can see why everybody left the band.

• Upvote 1

one thing is clear: they admit that their latest albums suck.

Just now, Vloof said:

one thing is clear: they admit that their latest albums suck.

The haven't done anything good since Reroute to Remain and even that was 6/10. Clayman was the last good In Flames album.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of their new sound. I haven't really been able to get into their stuff since A Sense Of Purpose. They should really just let the classics stay the way they are.

A Sense of Purpose is the GOAT

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Oh my god, it's like they've become allergic to quality. Way to ruin a classic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It seems many here don't like the new stuff. I dig this. Have heard the original as well. I like how raw this new re recording sounds. I guess its just a different production style, not watered down. The original in my opinion sounds over processed.

• Upvote 1

Along with Colony, Clayman has always been my favorite In Flames album.  Haven't even listened to the last 3 albums.  But I don't think this re-recording is that bad...but yeah, it's pretty pointless.

xGk3X11C88s.jpg

what an artwork though.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

I LOVED it!

5bb9240f905f7_sign_klbcopy.png.507197f54fe9eb4609577cfc46be599f.png

"This pain is a sickness, looming over me and I can't escape it

Casting shadows that continue to shape who I am on any given day"

On 6/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, n1ne0x said:

The haven't done anything good since Reroute to Remain and even that was 6/10. Clayman was the last good In Flames album.

Ehhh Sounds of a Playground Fading (2011) has some great tracks, and A Sense of Purpose (2008) is very solid throughout. 

• Haha 1

This and the old one are equally good to me. Just my unpopular opinion.

• Upvote 2

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

Mix is god awful. Bland and bringing nothing punchy or unique with it. Vocals on the other hand are fantastic. Just please get more punchier drums, and make it more raw. 

@n1ne0x ? How is a Sense of Purpose bad? 
do you even remember it or any of the tracks?  Lemme guess, not heavy enough for your standards? 

On 6/4/2020 at 10:15 PM, Tedwards_ said:

A Sense of Purpose is the GOAT 

Ehhhhh I would not go that far. Everything prior to ASOP is leagues better, but I'd pin ASOP as their last "good" album. The most memorable track on it was a bonus track, Abnegation.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:47 AM, Tedwards_ said:

@n1ne0x ? How is a Sense of Purpose bad? 
do you even remember it or any of the tracks?  Lemme guess, not heavy enough for your standards? 

I'm 35 yo. I was hooked on Lunar Strain, The Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony and Clayman. In Flames, Dark Tranquillity & At The Gates defined a genre which is Swedish Melodic Death Metal. Then they changed their direction and became a generic metal band. They completely butchered what they created. If they would have change the name of the band, I wouldn't give 2 shit about anything that came out after Reroute to Remain. But being the fact that they still are named In Flames and they put out weak metalcore in an insult.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:27 AM, dorathekiller97 said:

Mix is god awful. Bland and bringing nothing punchy or unique with it. Vocals on the other hand are fantastic. Just please get more punchier drums, and make it more raw. 

hey, someone on reddit has done decent job and remastered the remaster, give it a try:

18 hours ago, n1ne0x said:

I'm 35 yo. I was hooked on Lunar Strain, The Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony and Clayman. In Flames, Dark Tranquillity & At The Gates defined a genre which is Swedish Melodic Death Metal. Then they changed their direction and became a generic metal band. They completely butchered what they created. If they would have change the name of the band, I wouldn't give 2 shit about anything that came out after Reroute to Remain. But being the fact that they still are named In Flames and they put out weak metalcore in an insult.

I swear nobody even knows what Lunar Strain is except us. Its NEVER talked about.

• Upvote 1