Sign in to follow this  
Summers

156/Silence - Irrational Pull (2020)

11 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Fantastic release, quite enjoyed every single but was definitely worried about the whole thing, safe to say they exceeded my expectations immensely, loved it!

• Upvote 3

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Really fucking sick album. Would be a lot better with better production, might even be one of the best albums of the year if it had that. Regardless, the songwriting somehow seems fairly unique compared to other bands of this genre, which is fucking sick. Definitely a band I will be looking out for in the future. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Coma Witch said:

Really fucking sick album. Would be a lot better with better production, might even be one of the best albums of the year if it had that. Regardless, the songwriting somehow seems fairly unique compared to other bands of this genre, which is fucking sick. Definitely a band I will be looking out for in the future. 

What's wrong with the production?

Loving this. I've only heard about 3 tracks from it but I'm pumped to give it a full listen. Some chaotic shit for sure.

• Upvote 1

johnny booth.gif

11 hours ago, desk said:

Fantastic release, quite enjoyed every single but was definitely worried about the whole thing, safe to say they exceeded my expectations immensely, loved it!

Does the rest of the album hold up to the same standard of the title track? 

this is so fucking good.  THANKS

Dudes are so good, on another level.  

wot

Track 3, Taste of Regret is my favorite track, just got this!

Never heard of these guys until yesterday but this is really good. Glad they got signed and can't wait to hear the deluxe edition of this when it comes. 

• Upvote 1