Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KL Bot

Avenged Sevenfold - The Stage (2016)

10 posts in this topic

The quality does sound a bit quiet... not quite right. I've gone to spotify to hear it now.

Nothing wrong with the quality, it was ripped with dBpoweramp using the LAME 3.99.5 encoder. Any problem you're having is on your end.

I'll talk to the source and see if there's something wrong with his settings. Replaced with another 320 copy, this one should be louder.

The quality does sound a bit quiet... not quite right. I've gone to spotify to hear it now.

It's quiet on my end too, everything else is fine but I have to turn the volume well up to listen to this at a normal listening level.

I agree (quite of). It's not the quality but the volume that seems a bit low... But it's not a big deal. Just need to push it up a little bit. :)

+1. I don't know why, but the last weeks this is very common. Sum 41 has the volume less louder, this album the same, and Out Came the Wolves have some songs with the right volume, and others the same as Sum 41 and A7X.

Yeah I was right, nothing wrong with the rip. This new source is quieter too. Seems like they rushed the mastering to get it out earlier.