fie claussell

The Ghost Inside - The Ghost Inside (2020)

140 posts in this topic

I did my part! What about you???

TGI.JPG

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

Thanks

Had this album ordered on vinyl before I was even half way through.  What an absolute beast of an album.

Will listen to it when the lyrics are out :(

overall I enjoyed this entire album. favorite tracks are overexposure, make or break, one choice and begin again. the drums on the intro were awesome. their best album to date

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

I'm really proud of these dudes they're an inspiration by overcoming this acciedent and releasing this beautiful album go support them in whatever way you can damn its really good

Safe to say they continued where they left off with Dear Youth and honestly this feels like a big upgrade in that regard, has some of their heaviest and simultaneously catchiest material yet. Fantastic return.

I hope they play Make Or Break live because that last breakdown seems perfect for a live setting.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

All this over like 4 days and an okay album, human brains are weird I guess

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 2

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

do I still have to buy it if I fell asleep halfway through then deleted?   

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, degausser said:

do I still have to buy it if I fell asleep halfway through then deleted?   

twice.

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

How to stop crying???

I'm so happy to know that these guys are okay and full of energy!

Thank you for the leak, @dewey duck !

5.jpg

this is a solid 5/7

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, MrPreApocalypse said:

this is a solid 5/7

what kind of monster rates an album out of 7

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, MrPreApocalypse said:

this is a solid 5/7

a perfect score

• Haha 1

yeah epic

Whenever I have to scroll through this thread

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I RELIVE THIS HELL?

20200902_221303.jpg

I'd rather not listen to this again, their music just isn't interesting enough.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 5

t2DLnik.png

The Ghost Inside are back and the scene needs them now more than ever! So glad this album is an absolute banger.

Am I the only one who wishes the album artwork was better though? :lol:

Whenever it comes to very anticipated releases, you guys never fail to show me the BEST and the WORST of Kingdom Leaks.

• Upvote 4

Alright, it's official, One Choice is my new favorite TGI song, that's how you do a fucking chorus, my God

So fucking good so far, I can't wait for my preoder package to get here though. 

After a few listens its just ok. Not bad but far from ground breaking. New Bury Tomorrow so far has this beat. Ill still keep my preorder though to support them and all they have been through to make this album. 

• Upvote 2

Pretty Disappointed in this one. Been a fan of their past 3-4 albums, i think this one really lacked melody

• Upvote 3

I'm pretty new to core in general, so I'm not sure how informed this commentary will be. I've really resonated with Northlane, DGD, and Pierce the Veil so far. Also, this is my first release from this band.

I'm not a big fan of this because the screams seem so similar for all the tracks. They felt very tiring, not generic, just tiring. I didn't find the cleans+screams parts to be that entertaining either. That's probably just my beginner's opinion, perhaps there's something I'm missing. I thought the instrumentals were pretty awesome though.

• Upvote 6

Foals art.jpg

As others have said it's a great album for this style; I just can't help but imagine how much better it would be if they incorporated more cleans like they did in One Choice.  Killer track!!

4 hours ago, Matten08 said:

Well i listened to see what all the fuss is about..and i wil not be buying the album. Dunked it into the trash can instead

4 hours ago, mR12 said:

I'm pretty new to core in general, so I'm not sure how informed this commentary will be. I've really resonated with Northlane, DGD, and Pierce the Veil so far. Also, this is my first release from this band.

I'm not a big fan of this because the screams seem so similar for all the tracks. They felt very tiring, not generic, just tiring. I didn't find the cleans+screams parts to be that entertaining either. That's probably just my beginner's opinion, perhaps there's something I'm missing. I thought the instrumentals were pretty awesome though.

Hey 12.

Wow can't believe how much time has gone by since the accident. These guys are rock n roll heroes...icons.

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

11 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

what? do you have a strong connection to the band or something : / i don't get it

Crazy how many problems you are causing on the site you have literally been here for five days you have been asking for stuff to be uploaded in the chatbox and in DMs and now you are being cunt in here, quiet down over there or I will perma ban you. Simple as that really 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

So does Jeremy do all the cleans or what?